Dear leaders of warring alliances.

Prefontaine

17 minutes ago, Edward I said:

How many more threads will there be from supposedly disinterested third parties who altruistically point out that we can, in fact, stop fighting by mutual agreement?

It's almost as if we've thought of that and decided not to.

I'm disinterested? 

Edit: Your nation link also links to a deleted account. Might want to update that. 

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

1 hour ago, Edward I said:

How many more threads will there be from supposedly disinterested third parties who altruistically point out that we can, in fact, stop fighting by mutual agreement?

It's almost as if we've thought of that and decided not to.

Er, what?  Didn’t you folks have your representative leave the chat and say “next month”??

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Er, what?  Didn’t you folks have your representative leave the chat and say “next month”??

I mean, all you have to say is you're willing to surrender and we can start the chats whenever. Our reps did what they did, since it seems you're more interested in brownie points than any surrender negotiation :) 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

I mean, all you have to say is you're willing to surrender and we can start the chats whenever. Our reps did what they did, since it seems you're more interested in brownie points than any surrender negotiation :) 

I'm most definitely not willing to surrender, heh.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20191001T12&p0=195&msg=TKR's+Next+chance+at+surrender.+Will+they+take+it%3F&ud=1&font=cursive

Cool link though.

EDIT:

It is also interesting to see both you and @Edward I saying different things, or implying such.

Edited by Buorhann

Random thoughts on the topic:

1. TKR must burn.

2. Both sides can skip the leadership and start giving surrender terms to individual members (join PoW alliance, where you can't rebuild, but won't be attacked, until war's end).

3. I think most leaders on both sides generally agree on what the outcome is, and may even be able to find mutually-agreeable terms without too much difficulty. From what I've seen on these forums it looks like historical salt production is a major contributor to the continuation of the war.

4. Have we reached the point where KETOGG/Chaos are different spheres in a similar way to how NPO-/BK- are different spheres?

5. Why is the food price still so high?

6. One could argue there is a divergence in interest regarding war length and war frequency between the alliances, a divergence largely based on the whaleness of the specific alliances and/or of the spheres, assuming alliances expect the present spheres to last in the long-term.

7. Will KT and TGH ever merge?

8. Which Church will have fewer members at war's end?

9. Can't we just never peace out and have 1/3 of Orbis become Arrgh?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Solution for peace

1)Coalition A is to pay Coalition B 500 million plus up to 200 million in reparations.

2)Coalition B is to pay Coalition A 500 million plus up to 200 million in reparations.

; )

Edited by Tymeier
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

It is also interesting to see both you and @Edward I saying different things, or implying such

Not really no. Since you're more interested in brownie points, you have no inclination to surrender and wish to continue with the war. We're fine with that. There's no mutual agreement to be had since you don't believe you've lost, and we aren't interested in a white peace. So the same prevails. But nice try ;) 

And if you aren't surrendering, than peace talks are a moot point, and we can continue harassing each other's low tier! It's great raiding experience :P 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

If BK and NPO ever fight a war against each other in the near future like how us and Chaos did, I will eat a book. 

Well seeing how I like books, and would like them not to be eaten, I doubt this will happen anytime soon :P 

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Rossiya said:

4. Have we reached the point where KETOGG/Chaos are different spheres in a similar way to how NPO-/BK- are different spheres?

I for one would not be happy if we signed KETOGG. We’re only fighting together because our interests for this war coincide, we’d much rather be beating each other up right now. Maybe we’ll fight together next global, maybe we’ll fight against each other, who knows what the future has in store for us?

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

• Haha 2

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

The longer this war goes on, the more NPO wins. Which is why they've been running to topics to keep the war going.

Like think about it, if you were really pushing for peace, why would you wait 3 weeks to offer someone a "surrender" again? Really think about it. It makes no sense. Regardless of where you stand (white peace/surrender), there's no reason to REFUSE peace talks for 3 weeks unless you didn't want the war to end.

Think about it, @James T. Kirk @Thanos @Curufinwe, you're being taken for fools. I ask you, in your chat, who's the most pushing for the war to CONTINUE? Not for KETOG/Chaos to surrender, but who literally wants to war to CONTINUE? 

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=