[DoW] DB's first forum post in like what

GeneralJon

3 minutes ago, GeneralJon said:

Yes, we know we are 3 months late to this party. Yes, we know half the alliances have already exited the war. That ain’t gonna stop us from joining this war though.

On accords of peace terms with Penitus Oculatus and that other Marvel themed alliance, DB is now joining Global War 14 with the memesphere. 

Now, I expect some questions. What is DB? Who is this guy? Why are we still reading this post? Well, I’m not gonna answer any of them, so yeah. 

Tl;dr enjoy my 103 words rant on how we were forced coerced into joining the global war.

DB loves splatoon

hey.jpg

Wait DB is in GW 14? More loot! Thanks guys! Much love.

A Lonely Man

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

LMFAO did you guys seriously enter in another war before this war for the point of losing your infra so your stats wouldn't be bad?

I thought Coalition B didnt care about stats ?

Our wars with DB wasn’t to lower their infra to offset any further net damage debates.

1 minute ago, Cypher said:

Our wars with DB wasn’t to lower their infra to offset any further net damage debates.

...why did you attack them then? They are NPO's allies and you're fighting on their side. What was the CB for attacking DB?

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

2 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

...why did you attack them then? They are NPO's allies and you're fighting on their side. What was the CB for attacking DB?

Being an isolated target, for one. I’ve gone over the circumstances of our attack on DB and the rationale behind it numerous times on the forums and discord and I won’t rehash it again.

9 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

LMFAO did you guys seriously enter in another war before this war for the point of losing your infra so your stats wouldn't be bad?

To make sure I embarrassed DB properly, I firstly fought Guardian and Grumpy in t$, then fought Coalition B and many other unrelated alliances in tJest, then fought KERTCHOGG in tJest, and finally fought some pirates for t$ again before joining the main event. I lost just $4m worth of infrastructure against DB. In conclusion, you should always prepare for every war by drinking a litre of essential oils the night before.

• Upvote 3

Le1AjCa.png

3 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Yeah this is honestly just really pathetic. The only time you stop war dodging is when there's no actual Fighting really left.

In our defense, we were war dodging and stuff when the war started but we're trying to actually do stuff and break that reputation. I agree, we're really late, but if all DB gets is negative comments, it ain't gonna break the cycle. 

all praise the woomy

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for the opportunity to loot some more, but wow - can you guys be anymore of a joke?

Does look like Syndicate and House Stark are behind this as well.  Interesting turn folks.

Edited by Buorhann

10 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Yeah this is honestly just really pathetic. The only time you stop war dodging is when there's no actual Fighting really left.

DB does have a decent amount of their AA capable of reaching the sub 2k score range that KETCHTOG has made their home in, so I think there is some potential for them to get their feet wet. The war in general has been all over but the crying for weeks though.

9 minutes ago, Dad said:

DB does have a decent amount of their AA capable of reaching the sub 2k score range that KETCHTOG has made their home in, so I think there is some potential for them to get their feet wet. The war in general has been all over but the crying for weeks though.

It took until early September to break the remnants of Grumpy, with Seb and Joe Baker selling infra and escaping to peace mode. There was substantial resistance below 1k or so for weeks. That's what remains contested.

25 minutes ago, GeneralJon said:

In our defense, we were war dodging and stuff when the war started but we're trying to actually do stuff and break that reputation. I agree, we're really late, but if all DB gets is negative comments, it ain't gonna break the cycle. 

all praise the woomy

If you want words of encouragement then grow a pair and do something dangerous and risky. Instead of riding in on coattails well after the ball has ended to complain that then sneer and laugh at your buffoonery.

• Upvote 1