GNW joins the Resistance Against NPO & GPWC W/ Hassan!

Firwof Kromwell

As a declaration of existence & boredom i Firwof Kromwell do accept Hassan"s terms & join the Resistance against NPO & GPWC because its  about time the get cut down from there reign over all of Orbis, Cybernations, Nationstates, & more.  Its time to turn  the tables on all of them by burning them to ashes!  Lets rise up & show them that there reign of rule will be over soon .

"In darkness, I shall be light. In times of doubt, I shall keep faith. In throes of rage, I shall hone my craft. In the midst of battle, I shall show no fear. In the face of death, I shall have no remorse."- Brother Viktor

"It is not up to me whether I win or lose. Ultimately, this might not be my day. And it is that philosophy towards sports, something that I really truly live by. I am emotional. I want to win. I am hungry. I am a competitor. I have that fire. But deep down, I truly enjoy the art of competing so much more than the result.(edited)
It's important not to lose focus; so many things can happen. People try to build this fire between the clubs. The heat is going to get more and more." ---Apostle Firwof Kromwell
GIVE THEM BLOOOOD & VINEGAAAARRR!!!! EUILLLIAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

09/21 04:00 pm - Peoples Republic of Britain had war declared by Wyrdgar for the reason of "We don't like you".
09/21 04:00 pm - Peoples Republic of Britain had war declared by States of Antarctica for the reason of "We like taking candy from babies".
09/21 07:03 pm - Peoples Republic of Britain had war declared by Mordheim for the reason of "Digging Holes and Taking Souls".
09/21 07:37 pm - Peoples Republic of Britain left the alliance Guild of the Netherworks.
09/21 07:38 pm - Peoples Republic of Britain applied to join the alliance New Pacific Order.

Truly GNW are fierce opponents who may well bring the NPO to its knees. 

Sadly I'm not in FA or I'd be begging you for mercy right now.

Edited by Pop

• 2 months later...
  • Alex locked this topic