[DoE] For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Goon?

Do Not Fear Jaz

Hello World!

I am your courageous, chivalrous, honorable Lard Commandante! My goal in life and one dream is to make sure every single one of you gets hugged by a GOON! I will be in charge of directing the hugs towards your citizens and will be sharing our truths with your culture.

There may be some changes in your culture, or nay even a shift in the temperment of your citizens. This is normal! When showered with love and the wonderful light of the red eye, it is only natural to feel physical sensations that your body is not comfortable with or has ever experienced. I promise you, this is all part of the process of being one with the red eye.

So please, feather up those pillows, and put your sunday best on, because hugs are free!

• Upvote 3

This is definitely the brand of Something Awful humor you don't see pretty much anywhere anymore. I wish you guys the best doing what you do best... being best. o7

I am curious if the alliance has anyone left from the final days of CN's Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving branch, I do miss Chae Yeong.

6 minutes ago, Windseeker said:

This is definitely the brand of Something Awful humor you don't see pretty much anywhere anymore. I wish you guys the best doing what you do best... being best. o7

I am curious if the alliance has anyone left from the final days of CN's Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving branch, I do miss Chae Yeong.

There's a handful of us actually.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

Sorry, never played CN.

But, question for you Goon People.

Image result for Do you lift bro

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/a/a4/Natice.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100907043934

More than you know

Edited by Kongo Jack
  • Haha 1

deebo_sig_6.gif

26 minutes ago, Windseeker said:

GOONS 1.0 and 2.0 here.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Epi said:

NPO supports this.

state·ment

/ˈstātmənt/

noun

An official account of facts, views, or plans, especially one for release to the media.

Edited by Do Not Fear Jazz
  • Like 1

I mean the flag in the initial post will probably not last(I remember booty boys could show fairly NSFW material on their flags on their flag though)  and but idk why the other aspects of the posts would be problematic when everyone used to upvote Zeebrus' or the text wall generator. Idk what the issue is with 30 or so people trying a game out and given how friendly PW is to low level raiding and raiding in general, they don't really introduce anything that's any worse from what's already been happening.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1