丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™

If chaos drives, let suffering hold the wheel

@Shadowthrone - There’s a difference between “not fighting BK”, “we have no reason to fight BK”, and outright aiding them after their plan leaked to have 2 spheres hit except yours.

• Upvote 5

Seeing as there were plans for BK to hit Chaos (even post-Surf’s Up, which is something that your side denied again and again) and no such plans to hit NPO, I would say that it is quite the stretch to compare your “CB” against TKR to the CB against BK.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kevanovia said:

Seeing as there were plans for BK to hit Chaos (even post-Surf’s Up, which is something that your side denied again and again) and no such plans to hit NPO, I would say that it is quite the stretch to compare your “CB” against TKR to the CB against BK.

He said our CB is that TKR and its coalitionmates were a threat and our assessment of them being a threat along with the warning we received was how the initial week of the war went and how it was going for them and them being a threat was borne out by the fact they had enough firepower to counter us and to make bold proclamations like this.  

YFLvwca.jpg

Every day we let them build up and get more people with high air, the bigger the problem got and the harder it would be to deal with. Their confidence grew constantly and we saw it  before and we saw it when the initial round had to be a suicide plunge. Revisionist rhetoric now states that they would always be overwhelmed by numbers, but they were in too strong of a position to simply ignore and it showed. Anyone who seriously was declaring and expecting to lose would count their blessings and not test their luck.

30 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Uh oh, is @Roquentin shifting from "Orange Man Bad" to "Angery Mongols bad" ?

Are we starting to unravel the real truth here?

What truth? That TKR was a threat and we dealt with it? I mean that's been our line since the beginning. But our DoW thread has some wonderful pieces of gold from your sphere with some wonderful proclamations. 

• Downvote 8

3 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

What truth? That TKR was a threat and we dealt with it? I mean that's been our line since the beginning. But our DoW thread has some wonderful pieces of gold from your sphere with some wonderful proclamations. 

Orange  man Bad

On 9/9/2019 at 1:33 PM, Prefonteen said:

Rose has always been a hulk of a wreck. It's physical state now reflects that properly.

Get at me @Abbas Mehdi@Mhearl

Says the guy that made an alliance that can't function without him. 

FYI: It is not a compliment. Just calling every alliance you founded, frankenstein

Edited by Abbas Mehdi

On 9/11/2019 at 7:41 PM, Roquentin said:

He said our CB is that TKR and its coalitionmates were a threat and our assessment of them being a threat along with the warning we received was how the initial week of the war went and how it was going for them and them being a threat was borne out by the fact they had enough firepower to counter us and to make bold proclamations like this.  

YFLvwca.jpg

Every day we let them build up and get more people with high air, the bigger the problem got and the harder it would be to deal with. Their confidence grew constantly and we saw it  before and we saw it when the initial round had to be a suicide plunge. Revisionist rhetoric now states that they would always be overwhelmed by numbers, but they were in too strong of a position to simply ignore and it showed. Anyone who seriously was declaring and expecting to lose would count their blessings and not test their luck.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it sounds like you’re using a message from the day after NPO officially declared on TKR as your CB.

Or are you saying that anyone who gets mad about your bullshit on our side gives you a CB in hindsight, after you declared?

Edited by CandyShi
Hindsight is indeed 20/20
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1