If chaos drives, let suffering hold the wheel

Just now, Shadowthrone said:

I mean EMC-lite works well ^_^ Always good to have the old club back together ;) 

You guys already gave that nickname to TKR/TCW/Grumpy/Guardian during Knightfall. Pick a new one ;) 

• Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

1 minute ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

You guys already gave that nickname to TKR/TCW/Grumpy/Guardian during Knightfall. Pick a new one ;) 

EEMC

Even Easier Mode Coalition

On 9/9/2019 at 4:31 AM, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

I, for one, support guerrilla warfare.

The war should never end and only the most fanatical have the right to inherit the game.

It is time that grudges and grievances never heal. It's been 5 years to make nice, build multiple blocs, and get new leaders, the fact is there are only two sides.

If things had not gone the way they had, I would have used my increased infra to fund both sides. The victor should be the side without doubt that they will prevail.

Every war will only get longer from this. NPO has already started importing/aiding CN players and CN alliances.

The game will never return to as it was. It is the final struggle. 

Alex won't change the mechanics during this war, so this is it. The mechanics won't allow a true victor.

The next step is to see one side break as their will always be a greater and a lesser. 

From there, it is for the survivors to kill each other off. Let the eternal struggle for dominance continue. It does not matter what is lost in war.

There is a true victor. The enemy is only in denial. NPO is very accustomed to multi-year duration warfare. Coalition A is welcome to resist as long as they see fit. We will be more than happy to keep them under our boots for that duration.

Truth is, I don't have to be at war, but I seek it anyway. Coalition B has room to rebuild while Coalition A is held under. We are the victors. A failure to acknowledge this will only prolong the suffering. But you know what? I like war.. sooo.. please.. keep resisting Ketog.

Every minute I'm detonating pixels, my smile gets broader. Literally my CN nation motto.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!

5 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Well with the return of Rose and Buorhann to the fold, and the nifty pickup of KT, I think EMC-Lite works quite well ^_^ 

In essence outside of tCW, the entire crew's almost back to defend their hegemony. 

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Well with the return of Rose and Buorhann to the fold, and the nifty pickup of KT, I think EMC-Lite works quite well ^_^ 

In essence outside of tCW, the entire crew's almost back to defend their hegemony. 

You can argue TCW was on their side with the leaks and the initial military blunders.

They were the fifth column.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:

Well, if that's your thought process, that's not "lite" is it? Keep on with this narrative though. I love hearing you drivel.

• Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

3 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

You can argue TCW was on their side with the leaks and the initial military blunders.

They were the fifth column.

Touche. Given how Adrienne was busy trying to have them be paperless, this is true. I think we'e had the whole crew back together now? Thrax, Partisan, even Lordship woke up, Buorhann, Abbas. It really feels like 2017 all over again ❤️ 

All we need to do is find Felkey and return him from the beach, I hope he's carried enough sun screen though. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Well, if that's your thought process, that's not "lite" is it? Keep on with this narrative though. I love hearing you drivel.

Aww seems like I struck a nerve. Still missing a couple though to be EMC in its entirety. 

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Touche. Given how Adrienne was busy trying to have them be paperless, this is true. I think we'e had the whole crew back together now? Thrax, Partisan, even Lordship woke up, Buorhann, Abbas. It really feels like 2017 all over again ❤️ 

All we need to do is find Felkey and return him from the beach, I hope he's carried enough sun screen though. 

Except unlike ToT, this time they couldn't get the job done. Also we've tried to wake Felkey but his slumber continues undisturbed. Probably for the best since he knew I always had a fondness for BK but I don't think he'd expect us to be tied to them. (Even though he did discuss trying to work with them couple times before)

6 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Except unlike ToT, this time they couldn't get the job done. Also we've tried to wake Felkey but his slumber continues undisturbed. Probably for the best since he knew I always had a fondness for BK but I don't think he'd expect us to be tied to them. (Even though he did discuss trying to work with them couple times before)

Sucks to be them then. Haha, but I liked Felkey. He was the only one who was willing to take risks/do different things, even though his hands were quite tied :( 

Edited by Shadowthrone

1 hour ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

There is a true victor. The enemy is only in denial. NPO is very accustomed to multi-year duration warfare. Coalition A is welcome to resist as long as they see fit. We will be more than happy to keep them under our boots for that duration.

