It's Time to Stop #2!

Ripper

5 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

To my knowledge, there were two sets of low govt in Pantheon that either got kicked out, or rage quit due to things that happened. The first was when Don nuked the Council and a bunch quit as a result. The second was when Fist returned. Hence, rejects.

I didn't leave Pantheon and form TGH. I first went to DS, and eventually got an invitation for joining TGH as it formed.

I didn't care to answer your points, because you weren't the person I was addressing to in the first place (referring to the AA was simply a response in kind). It was Lycus in particular, and Skae in general. And I do call it salt. Your side is seemingly bothered by us not playing ball with your ridiculous expectations/pre-requirements for even having a talk. To the point where we're having these cringe posts come up every other week. Given that by and large, it's the same group of people who cried rivers because their own surrender post had to say "surrender", rather than "concede victory", or beg for it to to state as being "hard fought"... yes, you can see why (at least for me) we aren't exactly playing along.

Actually, AK was founded by ex-pantheon low gov in between my coup and Fist's return.

If anything, they left because pantheon was even more crippled and screwed after i was done with it, and i don't blame them for that.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Skae said:

Nice to know that we are both respectable ex-Pantheon according to ex-Pantheon members we both were friends with. Implying that I'm less Pantheon than you were when you were a member is absurd.

I wasn't just a member though. That phrase also gives me flashbacks to the meme.

1 hour ago, Skae said:

Wow. It's very normal for you to tell us you are going to surrender. Then we make a normal peace talks server to have the talks in. Look at Knightfall. TKR and friends went into the talks to surrender. During the talks, surrender was a given, meme terms and others were discussed in detail which is what took most of the time in the talks.

In all of the talks I've been in, surrender is discussed while on the table itself. It might be amended or whatever during it, but I've not been in a single instance where it's required before anything else gets put in motion.

1 hour ago, Skae said:

Sure, his attitude was spicy comparable to certain other members of yours, or even your leader.

They do. The difference is we don't need a de facto protector/former ties/hidden ties to bail us out, nor do we count on such.

1 hour ago, Skae said:

I'm sure Odin, who helped found KT, was quite undesired by them. You definitely need to recheck your knowledge there. Whether it's Odin or Khai himself, they both loved their experiences in KT. They also both contributed greatly to KT, so mind your words. 

As one of the guys who greenlit the entire alliance's protection... I think I know what I'm talking about.

Besides, even the likes of Thalmor admitted that early KT was an unsustainable mess before it's overhaul, even if it might've been a fun one. I mean, it was plainly visible but that's still worth something.

1 hour ago, Skae said:

First, you are contradicting yourself in the first two sentences. We haven't earned our place but normally you don't care about other alliances.

I'm not. No, I don't think you've earned your place to be talking shit, given that you had to have a bailout to even be in this place. It wasn't from your own effort.

Normally we don't care about most alliances. Notice normally. As I said, the only reason you're on our radar at all is because of plots to hit us. That's not earning your place. That's simply you making yourself a potential target like a fool.

1 hour ago, Skae said:

So you have to keep saying that we're below you so we remain there in your minds?

It's largely been one sided from your end, as far as I'm concerned. TRF was far, far more relevant to the folk in TGH. They at least tried when we had our revenge war too.

1 hour ago, Skae said:

Saying that an alliance has issues and needs to fix them is nothing. If that's what you call big words, then quite an oof for you.

I'll assume you're blind, or being intentionally obtuse. I've already said my piece regarding that, yet you keep trying to address the wrong point. I won't repeat myself ad nauseam.

1 hour ago, Skae said:

About the log, you are pulling that out of proportion. At the time, Khai suggested bettering Pantheon by weeding out scrubs through war. The target be picked was you because you were paperless, and at the time very efficient fighters. You should like it that Khai thought highly of tGH.

I am skeptical about these recollections.

1 hour ago, Skae said:

He even asked to be your prot, which you refused since you don't do prots. You should also like it that he tried to make Pantheon a better place while he was there, just like you and me.

