Not getting any Steel

MineLegotia and Equestria

Hey guys. First time here.

Anyways, my nation, https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=131329, isn’t receiving any steel despite having enough iron and coal for it. My revenue even says i’m Supposed to be producing 60 tons of steel a day. But i’m stuck at 9 steel. I already waited over the course of a week and it’s still hasn’t grown  

Send help please. Thanks.

also here’s a snapshot

064BEE7C-7FC3-48DB-8929-EBCAFCE06413.png

• Administrators

Hi there,

I took a look at your nation- the reason you're not producing any Steel is that your cities don't have power. 

image.png

In your capital city, MineLegoEquestriaton, for example, you have 2 Oil Power Plants (which each power up to 500 infrastructure) but you have 1,200 infrastructure, causing your city to go unpowered. You'll need to build a third Oil Power Plant (or sell 200 infrastructure, but I'd strongly recommend just buying another power plant instead.)

Your Steel Mills require power to operate. Not all improvements require power, but you'll see which ones do designated with a lightning bolt icon on the city page.

image.png

You may have noticed that your other Manufacturing, Commerce, and Military improvements are not working as well due to the lack of power.

Your other cities do not have power for the same reason - they have 0 or not enough power plants. Building more power plants in each city will give them power (so long as you have Oil in your nation to fuel them) and allow your city improvements which require power to operate correctly.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
16 hours ago, MineLegotia and Equestria said:

Oh. 

*faceplams*

No worries, it happens :)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link