It's Time to Stop #2!

Ripper

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
3 hours ago, Lycus said:

Go back to your little VM and quit. You steal the entire Yakuza bank and leave them no rebuild at all. My leader is a thousand times the guy you are.

You have no say in anything here. You opinion doesn't matter to anyone. No one cares about your trashy nation. @Odin is rolling you rn while you troll on the forums pointlessly. 

You can't lead an alliance, you can't econ, you can't milcom. Sad truth.

If tGH keeps their current activity state, they won't be worth anyone's time on the big league. So keep your inactives so you can pad your puny alliance score like a micro.

Who even are you?

4 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

I was high govt and left because I got tired of the entire thing. Your lot were low govt rejects.

Besides, I certainly don't behave like one. Even Fist acted with more grace and less salt on his gloating than you lot are. For the ones "winning", you certainly are acting like a bunch of sore losers on this one.

Rejects? Not at all. I left with my buddies to create AK. Same as how you left to create tGH. In a way, we're very similar alliances.

I'm not the salty one here. I've simply laid out my thoughts, just as Buorhann did. (And it's not the first time he's mentioned us the way he did) If you have no logical response, then there's no need to take pot shots. Why don't you address what I've laid out?

@Elijah Mikaelson I will apologize for Lycus. He was a bit out of hand in how he said what he said. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Ripper said:

The Fact that Malal doesn't realise from the table above that what I am implying is that the alliances that are at the same league with GPC or TUA are the likes of UPN...

You're trying to defend yourself from skae's post. So yes, you are trying to compare our withdraws to your deletions. How stupid do you thing people are lmfao? We can see what you're trying to do here but you're just bad at it. This is why you're Anti-memesphere and always will be.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

6 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Besides, I certainly don't behave like one. Even Fist acted with more grace and less salt on his gloating than you lot are. For the ones "winning", you certainly are acting like a bunch of sore losers on this one.

I don't understand where you're coming from. All I said was... 

6 hours ago, Lycus said:

If tGH keeps their current activity state, they won't be worth anyone's time on the big league. So keep your inactives so you can pad your puny alliance score like a micro.

This. 

Is this wrong? Nope. I'm not attacking you, I'm calling for your alliance to become a better alliance. Everyone should strive for greatness.

I have not whined about the war one bit. What I did get triggered over was the fact that Elijah took all of Yakuzas money. 

@Elijah Mikaelson I'm sorry for the initial harsh wording I've used, but regardless you should not have ditched and stole from an alliance you called your own.

5 hours ago, alyster said:

But I'll play your ballgame of "my leader is better than your leader". @Nizam Adrienne probably has bigger balls than @Skae ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1. Skae isn't trans, so she doesn't need balls. All she needs to do is T-pose.

2. Skae is our military affairs. Not the leader. 

3. I wasn't playing that game. I was staying that my leader would NEVER STEAL from his people. @alyster Yes, I'm mad Elijah alone pulled AKs friends way in Yakuza by isolating them via treaty break, then screwed them over by taking everything they had. If you have decency you wouldn't defend those acts.

• Downvote 1

There are many alliances and people whose advice I'd take. You and yours aren't one of those.

Besides, we had already noted it internally long ago. You aren't disclosing anything new to us. Nor do I think that you're being genuine on your expressed intent.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
29 minutes ago, Lycus said:

I have not whined about the war one bit. What I did get triggered over was the fact that Elijah took all of Yakuzas money. 

@Elijah Mikaelson I'm sorry for the initial harsh wording I've used, but regardless you should not have ditched and stole from an alliance you called your own.

So Yakuza states I did not steal anything from them and only had taken what was mine, in fact a lot less than what i was owed, I also state I had taken nothing that was not mine, yet you who had no part of Yakuza or Myself claims I stole the bank. Just because BK make childish claims does not make them claims true.

You are right in one thing, I should not have ditched Yakuza, I should have forced them to disband or merge to try and save them in someway, I will always feel guilty for that however leading the alliance solo with no help from the government at all and only getting some support from someone who stepped up during the second or third round of the war who i then made Gov, I am Sorry I failed Yakuza, I failed to tell BK to get stuff when they forced us to remain at war, telling me if we leave the war then we will not be protected and anything can happen, and we saw what happened to everyone who got peace, I Failed Yakuza when I did not take the chance of peace, I failed Yakuza when we lost ten members who deleted, three who entered in to long term VM, I failed when all the warning lights was on and people told me they was leaving after the war, I FAILED to get them better allies, Allies who would support them and not use them as a meat shield. these are things I am sorry for the things I am guilty of, but I am not sorry about taking my cash and resources as they was mine.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
17 minutes ago, Lycus said:

3. I wasn't playing that game. I was staying that my leader would NEVER STEAL from his people. @alyster Yes, I'm mad Elijah alone pulled AKs friends way in Yakuza by isolating them via treaty break, then screwed them over by taking everything they had. If you have decency you wouldn't defend those acts.

Well as its Odin's money if he did take it then it would be stealing. I didnt steal anything

Why did Yakuza break ties with AK, well AK at the start of the war tried to get peace for Citadel behind the backs of Yakuza and Solar Knights, AK also kept pushing for Citadel to drop BK and peace out, now as I sit here I wish at the time I agreed and did so lol, but at the time we was loyal to BK and felt AK was trying to force us to cut all ties and at said time we felt that was wrong, so our FA path did not fall in the same way, this became almost a daily thing to the point I just felt Yakuza would be better off leaving the block, oddly enough a Block I setup and a Block I put together, I was the one who signed with AK.

I know how you feel tho, sometimes not knowing the whole truth and trying to make a stance on something is not always the best way.

So lets look at the facts,

1) Yakuza and myself both agree I stole nothing
2) AK was trying to force Citadel to peace out in the early stages of the war (To the point that Don stated that if BK/NPO wanted to act like children then Citadel will peace out on its own)
3) AK was trying to force Yakuza and Solar Knights to cancel on BK an alliance that helped both alliances get off the ground
4) IF i had to do it all over again I would do everything the same, but i would have signed with someone else like T$ or NPO or Polar or TGH/KT or Soup or TKR anyone else that would understand when an alliance leader says look we are falling apart we need peace, this is our first major war and we have lost almost half the alliance they would help us gain peace and not force us to keep fighting under threat of being hit if we did peace out.

2 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

had to say "surrender", rather than "concede victory", or beg for it to to state as being "hard fought"... 

The mere fact that people still whine and complain about the hard fought victory two years after the fact is reason enough to keep playing this godforsaken game. We must never forget the world's greatest peace term. 

cryoeLq.png

• Like 5

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

4 minutes ago, TheNG said:

The mere fact that people still whine and complain about the hard fought victory two years after the fact is reason enough to keep playing this godforsaken game. We must never forget the world's greatest peace term. 

It didn't make a difference for me at the time. I simply mentioned it to highlight a contrast.

Also, a meme about terms without 12 month NAP written on it? You're losing your edge pigeon.

2 hours ago, Skae said:

You aren't the true Pantheon Shiho. You are the true true Pantheon reject. >.< You aren't Pantheon to the point that you weren't invited to the Pantheon Buddies server with everyone but you. Bad bad Shiho

If that's the same server that I used to be in, then yes, I was there. I left just because I wasn't doing anything in it and it was using up scroll space, that being before Discord had server folders.

And I mean, if you want to play that game... I used to do role management in Panth's forums (back when they were still being used as a way to process applications and as a repertoire for important notes) and had admin role in it. It goes without saying that much of the same applied for the Discord itself.

2 hours ago, Skae said:

Salt isn't when you make a quality forum post for everyone to have lively discussion in. My posts have done more good for everyone as a whole. More clarity, more talking, more debate. What would the game be without logically and lovely developed forum posts like mine? One day I hope to be as good as Papa @Prefonteen. Even @Ripper picked up on mai ideas and had some fun with this post.

As I've said several times before, whenever I actually go in depth in debating (which I have), I am met with silence eventually. It's usually not worth my time to go do the same thing over and over again if I know what will be the end result to come from it. This does happen to be different for a change, because it's mostly about former alliances.

2 hours ago, Skae said:

A surrender and a nap isn't ridiculous expectations. How long is negotiated on the peace talks table when you accept those two simple and easy terms. 

The ridiculous expectation is expecting a formal surrender *before* talks even begin. The issue with the NAP was it's length.

2 hours ago, Skae said:

The whole reason you are answering in the first place is because Khai's statement hit home. Hence we have these.

I was already aware about the activity. What I cared about in that post was the attitude.

2 hours ago, Skae said:

^It looks like a salty insult to me.

Considering my position in Pantheon (even after I left the alliance, amusingly enough), and my knowledge on KT, I'd say it's an accurate remark.

2 hours ago, Skae said:

Follow up on insult, saying I act like a reject. And I love how you pull the sore losers out of thin air. This snip arguement is talking about ex-Pantheon, not the war. 

I meant in terms of behavior, which is what I was talking about.

2 hours ago, Skae said:

For who knows what reason, you had to try to attack us verbally to try to defend yourself or your alliance? I've done nothing at all to offend you, and nor am I an uncivil person. I love to have interesting discussions.

It's defending neither. I'm simply saying that it's big words to be spouted by an alliance that hasn't earned it's place. Normally, we couldn't care less about most alliances out there. Though, I still fail to get what your beef with TGH is. This started back when Avien mentioned to Fist that you wanted to hit us for xyz reasons but the idea only came to a halt because of us signing KT. Buo took notice, and it just went from there. If anything, it's on you, not us. It'd be like ODN otherwise. Memes for one or two days, and then forget about it (OsRavan is a very chill guy though).

