Question for Orbis

Kastor

Do alliances(fark) that can't fight, even matter in the macro of the game?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Do alliances(fark) that can't fight, even matter in the macro of the game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other(comment)

@Kastor Would love to see what fighting you're capable of to try laying judgement on your superiors. Would be fun wrecking you sometime if your nation wasn't already dust, seems what few battles you've fought were complete failures for your nation.

So are nations like Kastor who are completely incapable of fighting useful? Doubtful.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

On 9/16/2019 at 6:22 PM, Rossiya said:

The more they can't fight, the more infra they produce; the more infra they produce, the more improvements they have; and the more improvements they have, the lower resource prices are for everyone.

Also, KERCHTOG won't NAP because it's afraid if it does NAP it won't be able to hold it long enough to unload on BK again and will instead have to unload on Fark, and after unloading on Fark it will take it a while more to recharge to unload on BK, and that's unacceptable.

KETOG hasn't fought us, although Kastor's opinion is based on us not bailing them out of their poorly thought out war. (Both offensively attacking Chaos first & then hitting IQ back to back when that failed terribly)

The Hippo being stubborn in no surrender and dragging it out is probably his most impressive quality this war.:P

44 minutes ago, Epi said:

Qualities of a Hippo

the hippopotamus is the world's deadliest land mammal, killing an estimated 500 people per year in Africa. Hippos are aggressive creatures, with very sharp teeth.
They are easily able to crush a human to death, under thier massive weight, and still being able to run 4 times as fast as a human. They both deadly on land and in water, where they even flips over boats. 
They frequently kill crocodiles and are even known to have killed both lions and rhinos in the past. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

tenor (1).gif

4 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

I feel like you guys keep trying to drown the fact that BKs plot to roll us (via NPO) was leaked, and interfere in the war.

And now here we are, NPO hitting us to bail out BK.

I wasn’t approached to help you guys, Chaos only asked I stay neutral. Even if they asked other Gov, there was no expectation for us to enter. 

Would have been like when NPO or Syndicate entered with people complaining. After the fact complaining we don’t jump in after the plan went wrong & we weren’t part of it is ridiculous.

Arguments given for why NPO should have stayed out from you guys is at least as valid for us. :P

8 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

I’m  not complaining, kastor is.

I’m just saying that you (maybe unintentionally) made it seem like 

a) we wanted to fight “IQ” (BK NPO, etc. combined)

b) hitting back-to-back was our intention, when it was just a pre-emptive strike to BK’s June 15th plan. 

But this thread is about fark anyways, so idk why I’m even bothering.

That wasn’t my intention, was focusing on people like Kastor complaining we didn’t get involved. Wasn’t arguing with your CB.

11 hours ago, Epi said:

You know you're doomed when you want on your side going up against BK.

Epi you missed a word there. Just a friend being a friend. You should include a name when you say "You know you're doomed when you want [insert name here] on your side going up against BK." 

Just a piece of advice, from a friend.

21 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

That wasn’t my intention, was focusing on people like Kastor complaining we didn’t get involved. Wasn’t arguing with your CB.

Why is Kastor even complaining? This current war is clearly between two lovers who have refuse to confess their feelings to each other (considering the walls of text and pages written in other threads). So why would Fark get involved with something that doesn't involve them at all? 

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I just hope @Elijah Mikaelson comes out of VM someday, rather than hiding there as he makes threats.

The real war dodging coward in this story, wonder how many he’ll backstab before deleting his useless nation. :P

You tagged me but everything you said match your nation, I mean War dodging lol have you see my nation lol.

Well I might back stab a few who back stabbed me but i will never join an alliance and spy on them for someone else, that's even below my standards.

24 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

You tagged me but everything you said match your nation, I mean War dodging lol have you see my nation lol.

Well I might back stab a few who back stabbed me but i will never join an alliance and spy on them for someone else, that's even below my standards.

lol, had to laugh at that last joke there.

Edit: Also you still unable to leave vacation mode or scared to come out. :P

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

lol, had to laugh at that last joke there.

Edit: Also you still unable to leave vacation mode or scared to come out. :P

You do realize VM can't be left early and still requires a 14 day waiting period even if reset, right?

Or do you just spew that much bs?

3 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

You do realize VM can't be left early and still requires a 14 day waiting period even if reset, right?

not everyone is quite so knowledgeable about the intricacies of avoiding war through vacation mode

1 minute ago, Akuryo said:

Think you’re being insufferable stupid & know it’s irrelevant to what I was talking about; since the reset is exactly how to do it. So you have a real point or just spouting BS; picking at hairs? 

Or tell it to someone who cares. :P

5 minutes ago, Auctor said:

not everyone is quite so knowledgeable about the intricacies of avoiding war through vacation mode

You're right noctis avoids it by leaking on his alliance and then trying to be a spy for them elsewhere after he's kicked. I'm not an expert on that either so I'll let Noctis educate us n his ways.

Just now, Akuryo said:

You're right noctis avoids it by leaking on his alliance and then trying to be a spy for them elsewhere after he's kicked. I'm not an expert on that either so I'll let Noctis educate us n his ways.

So you make up completely false claims, guess that could be a CB for slander if I feel like later. We’ll see..?

18 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

So you make up completely false claims, guess that could be a CB for slander if I feel like later. We’ll see..?

Are you calling @George (James T Kirk) a liar?

I guess BK gets a CB too then by your logic. Wonder who wins between you being a smartass and BK's vindiction.