It's Time to Stop #2!

Ripper

9 minutes ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

Came here for lulz. Got bad math instead. 

.05 is the same as 1/20. 20/20 is a whole, or rather 100 percent of something. I'm not sure why this is so difficult to understand. It's just an alternative way to write it. .05 and 5% mean the same thing.

Edited by Tarroc
Misspelling

38 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

.05 is the same as 1/20. 20/20 is a whole, or rather 100 percent of something. I'm not sure why this is so difficult to understand. It's just an alternative way to write it. .05 and 5% mean the same thing.

I think they were just saying that when talking about a decrease in score, it would make more sense to refer to it in percent change.

i.e. "Rose is at 0.299 of its former self just barely less than a third of its former self. Grumpy is 0.28 of its former score, just at just over a fourth of its former score. The Church Of Spaceology is at 0.185 of its former former, less than a fifth of their former score." could be "Rose is currently at 29.9% of the nation score it was prior to the war while CoS is at a poultry 18.5%, less than one fifth of their antebellum standings" would read better~~~

Edited by Kyubnyan
drunkposting:tm:

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Thanks to IQ I play keno every day with their money

Their evil plan is to finance my addiction to make me crazy

When the war ends I get taxed so I will not be able to play keno and I will go into a withdrawal crisis

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Thanks to IQ I play keno every day with their money

Their evil plan is to finance my addiction to make me crazy

When the war ends I get taxed so I will not be able to play keno and I will go into a withdrawal crisis

Then you try gambling irl and have to stop playing because your gambling addiction gets your internet cut off because you can't pay the bill.

These OOC attacks are going to far.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
5 hours ago, Skae said:

Mine was better. More detailed, more numbers, more logic. 

2932_hmm_chiaki.png.4af69042434284969f78a773277d7bec.png

Also, not quite sure Yakuza has disbanded yet. If they intend to because of EM, fat rip. 

5599_TohruShrug.png

I truly hope they do not disband, I am sure they wont now Zhen has kind of returned maybe.

Still remember at the start of this war before NPO entered AK was pushing for Citadel to peace out and cancel on BK, now NPO saved the day seems AK are happy and not sad.

14 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I truly hope they do not disband, I am sure they wont now Zhen has kind of returned maybe.

Still remember at the start of this war before NPO entered AK was pushing for Citadel to peace out and cancel on BK, now NPO saved the day seems AK are happy and not sad.

Don’t remind them of that.  They’re having fun being relevant riding on the coattails.

• Downvote 1

Humans are friggin weird, man.

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Don’t remind them of that.  They’re having fun being relevant riding on the coattails.

Meanwhile...

unknown.png be hunting unknown.png

Looks like your your horde could use some work. You should purge some of those utterly useless members of yours.
I also recommend you change your membership requirements. "The Golden Horde only accepts those who are active and able to coordinate and engage with their fellow warriors. If you cannot login regularly, and communicate with your fellow warriors, don't apply." Clearly almost half don't meet it.

Keep Ame tho, she bae.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
10 minutes ago, Khai Jäger said:

Meanwhile...

At least you got it right, 20 AK members vs one Hippo, pretty much the only time your able to take someone down.

2 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

At least you got it right, 20 AK members vs one Hippo, pretty much the only time your able to take someone down.

Go back to your little VM and quit. You steal the entire Yakuza bank and leave them no rebuild at all. My leader is a thousand times the guy you are.

You have no say in anything here. You opinion doesn't matter to anyone. No one cares about your trashy nation. @Odin is rolling you rn while you troll on the forums pointlessly. 

You can't lead an alliance, you can't econ, you can't milcom. Sad truth.

If tGH keeps their current activity state, they won't be worth anyone's time on the big league. So keep your inactives so you can pad your puny alliance score like a micro.

Edited by Lycus
Calmed down a bit
  • Downvote 6

5 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Big words, for an alliance made up from Pantheon rejects and the worst KT had to offer.

Hold up buddy. You're one of the Pantheon Trash. Find a better diss and come back to daddy for a retry.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

The fact that Ripper thinks COS/TKR/Etc. are in the same league as alliances like gpc or tua is telling. Maybe one day KT will be as major an alliance as the coal mines but it'll be years in the future at this rate.

• Haha 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

53 minutes ago, Malal said:

The fact that Ripper thinks COS/TKR/Etc. are in the same league as alliances like gpc or tua is telling.

17 hours ago, Ripper said:

unknown.png

The fact that Malal doesn't realise from the table above that what I am implying is that the alliances that are at the same league with GPC or TUA are the likes of UPN...

makes me think that my joke may actually be accurate.

• Upvote 6