[Surrender] Another One Bites my Nu...wait

Uriah 'the Fox'

Guest San Fortunado

"Who is this Alliance? Why do I care? And Why are they surrendering when I haven't even seen them declare a single war?"

tldr: Nobody cares.

Edit: BK bad man.

Edited by San Fortunado

45 minutes ago, doge said:

shout out to coalition B's micros, their peace posts were short and sweet

Well, you see little puppers...

Their posts where short and sweet because unlike coalition B, Kerchogg's not imposing a bunch of weird terms on the micros.

Whether or not that makes us better than them is still up for grabs.

22 minutes ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

Well I'll make my response to you short and sweet. Sorry, not sorry. Learn to read, I'm not here to cater to you.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

36 minutes ago, Potpie99 said:

Tldr you surrendered in a war you weren't even in

Somebody who cant read any contex clues or the fact that I just explained why this post exist. oh well, can't fix stupid.

Learn to read people, its not that hard

Edited by Uriah 'the Fox'
EDIT: oh, all KT and TGH, go figure

forumsign.PNG

46 minutes ago, Potpie99 said:

Tldr you surrendered in a war you weren't even in

Don't be mean, Potpie, Uriah didn't have much of a choice. It was either this, or his new AA gets rolled.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Windseeker said:

Don't be mean, Potpie, Uriah didn't have much of a choice. It was either this, or his new AA gets rolled.

Should get rolled anyway tbh. For talking about other people being stupid, he thinks good protection is a bunch of clowns who make themselves into nuke turrets.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

5 hours ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

Somebody who cant read any contex clues or the fact that I just explained why this post exist. oh well, can't fix stupid.

Learn to read people, its not that hard

I wasn’t going to say anything since I couldn’t care less about the topic, but after seeing the edit note - I’m not entirely surprised no one reads your context after your attempt to hide the fact you were well aware of your previous alliance legit cheating by inflating the resources.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

On 9/15/2019 at 10:33 AM, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

Well I'll make my response to you short and sweet. Sorry, not sorry. Learn to read, I'm not here to cater to you.

You are mistaken. You have taken my comment for anger at your origin story, when I only wanted to point out the sea of signatures. Your alliance is small, yet they've made a big deal about its peace out.

Edited by doge
  • Upvote 2

KT affiliate since 2017

Contact me on discord at Doge#9859 for business offers.

7 minutes ago, doge said:

You are mistaken. You have taken my comment for anger at your origin story, when I only wanted to point out the sea of signatures. Your alliance is small, yet they've made a big deal about its peace out.

hehe yea blame George for that XD, a bit absurd for this to have to exist, but I'm not gonna drag my friends down with me over pride. Apologies for my misdirected anger.

17 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I wasn’t going to say anything since I couldn’t care less about the topic, but after seeing the edit note - I’m not entirely surprised no one reads your context after your attempt to hide the fact you were well aware of your previous alliance legit cheating by inflating the resources.

Just making an observation and busting chops, I'm not the one here presenting assumptions as if they are facts. I respect you and what you do man, no need to take my snippy observations personally.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

forumsign.PNG