Truth is, I don't have to be at war, but I seek it anyway. Coalition B has room to rebuild while Coalition A is held under. We are the victors. A failure to acknowledge this will only prolong the suffering. But you know what? I like war.. sooo.. please.. keep resisting Ketog.

Every minute I'm detonating pixels, my smile gets broader. Literally my CN nation motto.

JSYDdC.gif

• Haha 3

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Guest PhantomThiefB
2 hours ago, Ripper said:

@Shadowthrone, love. Downvoting is not an answer. Well, it is, but just to another question.

Spare some of your precious time to answer the above! Thanks.

Edit: Second downvote and no response. I guess you cannot spin that. It smells like victory. :v

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Ripper said:

Ok, the fact that you state that "a monolithic coalition" would fight a "civil" war...

• a. either implies that you think Chaos/KETOG are super idiots (honestly, I cannot find a logical explanation for an alliance/bloc/coalition to fight itself)
  • b. or that this is something that you would actually do yourself (fight yourself or your IQ allies), which means that you are the idiots.

The first option makes me angry while the second one is quite entertaining. Just help me on that and make it clear whether it's a. or b.

The logical explanation is they did it for fun and some of your bloc partner's the justification and were happy for a new paradigm of warfare with zero animosity/trolling and pure fun with people they see themselves cooperating with.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

The logical explanation is they did it for fun and some of your bloc partner's the justification and were happy for a new paradigm of warfare with zero animosity/trolling and pure fun with people they see themselves cooperating with.

So, you really see a "logical" explanation and go with option b. Thanks for clarifying. :v

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Trust me, I wouldn't have agreed to hitting Chaos if there were plans to hit IQ 2.0.  That's not my style.

I'd just have hit IQ 2.0 from the start.

But keep going with that narrative of EMC, it's funny, because there's actual proof of us fighting each other (69 Day War, Knightfall, etc) while...  there's plenty of proof where you refuse to have any sort of conflict with BK (Leo/Frawley admitting to it and continuing that support), and instead, aid them over some faulty CB (This current war, also gotta give props to a certain someone about this).  Then try to continue to pass it off that you two separated (You didn't, through Kayser shenanigans).

Hm.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 4

14 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Except my coalition betrayed me this time, friend. This is why they can not finish the job on you. They need me. I am them.

• Haha 3

os9LcJK.gif

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

But keep going with that narrative of EMC, it's funny, because there's actual proof of us fighting each other (69 Day War, Knightfall, etc) while...  there's plenty of proof where you refuse to have any sort of conflict with BK (Leo/Frawley admitting to it and continuing that support), and instead, aid them over some faulty CB (This current war, also gotta give props to a certain someone about this).  Then try to continue to pass it off that you two separated (You didn't, through Kayser shenanigans).

Lol this is hilarious. You actually don't have to quote Frawley, feel free to quote me here. I see no reason to fight BK, especially right after the IQ-split, and it definitely wasn't in our interests to do that. We stated the same to Keegoz, when he hit us up to see if we were interested in a BK hit, and also to Rose at the time. So no, we haven't lied or tried to hide that this was not something that wasn't in our interests, and have been up front both privately and publicly about it. But that does not mean that there was some secret agreement between us and BK. It's just the NPO saw no reason to go after BK or BKsphere (blob/w.e)  and was far more interested in waiting to see how the sphere as a whole would play out. 

If our CB is TKR is a threat, and a variety of their actions proved that, then your CB is faulty, since you hit BK since they were threat as well, were they not? So I mean your own CB is faulty by that logic honestly. In fact every CB treating that is essentially dealing with a threat is now faulty by your logic. 

We did separate. I have no idea what you mean by Kayser shenanigans, but our agreement with tS has been cleared up here time and time again. It was an agreement between them and us, which solely dealt with combining of spheres. Earlier on I explained why/how I saw the potential for the BKsphere blob to be peeled away, which could have engendered the war you so wanted. Instead, by confirming our worst fears of a combined/consolidated sphere hit, you brought us in. While the goalposts/gov may have changed in tS and they saw the situation differently, to us it was always necessary to ensure for the project to work, that other sphere's don't combine for hits, since that ends the security of the project. 

So here we are. 

1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

Except my coalition betrayed me this time, friend. This is why they can not finish the job on you. They need me. I am them.

Do not worry friend. We will defend your honour! The NPO is after all nothing more than your devoted servant. 

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6