2 hours ago, Skae said:

Now who's the actual one who's salty here?

You, not just because of the other threads, but also because of this one.

Amusingly, your accusations on Ripper fell as flat as they did on me. Though, it is unsurprising. It just so happens that the people in the AA's themselves (or the ones that were in them for a longer duration and/or in a higher position) perhaps know more than the lower ranking folk/outsiders. 

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Basically, the way I see it is that morale is terrible in Kerchtog, excepting a few people who are donig attrition runs from on high, and TKR, which is running the zero tier as alliance-scale raids.

Meanwhile, trash talk is on-going from Kerchtog coalition, while their enemies were planning for an extended war.

The most important factor, though, is that BKNPO has "control", i.e, they control the planes in every tier except sub 1k, and for the latter, they've pushed the contested zone down from 1.3k down to 1k or so in recent weeks. BKNPO can vary its combat tactics to adapt to the enemy, while KERCHTOG is starting from a very weak position. 

I've said before this war will last way longer than most anticipate; i.e, my projection is 120 days. We are currently about a week away from the 3 month point, and morale on both sides seems consonant with that.

One thing Kerchtog has to consider is that they've been at war since a month before the BKNPO war started. If the war lasts to 4 months, they'll have been in war for 5 months while BKNPO will have been at war for only 4 months. If they take this war to 5 months, they'll have been at war for fully half a year.

Edited by Inst
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

13 minutes ago, Inst said:

-nonsense nonsense blah blah-

Of all the dribble in that post, the single most stupid thing is probably that you believe people anticipate the war will end sooner than 120 days... right now, the prevailing consensus is that the war will not end. This has simply been stated in different doublespeak ways for political purposes, but the meat of it remains consistent: No peace. "No peace until unreasonable thing" is still essentially "No peace."

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Of all the dribble in that post, the single most stupid thing is probably that you believe people anticipate the war will end sooner than 120 days... right now, the prevailing consensus is that the war will not end. This has simply been stated in different doublespeak ways for political purposes, but the meat of it remains consistent: No peace. "No peace until unreasonable thing" is still essentially "No peace."

Hydroscarf achievement unlocked.

The problem with control / lack of control is that the opposing force has the potential to adapt. For instance, a disaster in the lower-tiers? Import GPWC / Dragoon Dark Brotherhood. Incessant raiding of enemy mid and upper-tiers? There's anti-raiding protocols designed vs Arrgh.

As is, BKNPO has 10:1 plane advantage. It's going to take a lot for them to lose it, and in the meanwhile, they have the position needed to adapt to attempts at insurgency.

As always, peace is only achieved when both sides want peace. You're assuming you're creating an unacceptable strategic situation, but that's far from the case.

One thing I pointed out to a certain party during Knightfall (no longer in the game, at least openly) is that what happens when, you decide to accept whatever terms are promised, then all of a sudden, these terms are retracted? And then you're stuck here for longer than your intended staying period.

Edited by Inst

9 hours ago, Lycus said:

Go back to your little VM and quit. You steal the entire Yakuza bank and leave them no rebuild at all. My leader is a thousand times the guy you are.

You have no say in anything here. You opinion doesn't matter to anyone. No one cares about your trashy nation. @Odin is rolling you rn while you troll on the forums pointlessly. 

You can't lead an alliance, you can't econ, you can't milcom. Sad truth.

From what i keep being told from multiple sources, your leader is just a hot-air-filled puppet with no actual skill, leadership qualities, or any real power or decision making because everyone doing those things is simply better at it. 

Given that, it would seem your leader is a hot joke. 1/4 of my Gov's job is telling me to sit back and let them handle things instead of doing it myself, yours is waving and saying hello from the armored car.
Perhaps select a different alliance if its leaders ya care about.

Next time ya throw stones make sure your house isn't made out of glass, and quit making a clown out of yourself. I'm with Elijiah, still don't know who you are.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Lycus said:

Sounds like AK wants a 1v1 after this war is over.

(Who are you to talk “big leagues”?  Lol)

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Rossiya said:

So the Pantheon contamination is more severe than I realized. I knew nothing of TGH and AK having such unfortunate roots. Please do tell which other Alliances have been polluted.

AK has always been overly ambitious with their words while hiding behind larger alliances.  It’s nothing new.

Khai-whatever the hell his name is-Avien had a couple plots to hit us (Wish he did, would’ve been a fun fight to put them in their place).

They’re just yapping now due to NPO bailing their coalition out.  Before that, they had talks about wanting to peace out but Yakuza kept them in.

17 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Sounds like AK wants a 1v1 after this war is over.

Sounds like a date.

11 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Khai-whatever the hell his name is-Avien had a couple plots to hit us (Wish he did, would’ve been a fun fight to put them in their place).

Just one, which Shiho leaked to you from Panth. I would have liked that too, as Pantheon could have been a very different AA.

Edited by Khai Jäger
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1