Question for Orbis

Kastor

Do alliances(fark) that can't fight, even matter in the macro of the game?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Do alliances(fark) that can't fight, even matter in the macro of the game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other(comment)

2 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Are you calling @George (James T Kirk) a liar?

I guess BK gets a CB too then by your logic. Wonder who wins between you being a smartass and BK's vindiction. 

Your hard on for EM is showing, also Pestilence just said it was me who’s name was blanked and placed the bounty EM is still throwing fits over. He gave a possible explanation to EM on one reason someone wouldn’t reveal who told them.

Although you are a tempting target when you slander me based on irrelevant stuff which doesn’t back your claim.

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Your hard on for EM is showing, also Pestilence just said it was me who’s name was blanked and placed the bounty EM is still throwing fits over. He gave a possible explanation to EM on one reason someone wouldn’t reveal who told them.

Although you are a tempting target when you slander me based on irrelevant stuff which doesn’t back your claim.

No, he's publicly said before that you were kicked from BK for leaking, and then tried to send information on Fark back to them.

Are you calling him a liar? We're all willing to believe him over you, you know.

4 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

No, he's publicly said before that you were kicked from BK for leaking, and then tried to send information on Fark back to them.

Are you calling him a liar? We're all willing to believe him over you, you know.

No, that wasn’t why. I called EM a snitch & said we were unlikely to get along when he kept telling him pointless stuff. Was agreed I move on, since by then me & EM weren’t patching things up.

Edit: Also will call you a liar anytime, I’d have to see Pestilence actually said that to believe you. Facts & you don’t mix well.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

No, that wasn’t why. I called EM a snitch & said we were unlikely to get along when he kept telling him pointless stuff. Was agreed I move on, since by then me & EM weren’t patching things up.

Edit: Also will calm you a liar anytime, I’d have to see Pestilence actually said that to believe you. Facts & you don’t mix well.

I'm not talking about EM. I'm talking about you. Keep focused now and pay attention. 

1 minute ago, Cooper_ said:

@Akuryo @Noctis Anarch Caelum Can you two get a room?  Or, maybe a discord DM?  

No one gives a Fark.

We could all say the same to you and everyone else after the...

Is this the 6th thread regarding yet the same handful of topics involved in this war?

Get a group DM already, nobody cares anymore. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Auctor said:

not everyone is quite so knowledgeable about the intricacies of avoiding war through vacation mode

VM is not just used for avoiding wars, however my VM was after I left my alliance joined another to gain peace as BK refused to let Yakuza who was dying to get peace, BK would rather their allies die than let them get peace and try to save what was left.

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

So you make up completely false claims, guess that could be a CB for slander if I feel like later. We’ll see..?

Would love to see you hit someone, 

46 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Edit: Also will call you a liar anytime, I’d have to see Pestilence actually said that to believe you. Facts & you don’t mix well.

You did call me a snitch and what was that for again, ooooo that was right, you was bragging about your rank and leaking information about BK's ranks and pays and what not to a bunch of non BK people i recall that.

Oddly enough you claim pestilence told you to move on as we was not likely to patch things up but there's some others in BK i do not get on with yet they are still in BK.

Also it was Leo who named you as a spy within Fark, he wanted me not to get you kicked from Fark and smash you as for him getting Intel on Fark was more important than the bounty, at the time i agreed. However things change and I am still shocked and disappointed in Fark they did not roll you, you was a spy, and still would have been if not for the leak.

3 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

VM is not just used for avoiding wars, however my VM was after I left my alliance joined another to gain peace as BK refused to let Yakuza who was dying to get peace, BK would rather their allies die than let them get peace and try to save what was left.

Would love to see you hit someone, 

You did call me a snitch and what was that for again, ooooo that was right, you was bragging about your rank and leaking information about BK's ranks and pays and what not to a bunch of non BK people i recall that.

Oddly enough you claim pestilence told you to move on as we was not likely to patch things up but there's some others in BK i do not get on with yet they are still in BK.

Also it was Leo who named you as a spy within Fark, he wanted me not to get you kicked from Fark and smash you as for him getting Intel on Fark was more important than the bounty, at the time i agreed. However things change and I am still shocked and disappointed in Fark they did not roll you, you was a spy, and still would have been if not for the leak.

Wow, you keep on with the slander and lies. I’m disappointed you haven’t been booted from Fark yet, long overdue. I expect it will happen soon. So think about where to go next maybe.

• Downvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
36 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Wow, you keep on with the slander and lies. I’m disappointed you haven’t been booted from Fark yet, long overdue. I expect it will happen soon. So think about where to go next maybe.

Bet I wont be kicked, unlike you i do not spy on other alliances, see Aragorn has deleted the messages thinking that will alter the fact he said it as i already have screen shots lol Aragorn_admits_Notics_is_a_spy_3.jpg

If you pat attention to the this messages between the two, Aragorn clearly states "And if they're trying to start a new sphere info is good" even after i clearly stated above that I should report you to Fark for being a spy and Aragorn did not want me too, but i should have back then to stop you from spying on fark, but by all means lie and say you wasnt

1 minute ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Bet I wont be kicked, unlike you i do not spy on other alliances, see Aragorn has deleted the messages thinking that will alter the fact he said it as i already have screen shots lol Aragorn_admits_Notics_is_a_spy_3.jpg

If you pat attention to the this messages between the two, Aragorn clearly states "And if they're trying to start a new sphere info is good" even after i clearly stated above that I should report you to Fark for being a spy and Aragorn did not want me too, but i should have back then to stop you from spying on fark, but by all means lie and say you wasnt

I left BK on good terms, doesn’t mean I leaked them any info. You should deal in facts rather than speculation before making accusations like you do. You never really deserved a chance in Fark & you’ve definitely blown it repeatedly all day. 

