Donation Suggestion Thread

Grendel

1 credit = custom religion/currency/nationality 

6 credit = worldwide religion/currency/nationality 

(all with individual pic)

Support currency idea, but religion hasn't even been implemented into the game yet, and I don't think it should be because it would just cause butthurt on the religious side and atheist side so it would be best to avoid the drama before it even starts.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Support currency idea, but religion hasn't even been implemented into the game yet, and I don't think it should be because it would just cause butthurt on the religious side and atheist side so it would be best to avoid the drama before it even starts.

Butthurt is best hurt, we now need religion mechanics.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Butthurt is best hurt, we now need religion mechanics. I need to post on everything ansom post on.

Don't think so much of yourself, it leads to bad things.

Anyways, I wonder if Sheepy will add the religion ponzy scheme idea from back in alpha or just leave it as meaningless flavor.

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

1 credit needs to be worth more than a poultry 300k. I make $820k a day...

Credits should be used to purchase infra, land, and reset project/city timer.

Esteemed janitor for Church of Cynic ~ may i clean the hearts of men with my blessed toilet brush.

Military Name Change

Description: You can change one of your military unit's names. For example, you want to change spies to Navy seals. You go to the spies page, then click change name, you type in what you want it changed to, then click confirm. Upon Clicking confirm, the required amount of credits is removed from your account and the unit is changed.

Cost: 1 credit per unit

Effect: Upon changing a units name, you will see it as whatever you set it to, but so will everyone else, when people look at your nation page, and then at your military stats, they see the name of your units which you typed in, and just so they know what those are, the default name is shown next to your custom name in parenthesis.

• Upvote 1

"Head-shots for days"

1 credit needs to be worth more than a poultry 300k. I make $820k a day...

Credits should be used to purchase infra, land, and reset project/city timer.

credits are worth 750k man. not 300k

"Head-shots for days"

• 3 weeks later...

How bout 6 credits can be cashed in and 6 credits can be sold a month...rather than a flat 6 credits.

Esteemed janitor for Church of Cynic ~ may i clean the hearts of men with my blessed toilet brush.

• 3 months later...

Solid pay to win suggestion there, Monty.

• Upvote 1

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Donation description:Alliance Construction Shield. Shield lasts for 7 days. No member of that alliance can be attack and no member of that alliance can attack anyone else. The shield can only be activated when you form the alliance, if you agree to it, the required amount of credits will be withdrawn from your account. If you do not have enough, then the shield will fail. Once the shield is shut down, then it can never be reactivated for that alliance.

Donation Price: 10 Credits

EFFECT: No one in that alliance can be attack or start an attack.

Because Arrgh would love that

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Let's get this going again, what features (preferably cosmetic) would you like to see added to the game?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Hmmm... here's what I can think of.

(Already suggested) Custom city pictures, unit pictures, unit names, currency, (religion displayed on nation page?) etc. - 1 credit each

P&W Wiki Link, adds a link on nation page to a page on the wiki, can be bought more than once for additional articles to be displayed. - 1 credit each

National Anthem, permanent, doesn't require VIP. - 1/2 credit(s)

Portrait, permanent, doesn't require VIP. - 1/2 credit(s)

OBL Age Reset, resets ages of all players to minimum, so they don't retire. - 1 credit

• Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Hmmm... here's what I can think of.

(Already suggested) Custom city pictures, unit pictures, unit names, currency, (religion displayed on nation page?) etc. - 1 credit each

P&W Wiki Link, adds a link on nation page to a page on the wiki, can be bought more than once for additional articles to be displayed. - 1 credit each

National Anthem, permanent, doesn't require VIP. - 1/2 credit(s)

Portrait, permanent, doesn't require VIP. - 1/2 credit(s)

OBL Age Reset, resets ages of all players to minimum, so they don't retire. - 1 credit

I would like the first three.

• 2 weeks later...

Custom Currency:

VIP (only lasts while VIP does) or 1 credit (permanent)

When bought:

Custom Currency Name: [box to put custom name in]

Custom Currency Image: [box to put custom image in]

Then on the nation page:

Currency:

(example)

Rekir

wySLfBy.png

• Upvote 1

This is very small

Custom Currency:

VIP (only lasts while VIP does) or 1 credit (permanent)

When bought:

Custom Currency Name: [box to put custom name in]

Custom Currency Image: [box to put custom image in]

Then on the nation page:

Currency:

(example)

Rekir

wySLfBy.png

Yes.
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Donation description: Alliance Advertisements

Price(USD): 1 credit

Effect: Same as in-game ads, but limited only to members of your alliance. For the price, it should last longer than normal ads.

Sheepy, this could be good for your revenues since it would capture internal clashes as people use this to air their dirty laundry...and should be easy to code, too.  If you take this up, I want a few freebies!

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

I know that this may face some backlash, but how about creating a method to use credits to send automated recruitment messages?

Now here me out on this one. For a steep price of 7-10 credits a month, your AA can use a pregenerated recruitment message to be spammed to a new nation upon their creation. Each month this would have to be repurchased.

To make sure that new members are not receiving an entire inbox full of recruitment messages within a minute, if possible, there can even be a limit in place of 20 automated messages at a time on a first come first serve basis. (To make it fair and if possible it can also be an option that there is a 1month cool down before it can be used again)

Thoughts?

• Upvote 2

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

• 4 weeks later...

Donation description: Income Boost

Price(USD): 3 Credits

Effect: Increases gross income of your nation by 3% for 1 month (can only purchase it once a month of course).

• 3 weeks later...

Let us redeem our credits back to you for the donation money.

While it might seem like you would not benefit from this, as it would cost you money, it would do two things:

1. It would increase demand for credits, raising their in-game market prices.

2. Because the monetary reward is much higher, donations to you increase.

In general, higher prices for credits makes them less available, meaning those nations are also more likely to donate.

• 3 months later...

Since things are changing quite a bit and VIP was removed and well cosmetics are only made once, so fewer credits are moving 

Credits right now already offer small bonuses such as being able to purchase resources and be exchanged for money. I think we can add in mini treasures to this as well too. mini treasures are different from national treasures as they don't offer the alliance bonus and only effect the nation they are in. As well to make things interesting when mini-treasures is purchased in a nation, an identical one is spawned in a random nation. (this as well makes the treasure a not a pay to win bonus) This as well would help expand treasures to the game a bit naturally seeing as how only roughly 2% of the player base interacts with them currently. These treasures would last like 30 days and you can only purchase once every 3 months.. or last 7 days and can be purchased monthly. They can of course be stolen. 

The bonuses for mini-treasures 50% bonus of national projects to a resources income( 50% increase in gas production, etc.). and 1%, 2%, 3% income boost. and finally Money bomb, When this treasure expires receive 5X your daily rev the next turn. you'd randomly get one, again just suggestions, it gives more treasure options to that may have not be worth enough before a chance to be considered. (ideal mini treasures value would be .75% of a credit to give value to the player buying it and the random player just getting a small bonus.) 

• Alex unpinned this topic