SNN-Kosmo: A Spacetime Odyssey

丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™

giphy.gif

Anyways, Epi mostly didn't want to say since there was a claim of whoever it was saying they were high Gov. (I never claimed to be Fark High Gov) Although way back in the beginnning of the war, I placed 1 bounty for lulz. Then moved on. :P

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

14 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

snip

Just addressing the TCW/MC mentions:

I supported Mend because they needed help after NPO attacked them and I had Banking deals with them, so I requested NPO (And Coal b) leave them alone. Regarding FARK, I or my gov have no problems with them. The break up of Fark/MC was simply an unfortunate situation which was caused by personalities clashing and things said in the heat of the moment. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Although I do appreciate the memes, can we please get back to the issue at hand? When will this global war end? It's clearly hurting the people of Politics and War. I had a friend who'd only log on once a week and he went into vacation mode! 

• Haha 5

KT affiliate since 2017

Contact me on discord at Doge#9859 for business offers.

22 minutes ago, doge said:

Although I do appreciate the memes, can we please get back to the issue at hand? When will this global war end? It's clearly hurting the people of Politics and War. I had a friend who'd only log on once a week and he went into vacation mode! 

Probably not until next month at the soonest, barring a major policy shift from either side. White Peace vs Surrender with 6 month NAP.

Edit: Although it never ending is another plausible estimate.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

38 minutes ago, doge said:

Tell your alliance leaders to offer their surrender to NG or me. They can have peace very soon if they accept the inevitable. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Tell your alliance leaders to offer their surrender to NG or me. They can have peace very soon if they accept the inevitable. 

The amazing thing is that NG is the most credible alliance leader in this case

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Nah.

It's more amusing continuing to fight.  Seems more and more drama comes out of Coalition B as the war goes on.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I wouldn't say that. There's a non-zero chance Kosmo will pop in to call someone a nazi.

But if it's not specifically calling a BK member a Nazi (or Shifty), is it actually doing anything about the espionage, or is just ancillary activities?

Le1AjCa.png

3 hours ago, Avakael said:

But if it's not specifically calling a BK member a Nazi (or Shifty), is it actually doing anything about the espionage, or is just ancillary activities?

What espionage? Early on when I joined Fark, was discussing Elijah with Epi. I wasn’t revealing secrets & even if my name was blanked in those logs; was more careful on what was said after. Even if nothing OPSEC was revealed.

Anyways, this is really old. Lol

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

What espionage? Early on when I joined Fark, was discussing Elijah with Epi. I wasn’t revealing secrets & even if my name was blanked in those logs; was more careful on what was said after. Even if nothing OPSEC was revealed.

Anyways, this is really old. Lol

Booo, killjoy.

Le1AjCa.png

12 hours ago, Avakael said:

Well @kosmokenny did once proclaim @TheNG a Nazi.  So I don’t know.

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Well @kosmokenny did once proclaim @TheNG a Nazi.  So I don’t know.

I mean, he did kind of have a point. Until someone sees me and Hitler in the same room, there is a chance that I could in fact be Hitler. 

That’s a chance Kosmo couldn’t afford to take.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.