Jump to content
丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™

SNN-Kosmo: A Spacetime Odyssey

Recommended Posts

This is Shifty bringing in some new news, because it can't be news if it's old. Then it's history.

L2N8KHu.jpg?1

QxyeSvj.jpg?1

Why would you spy on a secret ally's ally? 

How can an ally TCW, support Medellin Cartel which has beef with Fark who is NPO's ally?

Why Roq dislike MC so much? Will Fark become a battleground? What really was MC's and Fark's bloc that they planned to form really about?

More inconclusive action next time, on SNN.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy.gif

Anyways, Epi mostly didn't want to say since there was a claim of whoever it was saying they were high Gov. (I never claimed to be Fark High Gov) Although way back in the beginnning of the war, I placed 1 bounty for lulz. Then moved on. :P

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

snip

Just addressing the TCW/MC mentions:

I supported Mend because they needed help after NPO attacked them and I had Banking deals with them, so I requested NPO (And Coal b) leave them alone. Regarding FARK, I or my gov have no problems with them. The break up of Fark/MC was simply an unfortunate situation which was caused by personalities clashing and things said in the heat of the moment. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although I do appreciate the memes, can we please get back to the issue at hand? When will this global war end? It's clearly hurting the people of Politics and War. I had a friend who'd only log on once a week and he went into vacation mode! 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, doge said:

Although I do appreciate the memes, can we please get back to the issue at hand? When will this global war end? It's clearly hurting the people of Politics and War. I had a friend who'd only log on once a week and he went into vacation mode! 

Probably not until next month at the soonest, barring a major policy shift from either side. White Peace vs Surrender with 6 month NAP.

Edit: Although it never ending is another plausible estimate.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, doge said:

Although I do appreciate the memes, can we please get back to the issue at hand? When will this global war end? It's clearly hurting the people of Politics and War. I had a friend who'd only log on once a week and he went into vacation mode! 

Tell your alliance leaders to offer their surrender to NG or me. They can have peace very soon if they accept the inevitable. 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Tell your alliance leaders to offer their surrender to NG or me. They can have peace very soon if they accept the inevitable. 

The amazing thing is that NG is the most credible alliance leader in this case

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Fark/MC breakup was caused by a planned out shitstorm by the members of MC to get rid of Fark and get me out.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I look forward to seeing Fark do absolutely nothing about this.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Imagine a Fark on T$ DoW; would catch everyone off guard.🤔

Need more unexpected plot twisted.

Imagine that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Tell your alliance leaders to offer their surrender to NG or me. They can have peace very soon if they accept the inevitable. 

Nah.

It's more amusing continuing to fight.  Seems more and more drama comes out of Coalition B as the war goes on.

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Avakael said:

I look forward to seeing Fark do absolutely nothing about this.

I wouldn't say that. There's a non-zero chance Kosmo will pop in to call someone a nazi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I wouldn't say that. There's a non-zero chance Kosmo will pop in to call someone a nazi.

But if it's not specifically calling a BK member a Nazi (or Shifty), is it actually doing anything about the espionage, or is just ancillary activities?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Avakael said:

But if it's not specifically calling a BK member a Nazi (or Shifty), is it actually doing anything about the espionage, or is just ancillary activities?

What espionage? Early on when I joined Fark, was discussing Elijah with Epi. I wasn’t revealing secrets & even if my name was blanked in those logs; was more careful on what was said after. Even if nothing OPSEC was revealed.

Anyways, this is really old. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

What espionage? Early on when I joined Fark, was discussing Elijah with Epi. I wasn’t revealing secrets & even if my name was blanked in those logs; was more careful on what was said after. Even if nothing OPSEC was revealed.

Anyways, this is really old. Lol

Booo, killjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Avakael said:

But if it's not specifically calling a BK member a Nazi (or Shifty), is it actually doing anything about the espionage, or is just ancillary activities?

Well @kosmokenny did once proclaim @TheNG a Nazi.  So I don’t know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Well @kosmokenny did once proclaim @TheNG a Nazi.  So I don’t know.

I mean, he did kind of have a point. Until someone sees me and Hitler in the same room, there is a chance that I could in fact be Hitler. 

That’s a chance Kosmo couldn’t afford to take.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.