It might've landed on Buor's DM's and never been relayed, but I find no records of it even being discussed.

1 hour ago, Skae said:

So no, we have no beef with tGH. This you are making up entirely. You could read the entire logs in the Pantheon server, despite being tGH gov at the time. So yes, you would know that it was discussed by everyone with length and shot down. 

While I did have access, I didn't really do much on it. The entire reason I left Pantheon in the first place was to not have to deal with the entire thing on a daily basis. I got brought back to help with counters and whatnot, but if I wanted to actually be involved with it's daily affairs, I would've simply remained in the alliance.

In fact, that even predates me leaving the AA. Originally I had stepped down in like August of 2018 because I wanted to take a break from it, but just a week later I was asked to, and made an advisor, to help out with counselling and whatnot.

1 hour ago, Skae said:

The only thing left to answer Ripper is in regards to the last quote. 
And here that answer is:

No idea where you get that 50% number from. I am no leader of CoS. No idea where I said that those members are "weak".

Regarding Seb, he did leave CoS (before this war) exactly because he was "weak" and wanted to hide in GOB. And that's the reason he is in VM right now.

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

Actually, AK was founded by ex-pantheon low gov in between my coup and Fist's return.

If anything, they left because pantheon was even more crippled and screwed after i was done with it, and i don't blame them for that.

They wouldn't have needed us to protect them if that's the case, because the overwhelming majority of alliances don't launch if they don't have a protector. 

It also doesn't actually have a bearing over the composition.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

10 hours ago, Lycus said:

If tGH keeps their current activity state, they won't be worth anyone's time on the big league. So keep your inactives so you can pad your puny alliance score like a micro.

It's a big if though. Appearances can be deceptive and TGH is intentionally not made up of ordinary players for whom purple diamond would signify staying purple diamond most of the time as they are people who have known each other for a long time. Buorhann said some of the younger players are also going back to school, so I guess they preferred staying purple over VM. With the older players, it's likely they're waiting on word of the war being over or something. It's totally understandable to take it at face value though as with most alliances, the purple diamond would signify death, but yeah.

7 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

It's a big if though. Appearances can be deceptive and TGH is intentionally not made up of ordinary players for whom purple diamond would signify staying purple diamond most of the time as they are people who have known each other for a long time. Buorhann said some of the younger players are also going back to school, so I guess they preferred staying purple over VM. With the older players, it's likely they're waiting on word of the war being over or something. It's totally understandable to take it at face value though as with most alliances, the purple diamond would signify death, but yeah.

This is correct. My alliance had something like 50-70% of it on orange whod occassionally turn red. We got peace recently, check their activity now. Nothin but yellow.

TGH isn't anywhere near as dead as it may look. Empy probably is though.

2 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Snip 

If that's the case, then forgive me. At least you seem to have come to terms with them.

I hope you understand my concerns when I saw what happened, and no one clarified whatsoever anywhere. I did just talk to some Yakuza members/friends who don't really agree with what you did, but they accept it. So I guess that's the end of that.

36 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

From what i keep being told from multiple sources, your leader is just a hot-air-filled puppet with no actual skill, leadership qualities, or any real power or decision making because everyone doing those things is simply better at it. 

Given that, it would seem your leader is a hot joke. 1/4 of my Gov's job is telling me to sit back and let them handle things instead of doing it myself, yours is waving and saying hello from the armored car.
Perhaps select a different alliance if its leaders ya care about.

Next time ya throw stones make sure your house isn't made out of glass, and quit making a clown out of yourself. I'm with Elijiah, still don't know who you are.

You should read my response instead of throwing a trash argument quite literally made of glass. 

I'm not arguing about leaders. If I did, I'd argue Khai is a formidable one just as he is a good friend. I've played Travian with Khai and we've won servers before a few years back when we had no lives. He organized and led over 150 players. I doubt that's something you've done.

Your argument doesn't accommodate for the fact that we've been the top ranking 2018 alliance for a long time. Solid top 20. It also doesn't accommodate for the fact that AK is one of the few who broke net positive in this war.

