Question for Orbis

Kastor

Do alliances(fark) that can't fight, even matter in the macro of the game?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Do alliances(fark) that can't fight, even matter in the macro of the game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other(comment)

So a question, kinda regarding Fark.

Fark has had a long-standing history of being a "bad" fighting alliance, which is backed up on multiple occasions. During the last radio show, we talked about the most irrelevant alliance that wasn't fighting, and someone said Fark. Which made me think about something:

Does Fark even matter, as an alliance, because they "can't" fight?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

The more they can't fight, the more infra they produce; the more infra they produce, the more improvements they have; and the more improvements they have, the lower resource prices are for everyone.

Also, KERCHTOG won't NAP because it's afraid if it does NAP it won't be able to hold it long enough to unload on BK again and will instead have to unload on Fark, and after unloading on Fark it will take it a while more to recharge to unload on BK, and that's unacceptable.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

59 minutes ago, souparmon said:

No we do not. Nothing to see here, move on.

exactly, no one in the Farksphere really exists. We are just figments of your imagination. This message doesn't exist either :)

BILL THE MOOSE!!

emoji2.png

1 hour ago, souparmon said:

No we do not. Nothing to see here, move on.

I wouldn't say that.  Some people are actually paying attention to you guys.  Y'all have the second-fastest growing alliance (after GWPC) in the game, The Immortals and some nice growth in the rest of your sphere plus your protectorate spam.  On top of this, you guys are averaging almost 2.4k infra and dodged this global.  

The main thing going against you guys is that your bloc is untested and I'd argue full of paper tigers and glass cannons (The Immortals likely going the way of OFA with massive attrition when they start a war).  I'm saying this with all the hopes that you guys form a powerful, cohesive bloc to counterbalance everything else.  I'm all for as many poles as possible to make for some interesting politics :). Good luck and prove us all wrong.

I'm ready for you guys to fark some shit up with your lower tier hordes!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Rossiya said:

The more they can't fight, the more infra they produce; the more infra they produce, the more improvements they have; and the more improvements they have, the lower resource prices are for everyone.

Also, KERCHTOG won't NAP because it's afraid if it does NAP it won't be able to hold it long enough to unload on BK again and will instead have to unload on Fark, and after unloading on Fark it will take it a while more to recharge to unload on BK, and that's unacceptable.

Hey, cool it with NAP talk. There are other threads for it, or stick to the discord.

KT affiliate since 2017

Contact me on discord at Doge#9859 for business offers.

33 minutes ago, souparmon said:

I would ask "who dat?" but I really don't care. This thread wasn't meant for trolling Fark. 

I wasn't trolling? Or even insulting you?

Le1AjCa.png

I would say that Fark matters in the macro game because they're nurturing new micros into the game while a global is going on. New players usually aren't interested in joining warring alliances, so we can expect that Fark and its micros are going to be taking in most of the new players.

• Upvote 1

KT affiliate since 2017

Contact me on discord at Doge#9859 for business offers.

Well I mean, technically every alliance has an impact on the game because each nation has an impact, and each alliance has at least one nation. In all seriousness though, larger alliance that tend to lurk do push the game forward, they produce resources while the warring alliances eat them up. While they're not really any fun and mostly irrelevant, they are still important to have around.

Edited by Josh of Clan Mason

Tbh I would say yes they are relevant, i think the soup war taught them a few lessons in war time. I also think they've done well to reach out and bring a group of alliances together, add in the growth they are having and they're providing a nice alternative the the status quo of spheres. I'm hoping it works for them and they can become a powerhouse.

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5