The Hidden Cost of Winning

MRBOOTY

39 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

Wait @Frawleydo you count the Syndicate and other Coalition B alliances that have peaced out in the net earnings calculations? That alone could make the difference.

I literally cannot wait to no longer be on the same side as you.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, MRBOOTY said:

Wait @Frawleydo you count the Syndicate and other Coalition B alliances that have peaced out in the net earnings calculations? That alone could make the difference.

I doubt Frawley counted tS or any peaced out alliance as a part of his numbers. I mean you're not making much, just face it. We're all running war Econ, the numbers ain't going to be pretty :3 

9 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

I doubt Frawley counted tS or any peaced out alliance as a part of his numbers. I mean you're not making much, just face it. We're all running war Econ, the numbers ain't going to be pretty :3 

I’m not surprised by ours, I am a bit surprised that you guys have nearly 100k net steel lol

10 hours ago, CitrusK said:

Jeez Louise everyone coming for my throat in this war

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

28 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

I’m not surprised by ours, I am a bit surprised that you guys have nearly 100k net steel lol

Jeez Louise everyone coming for my throat in this war

I mean some of us are still producing steel and i dare say our steel usage overall would be a lot less given the vast majority off us don’t do tanks for the most bit. But that’s a positive when the larger Econ in this coalition is more centralised in Econ approaches than Coal A. I can account for about 300~ members who run central builds. So I wouldn’t be too surprised. 

Moreover, a lot of folks even in decentralised alliances refined a tonne of steel pre war and if they didn’t sell of their infra in the opening rounds, their mills are probably still chugging out steel. 

Also you guys really like your steel? :P

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

I mean some of us are still producing steel and i dare say our steel usage overall would be a lot less given the vast majority off us don’t do tanks for the most bit. But that’s a positive when the larger Econ in this coalition is more centralised in Econ approaches than Coal A. I can account for about 300~ members who run central builds. So I wouldn’t be too surprised. 

Moreover, a lot of folks even in decentralised alliances refined a tonne of steel pre war and if they didn’t sell of their infra in the opening rounds, their mills are probably still chugging out steel. 

Also you guys really like your steel? :P

Well that’s the thing... I’d expect us to still be making a lot of steel. Also, it definitely seems like a lot of you guys are using tanks, though whether you’re losing those tanks in combat is another story. 

As for the centralized economy thing, are you guys mass-producing steel? Because if so that would make some sense, but with us beiging you more than you do to us and with your higher upkeep I wouldn’t think that your actively fighting alliances would be as far ahead as those number suggest.

• Upvote 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

13 hours ago, MRBOOTY said:

No, I'm not a disingenuous idiot, only fighting alliances are in the numbers.  If ex-coalition members were in it, it would dwarf you guys.

Well that’s the thing... I’d expect us to still be making a lot of steel. Also, it definitely seems like a lot of you guys are using tanks, though whether you’re losing those tanks in combat is another story. 

Fair enough :P I've lost 0 tanks all war haha. 

As for the centralized economy thing, are you guys mass-producing steel? Because if so that would make some sense, but with us beiging you more than you do to us and with your higher upkeep I wouldn’t think that your actively fighting alliances would be as far ahead as those number suggest.

Well then, facts don't lie and "feels" on how the war goes usually is incorrect when you see the real numbers. Carry on though. 

7 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

facts don't lie and "feels"

Agreement with the post’s content aside, part of me chuckled really hard that you effectively said “Facts not feelings, !@#$”. 

Never thought I’d see the day :3 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Fair enough :P I've lost 0 tanks all war haha. 

Well then, facts don't lie and "feels" on how the war goes usually is incorrect when you see the real numbers. Carry on though. 

Not even saying you’re wrong, just that I’m surprised :P

2 hours ago, Frawley said:

No, I'm not a disingenuous idiot, only fighting alliances are in the numbers.  If ex-coalition members were in it, it would dwarf you guys.

That was my last hope :’(

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

15 hours ago, CitrusK said:

You guys up for a truce and then everyone just rolls Booty? ;,p  @MRBOOTY

29 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

Not even saying you’re wrong, just that I’m surprised :P

That was my last hope :’(

I mean econ wise you're up against a mountain so whilst some KERCHTOGG guys might be going positive with raiding each day. In the grand scheme of things it's nothing against what they have up against them. 

3 hours ago, Sphinx said:

We need some terms about the so-called "rapping" in there too, this assault on our ears must end. 

5 hours ago, Frawley said:

We need some terms about the so-called "rapping" in there too, this assault on our ears must end. 

8 hours ago, Sphinx said:

5 hours ago, CitrusK said:

Where do I sign?

Off-topic mods plz warn and ban

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

1 minute ago, Edward I said:

I don't know, having to accept surrender terms does seem to be a hidden cost of winning wars these days.

this comment is 420649 according to the link which is a letter away from being 42069 ayy lmao

And I thought the terms were white peace :O. I guess it will be a cost to our ego.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

9 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Peace is indeed easy to achieve, all IQ has to do is admit defeat. We're happy to blow up your infra and make more money than you until you do

Man I wish I could be as brainless as you. Maybe tS would even let me tend the rabbits and stare off into the sunset.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Peace is indeed easy to achieve, all IQ has to do is admit defeat. We're happy to blow up your infra and make more money than you until you do

Did you miss the memo?