This is Charlie with a new thread! I hope your day is going well. If you have a second to spare, please consider clicking this link so that you can see what I've placed inside. Thanks! Charlie (and Kev?) P.S. Click the picture!

Charlie Traveler

While that is probably the most likely time I'll need to be social with friends; might listen in at times; although won't be able to be a speaking guest or talk. (Even if somebody else suddenly doesn't show). I'll try giving it a listen at least if able.

35 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

I'm currently taking bets on how many wars I can single handedly start in a single radio show.

Like personal Vendettas or actual wars?
Because I'll bet on both.

• Like 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
On 9/14/2019 at 9:10 PM, Kevanovia said:

Update: Our guest for our comeback show will be Roquentin, Emperor of New Pacific Order.

Reminder that Great Job! with Kev and Charlie will air live Sept 27th @ 11pm EST.

Factory Fresh Media

Wonder when you will interview or have a guess that is not so well known and who isn't like invited by almost everyone to join the talk show.

15 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Meh, going by the types of comments I've heard from others in your sphere, you're probably going to take Alexio's side regarding our war for no reason other than lack of understanding & don't feel like explaining it anymore. Although will be interesting to hear if its good; might listen another time if I hear good things.

trust me they will talk about you, they will side with Alexio not due to the side of war he is on but due to you being in the wrong.

27 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Wonder when you will interview or have a guess that is not so well known and who isn't like invited by almost everyone to join the talk show.

Check out our old episodes for more interviews with people ranging from micro leaders to game-changing political figures to game admins.

Only on Factory Fresh Media!

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Kevanovia said:

Check out our old episodes for more interviews with people ranging from micro leaders to game-changing political figures to game admins.

Only on Factory Fresh Media!

when will they be uploaded bro :P

22 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Solid turnout. Thank you to @Roquentin and @Do Not Fear Jazz for being our guests tonight.

The recording should be uploaded within the next <insert time period here> on the Factory Fresh Media site.

Cheers, it was definitely fun. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Instead of creating a new thread, I figured I would post here. Another episode of Great Job! with Kev and Charlie will come at you tomorrow (Feb 21st) at 11PM EST.

542630E2-10ED-4F79-B19E-B7361A81A541.jpeg

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Like 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif