Terminus Est Rises

BOYCE THE GREAT

TEst as a proct? What a joke. 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

3 hours ago, Kastor said:

This is a joke to TEst’s legacy in the game tbh.

Coming from the expert on joke legacies. 

TEst was different before I took over. I wish this new incarnation luck, and hope they build something better than I, and those before me did. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

38 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

TEst was different before I took over. I wish this new incarnation luck, and hope they build something better than I, and those before me did. 

Bro shut up. 

You really think you have a high horse. You piggy backed on so many people to achieve your “success”. 

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

Bro shut up. 

You really think you have a high horse. You piggy backed on so many people to achieve your “success”. 

This is a team game, you have to work with people. You might see it as piggy backing, but that would be because you're jealous.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

29 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

This is a team game, you have to work with people. You might see it as piggy backing, but that would be because you're jealous.

Shifty never piggybacked off of anyone

Shifty is the only player who can say he is self-made

Prove me wrong

>protip: You can't

Pre is a glorious leader for not caring what Shifty does. That is my support of him. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

We approve!

2 hours ago, Kastor said:

Bro shut up. 

Suck a dick, Kastor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

3 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Shifty never piggybacked off of anyone

Shifty is the only player who can say he is self-made

Prove me wrong

>protip: You can't

Pre is a glorious leader for not caring what Shifty does. That is my support of him. 

You needed people to provide you leaks/intel.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

2 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

You needed people to provide you leaks/intel.

giphy.gif

They were serving a greater purpose, not just me.

SmoggyAffectionateDesertpupfish-size_res

12 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

You were nothing more than a vessel to that greater purpose. The purpose made you. Defined you. You did nothing yourself. Admit it. Own it.

I was a prophet, an envoy, an omen.

I have always been the (un)holy man of P/W.

Please actually go somewhere and do something. I'm really sick of the failed attempts to revive TEst. It should've stayed dead after PP except for when Pre came back for Knightfall. The other attempts were just massive wastes of time and it tarnishes the legacy.

That said, good luck. I don't usually comment on new alliances but I have a soft spot for my former home. I just hope you guys know what you're doing and will have this attempt go somewhere.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

12 hours ago, Malal said:

TEst as a proct? What a joke. 

12 hours ago, Kastor said:

This is a joke to TEst’s legacy in the game tbh.

We'll just let time tell the story on this one. As with everything. 

• Like 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

checks members

I'll believe you're TEst when you get Khestra

...or literally any OG TEst members

......or more than one New TEst member, who isn't even in the alliance

• Like 3

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

When the going gets tough, Test goes away, nice to see the legacy continue with their entire membership made out of people that just war deserted.

Well having people who fought in the war and left is better than a bunch of whales who bought cities and infra to try and avoid the fight all together.

When the going gets tough, Test goes away, nice to see the legacy continue with their entire membership made out of people that just war deserted.

3 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well having people who fought in the war and left is better than a bunch of whales who bought cities and infra to try and avoid the fight all together.

I knew was forming like a few days after Hyperborea disbanded. I joined Swagrr as soon as it formed because it was supposed to be a safe haven for a few weeks to rebuild and let me amass 2 more cities. 

I had already fought the war, was the only one to go and end positive in my alliance aside from SAXON.

I don't care to war dodge, if I don't fight today, I'll fight tomorrow. I fight whenever it inflicts the most damage whether it be stats or grief.

2 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Says the guy that abandoned the alliance he was leading, stole the bank and is in vacation mode...

Your credibility is super high!

1 hour ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

I knew was forming like a few days after Hyperborea disbanded. I joined Swagrr as soon as it formed because it was supposed to be a safe haven for a few weeks to rebuild and let me amass 2 more cities. 

I had already fought the war, was the only one to go and end positive in my alliance aside from SAXON.

I don't care to war dodge, if I don't fight today, I'll fight tomorrow. I fight whenever it inflicts the most damage whether it be stats or grief.

So... Yeah that reads like war dodging to me.  Why defend yourself?  You are just acting like ever other former and current member of Test.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So... Yeah that reads like war dodging to me.  Why defend yourself?  You are just acting like ever other former and current member of Test.

4 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I've fought a lot of my TEst brothers in this war, but don't talk shit about them... not always.?

If they got your dislike already now, then they're doing something already right .

@Zues I'd do it myself, but i've got range sickness in my old age. Can you Khorne-slap him for me?

• Upvote 2

• Alex locked this topic