Two simple points that don't happen under a "trash" leader as you state. I respect my bro.

39 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Oh, alright. I guess we'll see post war. ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

They do. The difference is we don't need a de facto protector/former ties/hidden ties to bail us out, nor do we count on such.

No clue what you mean. 

Daddy Empyrea will protect you always. Don't act as if we don't exist young man, or we'll give you a whipping.

34 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

This is correct. My alliance had something like 50-70% of it on orange whod occassionally turn red. We got peace recently, check their activity now. Nothin but yellow.

TGH isn't anywhere near as dead as it may look. Empy probably is though.

The thing about Empyrea is that a lot of us live in Washington. What's legal in Washington?

Weed. and so, we're higher than kites, and we're not good at remembering to log-in. It's mainly our protectorate, TGH, that reminds us that "oh yeh we're in a war." 

So, out of any alliance in the game, we have the best activity. Sometimes. The rest of the time we're chilling out ya know?

But feel free to come to Washington. We also have members in Canada who can hook you up. We'll make sure that it's night you won't forget... well, you will forget it, but you know what I meant. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Skae said:

I think there's slight confusion here? Surrender is determined before going into the talks via you approaching us.. It dictates what the talks will be like (surrender or white peace). From there, my understanding is that we move to the talks server to discuss this surrender and the terms for it. 

They're a term like any other.

Approaching the other side doesn't equate to a surrender either. Otherwise there'd be no WP ever.

10 minutes ago, Skae said:

Cool, now there's something we have in common. We don't need a protector or hidden ties. Nor do we have such.

Is that so.

11 minutes ago, Skae said:

And whoosh, now your little pantheon/KT argument is dead. So yes, I'll take you for your word that KT was once a new alliance that worked on improving over the years like more out there. We got two very good people from KT background. 

There's a substantial difference between "improving" and basically entire cabinet and behavior overhaul. 

13 minutes ago, Skae said:

I've literally never talked about tGH until now because of you and repeated posts from Buorhann. Same applies for Khai. 

Now the hippo wants to 1v1 to assert dominance. XD I'd certainly like a good war so~ :3333
tldr: No, we've done nothing and here we are arguing that we ever cared about you with a "one sided relationship". That statement doesn't add up at all with anything that has happened. Why? Because nothing has happened ever between us. Like, zero 0.

That contradicts with information I've been privy to throughout this and last year.

21 minutes ago, Skae said:

Uh, no. You said literally that I or Khai is talking big. All that was said and referred to was that there's activity issues. Suddenly we're talking big? My point is that literally anyone could have said that.

Now if you are talking about Lycus and his "tone", all he did was look at Khai's post and sum it in his own words.

5 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Besides, we had already noted it internally long ago. You aren't disclosing anything new to us.

21 minutes ago, Skae said:

Yup, that's how you read about the idea of hitting tGH as Pantheon and then leaked it to your alliance. You did read enough to find that, lol. So you did read the surrounding material. Thanks for enhancing my point and closing it at the same time.

How the frick can you conclude that I spent enough of my time to read the post itself, let alone it's context, when my entire post is about how I didn't bother keeping up with daily occurrences because that is the reason I had left in the first place? 

If you're going to jump to conclusions, you could at least do so in an instance whereby your claim wouldn't fall apart by simply having me re-state what you literally quoted.

4 hours ago, CitrusK said:

But feel free to come to Washington. We also have members in Canada who can hook you up. We'll make sure that it's night you won't forget... well, you will forget it, but you know what I meant. :P

How am I only hearing about this now! WTF! I quit, watch my purple diamond as I walk away!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Skae said:

@Ripper Well, totally didn't know you left them too. So I guess you are one of the good members who left them. I thought you were CoS bank or something and still the leader of CoS. Big oof.

I said I am no leader of CoS, not no member. :v

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Discord had server folders

Whaaat? Since when?

