Prefontaine

Dear leaders of warring alliances.

10 hours ago, Roquentin said:

No man, we're ready to send in the allied occupation authorities and write them a new constitution.

We are an elective monarchy and refuse to bow to your constitutional elitism, how else will we elect our Princess???

14 hours ago, Critters said:

You’re damn right it won’t.

Wanted to apologize for my crappy performance kicking your butt. Weekend came and I went to sleep *chortle*. Oh well, there's always round two.

Curse it.. someone already picked you up.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

10 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Wanted to apologize for my crappy performance kicking your butt. 

It's okay. No one actually had their expectations up.

On 9/9/2019 at 7:20 AM, Kastor said:

You see in this thread who's replying? NPO people. Its always NPO people replying and pushing the narrative that you'll go months. And thats what they want, so their sphere can build up! 

And coalition B members quietly admitting in back channels that they're not happy that their alliance took B's side :P

On 9/9/2019 at 7:55 AM, Kastor said:

The bigger issue isn’t actually that you won’t fight them, but that you will protect them. 

For 👏the 👏last👏time👏 NPO has made it clear that they will only fight on BK's side if there's any chance of them losing, not every war! 

• Haha 4

Kastor figured it out, the war is taking so long to end because NPO wants it to continue and not because Coalition A have an exponentially larger amount of pride than military units.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Pop said:

Coalition A have an exponentially larger amount of pride than military units.

See! Someone gets it! (despite the fact that exponentially is used incorrectly here, blast, there goes my pride again!)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Etatsorp said:

Pride is worth more than military units

This is a hard concept for some people. You should explain in detail. But even then we'll get another @Skae topic as soon as she doesn't get what she dreamed off. 

giphy.gif 

Edited by alyster

20 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Wanted to apologize for my crappy performance kicking your butt. Weekend came and I went to sleep *chortle*. Oh well, there's always round two.

Curse it.. someone already picked you up.

Wow, 11 whole offensives. Someone's been kicking a loooooot of butt~~~

• Haha 3

I think the biggest thing about this is, at least for NPO/BK side is they believe that waiting another 1-2 months will bleed out KETOG side, it won't. Most of these alliances have established communities that aren't going to be gone because they were in a long state of war. 

So the bigger question is, for individual alliances, what does your individual alliance gain by sticking around another 2 months? 

@TheNG @Malal @Lionstar @El Chach @Curufinwe @Odin 

And before anyone says anything, I don't really have a stake in this, I just believe its amusing you guys are letting NPO play you like a fiddle.

13 minutes ago, Kastor said:

So the bigger question is, for individual alliances, what does your individual alliance gain by sticking around another 2 months? 

It's pride.  Ego.  End of story.  

My only request is that this goes on long enough to get me over 4 billion looted.  plskthx

4 hours ago, Etatsorp said:

Pride is worth more than military units

Seven deadly sins: pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, sloth...

Keep dying out of pride, we'll be happy to oblige.

Edited by Rossiya
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Rossiya said:

Seven deadly sins: pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath...

You missed sloth, which is our main sin actually...

@Smith and @Redarmy would know.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Rossiya said:

Keep prying out of greed, gluttony, and wrath. We'll be happy to oblige.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Rossiya said:

Keep crying out of envy, we'll be happy to oblige.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Camelot finds the 7 deadly virtues more terrifying.

Edited by Epi

7 hours ago, Hodor said:

See! Someone gets it! (despite the fact that exponentially is used incorrectly here, blast, there goes my pride again!)

image.png.0cdfda31f9e866a89946b1587675f99d.png

Soldiers are needed to play at being Arrgh-lite, like you guys have been for weeks now. And as their number grows linearly your pride grows exponentially as you can see in this example.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kastor said:

I think the biggest thing about this is, at least for NPO/BK side is they believe that waiting another 1-2 months will bleed out KETOG side, it won't. Most of these alliances have established communities that aren't going to be gone because they were in a long state of war. 

@TheNG @Malal @Lionstar @El Chach @Curufinwe @Odin 

And before anyone says anything, I don't really have a stake in this, I just believe its amusing you guys are letting NPO play you like a fiddle.

If the war ends this year I'll be quite disappointed in anti-memesphere. I'm hoping we can make the 2nd VietFAN look like a weekend getaway.

It's not really our fault if Buorhann wants to try to stall it out for a capitulation. TGH has always relied on other people having less endurance for their style of ambush hits to work and this hasn't even been as long as Knightfall. I'm not really sure why the people his sphere attacked would want to settle for anything less than a surrender in Covenant's case. It's KERTCHOGG's decision to drag it out. If he thinks people that didn't want to fight to begin with like EM deciding to do their thing is a big change, then it's his prerogative.

Edited by Roquentin