Question for Orbis

Kastor

Do alliances(fark) that can't fight, even matter in the macro of the game?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Do alliances(fark) that can't fight, even matter in the macro of the game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other(comment)

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
9 hours ago, Epi said:

Leo probably just made a mistake. I didn't offer much context with my comment.

Well Leo stated he did not want me to tell Fark that Notics was placing bounties as keeping him there means they get information on Fark, not sure how he made a mistake lol

11 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Do you want to dispute what you quoted or just say something which doesn't correlate at all? Just stop talking.

Edit: Also in the scheme of things, what you believe doesn't matter at all & you have no idea what's gong in Fark. You're pretty much just ghosting the AA while in vacation mode, but you know nothing about Fark beyond who the top 3 gov are probably.

This is 100% true i have no idea whats going on in Fark lol, but you did spy on Fark for BK unless you are calling Leo a liar? 

Just now, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well Leo stated he did not want me to tell Fark that Notics was placing bounties as keeping him there means they get information on Fark, not sure how he made a mistake lol

You hear something, then make a lie based on something which doesn't back it. Leo said it in hopes maybe I would from what it looked like, not that he claimed I was.

Although you're the one who offered to sell people's APIs & I wasn't interested, yet you accused me of what you did. So lying is just your standard.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You hear something, then make a lie based on something which doesn't back it. Leo said it in hopes maybe I would from what it looked like, not that he claimed I was.

Although you're the one who offered to sell people's APIs & I wasn't interested, yet you accused me of what you did. So lying is just your standard.

Methrage please go back to your box, you did leak information on BK, you did spy on Fark for BK but whatever.

just keep taking loans for that infra, are you that scared of Goons you bought all that infra to get out of range of them?

21 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Methrage please go back to your box, you did leak information on BK, you did spy on Fark for BK but whatever.

just keep taking loans for that infra, are you that scared of Goons you bought all that infra to get out of range of them?

You're an enemy within and leaker wherever you are; you were an enemy within Citadel & enemy with BK Sphere. Enemy within wherever you go trying to turn everyone against each other with lies.

You also spout BS lies without verifying anything. Trivia Question: Who is Ultra Farker of Foreign Affairs & is that higher rank than little farker, farker & person just ghosting our AA for some reason?

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
10 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You're an enemy within and leaker wherever you are; you were an enemy within Citadel & enemy with BK Sphere. Enemy within wherever you go trying to turn everyone against each other with lies.

You also spout BS lies without verifying anything. Trivia Question: Who is Ultra Farker of Foreign Affairs & is that higher rank than little farker, farker & person just ghosting our AA for some reason?

Who just got dropped from Fark protection? guess you shall claim its a grand plan within Fark, therefore stating that your war on Rose is supported by the government of Fark after all you claim to still be within Gov?

Citadel is dead, BK Sphere is dead now if you think i was powerful enough to do that then thank you, one would think if i was capable of doing all that you would keep your mouth shut before bad things happen to you