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

15 minutes ago, Skae said:

Now that's relative. Theo and Horsecock were both under Thalmor. I would say that they improved overtime which eventually

resulted in an overhaul. It's not like their entire government just was swapped out all together.

I recall them swapping leader and other noteworthy govt members after I cancelled the ODP. That was, if my memory serves me right, in September of 2017.

By early 2018 they had already changed things radically. 4sh months is not a lot of time, especially given other metrics in this game.

23 minutes ago, Skae said:

Because in order for you to have known, you would have had to scroll through pages upon pages of discord logs. So either you took the time to read, or you took the time to read.

Your statement doesn't exempt you from ever reading in the server you had full access to. So no, your entire counter literally makes no sense.

That requires me to have read it.

36 minutes ago, Skae said:

Pantheon must have been great at war back then~

Not particularly, although it was probably at it's best.

Though, much of the credit goes to Felkey. Even if a lot of bad blood happened afterwards (and oh boy did he frick up a lot later down the road), it's only fair to recognize his contribution then and there. Printer is owed credit as well.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
On 9/8/2019 at 11:35 PM, Buorhann said:

AK has always been overly ambitious with their words while hiding behind larger alliances.  It’s nothing new.

Khai-whatever the hell his name is-Avien had a couple plots to hit us (Wish he did, would’ve been a fun fight to put them in their place).

They’re just yapping now due to NPO bailing their coalition out.  Before that, they had talks about wanting to peace out but Yakuza kept them in.

Bad Buorhann, did we not agree to never mention how the epically over powered fighting house of AK, ran asking for peace, As it highlights my mistake of not seeing how poor of an ally BK would become.

But yes we all agree without NPO Col B would be the ones coming for terms now.

5 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

But yes we all agree without NPO, Col B would be the ones coming for terms now.

I hope the unenthusiastic Hand-jobs Coal. B had to give out to NPO leadership were worth it.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
7 hours ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

I hope the unenthusiastic Hand-jobs Coal. B had to give out to NPO leadership were worth it.

You would have to check with @Aragorn, son of Arathorn when he gets up off his knees. I broke my hand and was unable to partake that's why Aragorn claims i stole the bank as he is mad he had to cover my shift.

On 9/8/2019 at 8:40 AM, Tarroc said:

Rose had 342,676 score back on June 16. They’ve fallen all the way down to 102,476 score on September 7. Zevfer is inactive, and people already know as soon as the next Rose election happens, Zev is gone. Who knows, maybe he’ll take the other half of the bank, since that seems to be the Rose way of leadership departing. Rose’s second in command, Vack, has been inactive as well, and besides changing colour from grey to pink, which they’ve given up on, has done nothing since they embargoed Jordlandia on 7/21. 

I'm sorry I just had to have a giggle that the most important thing they've done since the 21st is embargoing me ?

Still enjoying those embargoes btw, thanks all for the love KERTOG, sadly none of you are trading so doesn't affect much, what about a friendly duel?

48 minutes ago, JordyHamsVII said:

What about a friendly duel?

I don't have to take shit from a person who lives in a country who lost a war to a bunch of flightless birds.

WATCH OUT JORDY! THEY'RE COMING RIGHT FOR YOU!
dn25610-1_800.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

This war is on life support mainly due to pride. Coalition A won’t admit defeat because they inflicted more damage than they took in money and doesn’t want to be subject to Coalition B’s demands (I know the demands are a 6-month NAP), and Coalition B won’t admit defeat because they destroyed Coalition A’s military and wants to push a 6-month NAP into the other side, rather than end the war with a white peace.

Inspired by @Sir Scarfalot, another reason is trust, or the perceived lack of trust. With the micro slaves, the leaked logs, and the indoctrination, Coalition A doesn’t trust Coalition B, especially BK and NPO, to give them terms that screw them over. It doesn’t matter that these things, the micro slaves, the leaked logs, and the indoctrination, are true or not. It matters that these things affect how Coalition A leaders believe them, and as a result doesn’t trust Coalition B.