INH's guide on how to make a multi

Insert Name Here

17 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Let's think about how you know all these very fascinating tips on how to avoid being caught cheated... ;)

A friend, by the name of Clarke's Sister, told me.

• Haha 1

Lol its okay, you got declared on by a guy and now you're upset about it. Happens to all of us tbh, I just think the 2 "Multis" you picked are weak arguments, if ur only going off name you should at least get any other info. I mean look at it lol, they have barley a common name right, unique IDs, no trades between the two. I can keep going, but It's okay, ur just salty you're losing a war

Capture.PNG.e267cdd91b5ee04ecfdf2e324007b4f8.PNG

Its okay, we feel ya, maybe don't accuse people of multi use next time tho.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, csans said:

Lol its okay, you got declared on by a guy and now you're upset about it. Happens to all of us tbh, I just think the 2 "Multis" you picked are weak arguments, if ur only going off name you should at least get any other info. I mean look at it lol, they have barley a common name right, unique IDs, no trades between the two. I can keep going, but It's okay, ur just salty you're losing a war

Capture.PNG.e267cdd91b5ee04ecfdf2e324007b4f8.PNG

Its okay, we feel ya, maybe don't accuse people of multi use next time tho.

Have you found a joke around here?

giphy.gif

Fun fact: TiTs is actually the name of a playable browser game, an NSFW one, which caters to and is about furries.

I'm just saying that's a really really weird name to pick. Also don't look for that thing. Anyone, regardless of your age.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

Hello Orbis, it was brought to my attention that some people go to the trouble of making multis but don't put too much effort into covering it up. In that sense, I want to give those fellas a few helpful tips that might come in handy in case they wanna make successful multi farms in the future.

1 - Avoid patterns in the account names, as per the example below:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=104710

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=107663

2 - Don't have accounts in the same alliance (refer to the examples above which will serve us for the entire guide);

3 - Try to have nations with different size, not with the same city count;

4 - Create the accounts within a considerable period of each other;

5 - Do not declare war on the same nation, with both accounts, within 30 days, otherwise you're just asking to get caught;

6 - Try to pick different continents for your nation;

7 - Do not log off both accounts at the same time;

8 - Do not choose identical national projects for each nation, try to mix it up a bit.

I hope this was helpful.

I'm not a retard who calls himself TITS. @Insert Name Herer I'll make sure to get Lycus to attack you with me next time. 

I'm literally the only one who hit you.

7 hours ago, Tanya said:

I'm not a retard who calls himself TITS. @Insert Name Herer I'll make sure to get Lycus to attack you with me next time. 

I'm literally the only one who hit you.

You should have put in more effort to cover it up. But knowing Sheepy, both accounts will be banned around 2025.

EDIT: Your main account hit me too, you just have to check my nation, but I have better things to do than waste my time talking to incompetent cheaters.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Haha 1

On 9/12/2019 at 6:40 PM, Akuryo said:

Fun fact: TiTs is actually the name of a playable browser game, an NSFW one, which caters to and is about furries.

I'm just saying that's a really really weird name to pick. Also don't look for that thing. Anyone, regardless of your age.

TiTs is fun. Although i like CoC more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/12/2019 at 9:40 PM, Akuryo said:

CoC is better anyways.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2019 at 6:40 PM, Akuryo said:

On 9/14/2019 at 1:08 AM, Inst said:

CoC is better anyways.

On 9/14/2019 at 12:56 AM, Ryleh said:

TiTs is fun. Although i like CoC more.

FoE is best, prove otherwise