Some people aren’t worth second chances, you’ve been given far to many. Now buzz off.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

I left BK on good terms, doesn’t mean I leaked them any info. You should deal in facts rather than speculation before making accusations like you do. You never really deserved a chance in Fark & you’ve definitely blown it repeatedly all day. 

Some people aren’t worth second chances, you’ve been given far to many. Now buzz off.

you know they can kick me even when in VM however you know your not in Fark right ?, you left BK on good terms lol, you was gov and left after i reported to Gorge you was leaking info and within 24 hours you was gone lol, you have been given to many chances i agree.

you know they can kick me even when in VM however you know your not in Fark right ?, you left BK on good terms lol, you was gov and left after i reported to Gorge you was leaking info and within 24 hours you was gone lol, you have been given to many chances i agree.

You’ll be gone from Fark soon enough, not even anywhere in our sphere will you be welcome with your issues. Think before you post again about me.

• Downvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

You’ll be gone from Fark soon enough, not even anywhere in our sphere will you be welcome with your issues. Think before you post again about me.

you lie, you cheat, you spied on Fark, you leaked info about BK, you leaked info to BK, what else, ooooo you are running the same program TKR has for checking mis-trades on the trade market to you can take advantage of it and was selling places within your discord for it, you gave your API key to the guy from TKR who is running the bot for you so any alliance you are in if given bank controls TKR will be able to pull the whole alliance banking and nation resources, pretty sure thats about it oooo and your a fool who has taken out loads of loans for that infra lol.

you lie, you cheat, you spied on Fark, you leaked info about BK, you leaked info to BK, what else, ooooo you are running the same program TKR has for checking mis-trades on the trade market to you can take advantage of it and was selling places within your discord for it, you gave your API key to the guy from TKR who is running the bot for you so any alliance you are in if given bank controls TKR will be able to pull the whole alliance banking and nation resources, pretty sure thats about it oooo and your a fool who has taken out loads of loans for that infra lol.

Making a laundry list of lies about someone outranking you still won’t keep you in Fark.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Making a laundry list of lies about someone outranking you still won’t keep you in Fark.

Well none of them are lies, and are you ok? like all jokes to one side, you seem to think you are still fark gov lol

Just now, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well none of them are lies, and are you ok? like all jokes to one side, you seem to think you are still fark gov lol

You’re not even masked and just haven’t been removed yet; although pretty much gone already. Good riddance 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
10 hours ago, Epi said:

@Elijah Mikaelson He wasn't spying on Fark. <> No more than anyone else we both talk to 'leaks' information in discussion. Legit, we've rarely if ever discussed Fark, usually it more large scale speculation or a history lesson since i'm fascinated by CN. The bounty thing was something he was doing, and he let me know about it because we held a mutual dislike  for you at the time. Though that dislike faded and i let BK know that someone was posting bounties, not who, but yeah.

Pressed on the matter, i did reveal it :p. but yeah, was ultimately just to prevent any more undue dmg to you guys. Not to start a witch hunt lmao.

If anyone wants to know what Fark isn't planning next, just message Soup. He doesn't get many visitors in the retirement home, jk.

I am going on the fact that Aragorn clearly said he would rather leave Notics in Fark to get information, to me thats spying when an alliance is getting information from a "gov" from another alliance they are not meant to be getting, now could Aragorn be lying sure, he has lied about a lot of things, but then so has Notic's so for me I am sure Notic's would lower himself enough to spy.

18 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You’re not even masked and just haven’t been removed yet; although pretty much gone already. Good riddance 

We shall see. can you put a time on it ?

45 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I am going on the fact that Aragorn clearly said he would rather leave Notics in Fark to get information, to me thats spying when an alliance is getting information from a "gov" from another alliance they are not meant to be getting, now could Aragorn be lying sure, he has lied about a lot of things, but then so has Notic's so for me I am sure Notic's would lower himself enough to spy.

We shall see. can you put a time on it ?

When you're not masked & in vacation mode, you might as well not be in the alliance. So how soon doesn't matter if before you leave VM. Don't think you ever got past Little Farker when you were in the Discord.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
54 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

When you're not masked & in vacation mode, you might as well not be in the alliance. So how soon doesn't matter if before you leave VM. Don't think you ever got past Little Farker when you were in the Discord.

still higher rank than you in Fark lol, but goes to show how little you know. if you wish to know the truth Fark was a stopping point for me was not to be a long time thing as well i do not want to pay taxes to anyone anymore, plus as i plan on raiding can not really remain in Fark and go raiding now can I. However can not be kicked from an alliance I never joined.

1 hour ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

still higher rank than you in Fark lol, but goes to show how little you know. if you wish to know the truth Fark was a stopping point for me was not to be a long time thing as well i do not want to pay taxes to anyone anymore, plus as i plan on raiding can not really remain in Fark and go raiding now can I. However can not be kicked from an alliance I never joined.

Soupar wanted to be nice to you & we're putting up with you short term, I know. Only way it'd be tolerable, although honestly you might as well be on unaligned when you're VM anyways. 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Soupar wanted to be nice to you & we're putting up with you short term, I know. Only way it'd be tolerable, although honestly you might as well be on unaligned when you're VM anyways. 

@souparmon thought you might enjoy this, Notics still believes he is in Fark and he had any say over me joining or leaving lol 

1 hour ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

@souparmon thought you might enjoy this, Notics still believes he is in Fark and he had any say over me joining or leaving lol 

Do you want to dispute what you quoted or just say something which doesn't correlate at all? Just stop talking.

Edit: Also in the scheme of things, what you believe doesn't matter at all & you have no idea what's gong in Fark. You're pretty much just ghosting the AA while in vacation mode, but you know nothing about Fark beyond who the top 3 gov are probably.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum