Terminus Est Rises

BOYCE THE GREAT

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Says the guy that abandoned the alliance he was leading, stole the bank and is in vacation mode...

Your credibility is super high!

Still higher than yours, so I am fine, see all you have on me is omg you stole a bank, BK make childish claims and you suck on them like you trying to make money, but you are right i did abandoned the alliance i was leading and yes i am in VM, but i did kick the shit out of a lot of GoB before i did any of that, so i would say that makes me even on the scales of bad things vs good things

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

42 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

but you are right i did abandoned the alliance i was leading and yes i am in VM, but i did kick the shit out of a lot of GoB before i did any of that, so i would say that makes me even on the scales of bad things vs good things

"Yeah, s-sure I did abandon my alliance and went into VM, b-b-but at least I destroyed some of your pixels before I d-did!"

Jeez, man. With a comeback like that, you don't need anybody to have an argument.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

5 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Says the guy that abandoned the alliance he was leading, stole the bank and is in vacation mode...

Your credibility is super high!

So... Yeah that reads like war dodging to me.  Why defend yourself?  You are just acting like ever other former and current member of Test.

Dude, I was in TEst and I don’t dodge fights. 

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
6 hours ago, Thalmor said:

"Yeah, s-sure I did abandon my alliance and went into VM, b-b-but at least I destroyed some of your pixels before I d-did!"

Jeez, man. With a comeback like that, you don't need anybody to have an argument.

pretty sure i slapped you about also

8 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I have a good feeling about this version of TEst. Good luck. o7

This was the endorsement I was waiting for. Start investing folks, TEst is going to go sky high!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
On 9/11/2019 at 5:49 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Pretty sure you said something about Yakuza not leaving the war early too, and yet...  I guess if your alliance falls apart before the war ends, its not technically leaving early.

Well I hope they get peace, in truth fighting this war for BK was worthless on all fronts, wish i never agreed to help take down whales.

4 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

MyHG7WA.gif

there we go :P

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

On 9/10/2019 at 1:41 AM, Betulius said:

checks members

I'll believe you're TEst when you get Khestra

...or literally any OG TEst members

......or more than one New TEst member, who isn't even in the alliance

Khestra is a must, what a boundless pit of wise yet terrifying W40K quotes. Bonus points if you manage to wake up Phiney or pinchy. But I don't even know if the old FB group still exists. ?

Or do your own thing, it's whatever, just kill stuff and have fun!

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

• 1 month later...
  • Alex locked this topic