[DoW] DB's first forum post in like what

GeneralJon

19 minutes ago, Ripper said:

If that's really true, I would love to see an explanation from HS and t$.

As to why they pressed an alliance to help IQ fight Chaos/KETOG... and as to why we shouldn't identify this action as an act of war from t$/HS against Chaos/KETOG.

Actions of members that left t$/HS can't be blamed on t$/HS. Those ppl left on their own accord to get some actions.
On that note i'm guilty of wanting some action myself, my actions for wanting some action had nothing to do with t$ nor should it reflect on t$.

• Downvote 1
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

2 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Hey, guys. What's another word for forced servitude... I'm blanking here... It's right on the tip of my brain...

giphy.gif

Ask Scarfalot, it's his favorite word besides missile

• Haha 6

I keep coming back to the forums now and then with good faith that it has become a better place....

ELXY4HP.jpg 

• Haha 3
luffyt$forum.gif

2 minutes ago, Cypher said:

image0.png

You should be fortunate enough that I'm firmly against logdumping things said between allies otherwise there would be a whole slew of evidence suggesting against HS' involvement in all this.

My stance is that helping an ally is less humiliating than sending prisoners of war to PO. Yes I made an alternative suggestion, you approved it and we entered this war as a result of it

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Yoda said:

My stance is that helping an ally is less humiliating than sending prisoners of war to PO. Yes I made an alternative suggestion, you approved it and we entered this war as a result of it

Honestly, I've never been a fan of screenshotting or logdumping in a public forum, but I've made a few exceptions today and I'll gladly keep that stance as long as you keep falsely accusing HS/tS (the latter had no idea what PO was doing at any point of the conflict) of bringing you into this war.

image0.png

You told us that GoTG wanted you to fight in the global war **before** we agreed to anything. 

@Leopold von Habsburg - So will you hide the Syndicate affiliates once more like you did with TJest in this current war?

1 hour ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

Actions of members that left t$/HS can't be blamed on t$/HS. Those ppl left on their own accord to get some actions.

The first time (TJest), I’d give it a pass.  This second time?

lol.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

~snip~

27 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

~snip~

hHtQtxw.jpg

• Upvote 1
luffyt$forum.gif

10 hours ago, Buorhann said:

So, @Avakael, the guy who started this thread is claiming this.

I saw, and he's wrong. GotG proposed that term all by themselves. I even told Yoda it was an awful idea to accept it. DB can check that for themselves in either #PO or #talks on their own server.

• Upvote 3

Le1AjCa.png

you know, even if you were forced/coerced/i dont give a frick, it's always good to get war experience. i do genuinely believe to some extent that you are at least attempting to change db's rep, so good on you, and good luck. dont listen to the haters

• Like 6

On one hand it's great seeing DB doing something. 

On the other it'd be great to see them do something of their own volition for once. 

I give this declaration a 1/1 because a 1/2 would imply they had other options.

Edited by Sisyphus
  • Upvote 3

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

On 9/7/2019 at 3:10 AM, GeneralJon said:

Right so, we entered this war as part of some terms, and yes the war is probably almost over, but we really are trying to revamp our approach when it comes to war and stuff. So, just bear with us. This is just one small step for DB, just still a step nonetheless. If you want to be toxic, go ahead, I can't stop you, but know that we're actually trying to do stuff here.

So your leader came to our sphere to ask us to help negotiate terms (after like 3 days of fighting) and when we learned what the terms that were being forced, we told him in no uncertain terms that he needed to fight. We said he could capitulate like he did to Partisan (where he ended up also begging me not to hurt his member in TJEst and ended up paying me not to beige him) and gain a reputation and set a precedent as the alliance that would do anything to save itself, or it could fight, lose some members maybe and rebuild its reputation.

So the path you've chosen is NOT the new approach it's literally the same approach you took when an alliance of 20 members attacked you, and if you really wanted to you could've dragged them, but instead you sent them POWs and everyone saw this. Now every time you lose a war, you'll be the !@#$ of the victor.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

So your leader came to our sphere to ask us to help negotiate terms (after like 3 days of fighting) and when we learned what the terms that were being forced, we told him in no uncertain terms that he needed to fight. We said he could capitulate like he did to Partisan (where he ended up also begging me not to hurt his member in TJEst and ended up paying me not to beige him) and gain a reputation and set a precedent as the alliance that would do anything to save itself, or it could fight, lose some members maybe and rebuild its reputation.

So the path you've chosen is NOT the new approach it's literally the same approach you took when an alliance of 20 members attacked you, and if you really wanted to you could've dragged them, but instead you sent them POWs and everyone saw this. Now every time you lose a war, you'll be the !@#$ of the victor.

Dang bruh. TGH not really going too hard on FA anymore? If they approached you while being attacked by associates of coalition B, seems like a potential ally or at least bodies to utilize in the post-war.

Edited by Bartholomew Roberts

33 minutes ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

Dang bruh. TGH not really going too hard on FA anymore? If they approached you while being attacked by associates of coalition B, seems like a potential ally or at least bodies to utilize in the post-war.

Huh? We gave them advice which would be most beneficial to their thriving as an alliance and told them to utilize us as a resource, we offered our milcom expertise if they wanted.

Our FA doesn't lie to gain allies. If someone comes to us out of a genuine need for help, like DB did, we help, and we did help them. I guess it just wasn't the easy help they were hoping for. If you think that my advice which was to fight and fight hard was bad advice, do you think this alternative is better? They've lost two wars that they could've fought to a stalemate, and in both wars they've whored themselves out to fight for other alliances surrendering their sovereignty and any hope of being taken seriously.

2019-09-10-0901.png

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Hodor said:

Huh? We gave them advice which would be most beneficial to their thriving as an alliance and told them to utilize us as a resource, we offered our milcom expertise if they wanted.

Our FA doesn't lie to gain allies. If someone comes to us out of a genuine need for help, like DB did, we help, and we did help them. I guess it just wasn't the easy help they were hoping for. If you think that my advice which was to fight and fight hard was bad advice, do you think this alternative is better? They've lost two wars that they could've fought to a stalemate, and in both wars they've whored themselves out to fight for other alliances surrendering their sovereignty and any hope of being taken seriously.

2019-09-10-0901.png

DB seriously turned down your help during an opportunity to learn how to actually fight? Turned it down in favour of "previous military heads"- who likely also had next to no experience?

That's sad dude.

Le1AjCa.png

18 hours ago, Hodor said:

2019-09-10-0901.png

You neglect to mention that TGH wanted a large sum of money from us in exchange for your help in the PO war. Out of respect for the person I talked to, I am not gonna post the details here.

He said that it would only have worked if one of our allies stepped in to counter PO. But a HS gov member implied that they expected a counter or two from other alliances so the rest of HS among others were on standby. I am not sure if counters or your milcom expertise would have changed anything 

Also when one of our guys asked TGH whether you wanted to coordinate on GoG when we were at war with them, you turned us down 

Edited by Yoda

3 minutes ago, Yoda said:

You neglect to mention that TGH wanted a large sum of money from us in exchange for your help. Out of respect for the person, I am not gonna post the details here 

You're a clown. Paying people who offer their services to TEACH AND HELP YOU is not some scandalous business scheme.

You bent over and spread your asscheeks when people decided to make you their actual serfs but you complain when people ask to be paid to teach and help you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

You're a clown. Paying people who offer their services to TEACH AND HELP YOU is not some scandalous business scheme.

You bent over and spread your asscheeks when people decided to make you their actual serfs but you complain when people ask to be paid to teach and help you?

To be fair, other neutral alliances have been dragged into the ongoing global war for transactions with KERTCHOGG alliances.

Le1AjCa.png

53 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

There's limits to subjugation. And FYI, DB was (and is again) an NPO MDoAP partner. It should have entered the war much earlier.

Edited by Inst

7 hours ago, Yoda said:

You neglect to mention that TGH wanted a large sum of money from us in exchange for your help in the PO war. Out of respect for the person I talked to, I am not gonna post the details here.

He said that it would only have worked if one of our allies stepped in to counter PO. But a HS gov member implied that they expected a counter or two from other alliances so the rest of HS among others were on standby. I am not sure if counters or your milcom expertise would have changed anything 

Also when one of our guys asked TGH whether you wanted to coordinate on GoG when we were at war with them, you turned us down 

I don't see any demand for money in my logs? It depends on what you define as help. Advice is free, asking us to expand our already over sized front in a global war is certainly not. I think that is pretty self explanatory.

As for the coordination, if that's true, that's our loss and frankly I am surprised to hear that. That shouldn't have been the case unless there was some other bit of information that was not disclosed.