Skae

It's Time to Stop

Anti-memesphere has chosen to wait until October before any sort of peace talks re-begin. Not sure why their members accept such awful leadership.

• Upvote 5

Skae to members of KERTCHOGG:

Edited by Rygus
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Skae said:

They surrendered or white peaced early on in the war to you in fact, like normal alliances do when they've been trumped. The remaining persevered and now we have this, you holding your allies captive to a war they aren't even fighting anymore.

Considering they're still surrendering or disbanding because they feel like they can't surrender, how is that perseverance going? This may be a surprise to you with all that in mind, but we don't hold people captive. Every member in our bloc that's in this war is in it by choice.

Edited by Nizam Adrienne
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

What would be so bad about peace for kerchtog? If its so that at the start of the war Kerchtog did do more dmg, but its not now and there is no sign that will change, isnt it ok to peace now and fight and take revenge another day with many people still playing P&W with you?

You know, I really do appreciate your concern, but Chaos is doing just fine. CoS purged a number of members right after Surf’s Up, and they haven’t really lost many since then. It would be kinda hilarious if every alliance in Chaos merged into TKR except for us, but don’t worry, CoS and Soup are gonna be just fine when this war ends.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Rygus said:

Skae to members of KERTCHOGG:

-snip-

I think this is more like it (Starts at 3:15)

• Haha 3

I find it hilarious that the rumor of CoS/Seven Kingdoms/Valinor merging into TKR is still making circles. 😂 

Soup merging into TKR is a new one, however. I appreciate the hearty chuckle.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Considering they're still surrendering or disbanding because they feel like they can't surrender, how is that perseverance going? This may be a surprise to you with all that in mind, but we don't hold people captive. Every member in our bloc that's in this war is in it by choice.

Ok, I've been reasonably quiet up until now, TheNG being the guy for Acadia who usually does the talking for Acadia on these forums, and he does an excellent job. 

But we can keep doing what we are doing for as long as we like, and your only tactical plan seems to be to sending your people out to be slaughtered over and over.  You aren't proving anything other than you are too stubborn and prideful for your own good.  If you can't being yourself to lead your alliance into an honorable surrender, step aside and allow someone else to do for the good of your people.

• Upvote 5