This is Charlie with a new thread! I hope your day is going well. If you have a second to spare, please consider clicking this link so that you can see what I've placed inside. Thanks! Charlie (and Kev?) P.S. Click the picture!

Charlie Traveler

8 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Sweet..... looking forward to it.

Also Baldo and Kev when are you uploading the old recordings so I can catch up on the stuff I missed? ;,p 

"Coming Soon." ?

• Haha 2

~*HannaH*~

The Knights Radiant

Ghostblood Babsk

Update: Our guest for our comeback show will be Roquentin, Emperor of New Pacific Order.

Reminder that Great Job! with Kev and Charlie will air live Sept 27th @ 11pm EST.

Factory Fresh Media

Edited by Kevanovia

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, going by the types of comments I've heard from others in your sphere, you're probably going to take Alexio's side regarding our war for no reason other than lack of understanding & don't feel like explaining it anymore. Although will be interesting to hear if its good; might listen another time if I hear good things.

• Downvote 3

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Meh, going by the types of comments I've heard from others in your sphere, you're probably going to take Alexio's side regarding our war for no reason other than lack of understanding & don't feel like explaining it anymore. Although will be interesting to hear if its good; might listen another time if I hear good things.

I'll be on, it's worth the listen. Infact, what bar are you going to Friday night? See you there to do drunk PnW radio, friend.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I mean you did say Soup was the uncool bunch in Chaos sphere, that hurt our feelings probably™

Look up to the sky above~

Nowhere close; although don't really want you stalking me. So won't get anymore specific than I already did with that name drop.:P

Implying I care about PnW outside of the game is truly absurd.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Avakael said:

Kev and Charlie are going to bring back their radio show for the first episode in several months, and combined with special guest Roquentin, the Emperor of the New Pacific Order, they're going to talk about...

You?

Maybe they'll change the script, so you won't look as foolish. XD

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Maybe they'll change the script, so you won't look as foolish. XD

Terribly sorry about our plans to talk about Noctis for the next 90 minutes, Roq, but we have to make sure Ava's sterling reputation in the PnW community is unharmed. What's up with this global war thingo we've been hearing about?

• Haha 4

Le1AjCa.png

Just now, Avakael said:

Terribly sorry about our plans to talk about Noctis for the next 90 minutes, Roq, but we have to make sure Ava's sterling reputation in the PnW community is unharmed. What's up with this global war thingo we've been hearing about?

If Chariie really want to say I wasn't going to get mentioned; guess I won't argue with it. Although nobody said 90 minutes & you're responding to mostly not serious comment; since I get mentioned a lot. Chill.

Just like a 99% chance I'll be mentioned in it & doesn't matter.

Just now, Kevanovia said:

I can promise you that you will get mentioned. You've done a good job ensuring that it happens :)

We both knew you weren't going to ignore all the wars on & stuff going on. Not even a bad thing to report news; although how you report it effects whether its worth listening for me. :P

We both knew you weren't going to ignore all the wars on & stuff going on. Not even a bad thing to report news; although how you report it effects whether its worth listening for me. :P

You may want to skip this episode

• Haha 4

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Just now, Kevanovia said:

You may want to skip this episode

I'll be busy celebrating my birthday and getting drunk with freinds, which is why I'll miss this one in specific. Although I do actually want to like the show and it to be succesful. (Although of course if you guys have nothing but bad things to say about me; won't really be the show for me.

Good luck with your comback though; not trying to get people to not tune in. Although probably can't, unless I listen to instead of celebrating with friends I haven't seen in a while. lol