Dear leaders of warring alliances.

Prefontaine

2 minutes ago, Kastor said:

The longer this war goes on, the more NPO wins. Which is why they've been running to topics to keep the war going.

Like think about it, if you were really pushing for peace, why would you wait 3 weeks to offer someone a "surrender" again? Really think about it. It makes no sense. Regardless of where you stand (white peace/surrender), there's no reason to REFUSE peace talks for 3 weeks unless you didn't want the war to end.

Think about it, @James T. Kirk @Thanos @Curufinwe, you're being taken for fools. I ask you, in your chat, who's the most pushing for the war to CONTINUE? Not for KETOG/Chaos to surrender, but who literally wants to war to CONTINUE? 

I'd say that would be Coalition B as a whole. But nice spin there. You make Rush Limbaugh proud ❤️ 

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Kastor said:

You see in this thread who's replying? NPO people. Its always NPO people replying and pushing the narrative that you'll go months. And thats what they want, so their sphere can build up! 

In other words, why take advice from your enemy? There are, of course, BK incentives to peace out, but that'll only force another war on KERCHTOG post-war; i.e, no NAP, no nothing. Perhaps they'll launch the rehit exactly when you've rebuilt infra.

• Downvote 2

Just now, Inst said:

In other words, why take advice from your enemy? There are, of course, BK incentives to peace out, but that'll only force another war on KERCHTOG post-war; i.e, no NAP, no nothing. Perhaps they'll launch the rehit exactly when you've rebuilt infra.

Will it though? They could easily snag an alliance or 2 from KETOG/Chaos which would force them off. And 6 months is a long time from now. Things change. 

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

7 hours ago, Thalmor said:

If BK and NPO ever fight a war against each other in the near future like how us and Chaos did, I will eat a book. 

5 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Well seeing how I like books, and would like them not to be eaten, I doubt this will happen anytime soon :P 

Which is the whole reason why people were upset about NPO entering the war and are claiming that they have created a hegemony.

On one hand you claim that NPO and BK are different blocs, on the other hand you say that you aren’t willing to fight them and then jump in to fight alongside them unprovoked.

Do you see the concern?

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Upvote 6

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

7 hours ago, Rossiya said:

Random thoughts on the topic:

1. TKR must burn.

2. Both sides can skip the leadership and start giving surrender terms to individual members (join PoW alliance, where you can't rebuild, but won't be attacked, until war's end).

3. I think most leaders on both sides generally agree on what the outcome is, and may even be able to find mutually-agreeable terms without too much difficulty. From what I've seen on these forums it looks like historical salt production is a major contributor to the continuation of the war.

4. Have we reached the point where KETOGG/Chaos are different spheres in a similar way to how NPO-/BK- are different spheres?

5. Why is the food price still so high?

6. One could argue there is a divergence in interest regarding war length and war frequency between the alliances, a divergence largely based on the whaleness of the specific alliances and/or of the spheres, assuming alliances expect the present spheres to last in the long-term.

7. Will KT and TGH ever merge?

8. Which Church will have fewer members at war's end?

9. Can't we just never peace out and have 1/3 of Orbis become Arrgh?

I have a few ideas, if you will hear me out friend!

28 minutes ago, Kastor said:

You see in this thread who's replying? NPO people. Its always NPO people replying and pushing the narrative that you'll go months. And thats what they want, so their sphere can build up! 

Suck another one, Kastor

os9LcJK.gif

8 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Which is the whole reason why people were upset about NPO entering the war and are claiming that they have created a hegemony.

On one hand you claim that NPO and BK are different blocs, on the other hand you say that you aren’t willing to fight them and then jump in to fight alongside them unprovoked.

Do you see the concern?

One doesn’t need to find another to prove any independence, especially to you/ Chaos of all people. There’s no reason for us to fight BK and we’ve consistently said that out in public and private Hahaa. Things could change but given your actions, you’ve killed that for a while longer ;)

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:

One doesn’t need to find another to prove any independence, especially to you/ Chaos of all people. There’s no reason for us to fight BK and we’ve consistently said that out in public and private Hahaa. Things could change but given your actions, you’ve killed that for a while longer ;)

The bigger issue isn’t actually that you won’t fight them, but that you will protect them. 

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

28 minutes ago, Kastor said:

The bigger issue isn’t actually that you won’t fight them, but that you will protect them. 

BKs doing fine protecting itself. Our entrance to this war based off information  and requiring our action. Nothing else.

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:

BKs doing fine protecting itself. Our entrance to this war based off information  and requiring our action. Nothing else.

After 3 months of going around that track I bet you can't keep a straight face while typing this BS. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, alyster said:

After 3 months of going around that track I bet you can't keep a straight face while typing this BS. 

My face is quite straight, given I know what I’m talking about. Must be hard constantly covering for your leaders though!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

My face is quite straight, given I know what I’m talking about. Must be hard constantly covering for your leaders though!

I love your narrative. Try to paint our leadership as scheming failures while NPO's been spewing hate against me personally and some fake logs, CBs on the forums for months. Never change NPO. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, alyster said:

I love your narrative.

Not a narrative. Just the truth ;) 

Try to paint our leadership as scheming failures while NPO's been spewing hate against me personally and some fake logs,

You've been spewing hate, we just happen to point it out. I don't see anything else happening. I'm yet to see fake logs from us? I'm to lazy to fake logs anyway to start a war. There are much easier ways to do so, when TKR ends up giving those to us with no efforts ^_^ 

With regards to scheming failures, your scheme this time has failed indeed. But is scheming bad? Not really. But scheming doesn't happen in a vacuum when you're actually trying to carry out those schemes, so you can't blame us for countering it, if your scheming is targeted at us. 

Never change NPO. 

Change from what? I mean if defending ourselves is something we shouldn't change, that's fine by me. If you have some greater insight on our actions, feel free to share!

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Just now, Madden8021 said:

100% Correct! White Peace is the only option left since NO ONE'S gonna give up on their "goals" or anything so the only option left is to white peace and give up trying. We need to fix the mental state to P&W since its fully toxic, cruel, bitter and etc. So this war should end NOW!!!

Nah. Coalition B doesn't really care about a white peace and are fine carrying this war to its logical conclusion. Also tip: the more folks shout for white peace, the less likely folks would actually want to listen. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

23 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Not a narrative. Just the truth ;) 

You've been spewing hate, we just happen to point it out. I don't see anything else happening. I'm yet to see fake logs from us? I'm to lazy to fake logs anyway to start a war. There are much easier ways to do so, when TKR ends up giving those to us with no efforts ^_^ 

With regards to scheming failures, your scheme this time has failed indeed. But is scheming bad? Not really. But scheming doesn't happen in a vacuum when you're actually trying to carry out those schemes, so you can't blame us for countering it, if your scheming is targeted at us. 

Change from what? I mean if defending ourselves is something we shouldn't change, that's fine by me. If you have some greater insight on our actions, feel free to share!

Keep spinning it mate

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

Hmmm, true. Explains why users in coalition B are too (idk how to put it on their decision to give up anyway) so this war is permawar till they do give up. One of the either sides are claiming that they're "winning" but really, I don't see it and just dragging on to gaining their achievements and goals. -_-

Right so its on us to give up? Tough luck. 

16 minutes ago, alyster said:

Keep spinning it mate

Not much to spin here, you make it too easy :) 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

100% Correct! White Peace is the only option left since NO ONE'S gonna give up on their "goals" or anything so the only option left is to white peace and give up trying. We need to fix the mental state to P&W since everyone is fully toxic, cruel, rude, bitter and etc. So this war should end NOW!!!

Only those who hold these negative feelings can put them aside, others can't do it for them.

No peace is an option too. The more attrition happens, the less "white peace or death" matters.

4 hours ago, Kastor said:

Like think about it, if you were really pushing for peace, why would you wait 3 weeks to offer someone a "surrender" again? Really think about it. It makes no sense. Regardless of where you stand (white peace/surrender), there's no reason to REFUSE peace talks for 3 weeks unless you didn't want the war to end.

Think about it, @James T. Kirk @Thanos @Curufinwe, you're being taken for fools. I ask you, in your chat, who's the most pushing for the war to CONTINUE? Not for KETOG/Chaos to surrender, but who literally wants to war to CONTINUE? 

1: We aren’t pushing for peace, we are ready to peace whenever your side is ready. It makes sense if you have to talk to opposing leaders and see their whining. So rather then have pointless arguments that go nowhere they will get a 24 hour period on the first of each month from which to engage in peace talks to avoid wasting time. 

2: This whole concept is flawed. This is like having a dog attacking you and being concerned about heart disease in 30 years. Could NPO get 1000 nations and roll BK in two years? Probably. Have they started an aggressive war against us with punitive terms and refuse to surrender when it didn’t work? Nah. 

Edited by Aragorn, son of Arathorn
  • Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Have they started an aggressive war against us with punitive terms and refuse to surrender when it didn’t work? Nah. 

Huh? P sure from the start, even when we were crippling you and your allies, we said white peace was an acceptable conclusion. If you've got someone seriously proposing punitive terms to you, I'd be very interested in seeing those logs.

• Upvote 6