[Peace] Victory in The South

Bill the Moose

2 minutes ago, Bill the Moose said:

Lo-V-TTTE-flag.png

Hello again! It's your friendly neighborhood Italian Moose again. A couple of days ago, we formally  declared war against Jolt66 and TDU in order to take back TDU and restore Jack Rackham to power. We are happy to announce that tonight, Jolt relinquished control of TDU to Jack's friend, Simmons, and surrendered to Legions of Venice. After TDU was in Simmon's hands, Legions of Venice accepted the surrender and plans to peace all wars. Legions of Venice has also signed a protectorate treaty with Simmons.

Here is a victory poem:

Violets are blue
Blood is red
We took back TDU
Just like we said

LoV-pip.png

This made my day better

4 minutes ago, Bill the Moose said:

Lo-V-TTTE-flag.png

Hello again! It's your friendly neighborhood Italian Moose again. A couple of days ago, we formally  declared war against Jolt66 and TDU in order to take back TDU and restore Jack Rackham to power. We are happy to announce that tonight, Jolt relinquished control of TDU to Jack's friend, Simmons, and surrendered to Legions of Venice. After TDU was in Simmon's hands, Legions of Venice accepted the surrender and plans to peace all wars. Legions of Venice has also signed a protectorate treaty with Simmons.

Here is a victory poem:

Violets are blue
Blood is red
We took back TDU
Just like we said

LoV-pip.png

Fun fact! Simmons has officially taken control of TDU! He has no plans of handing back the alliance to Jack due to an internal skirmish between the two. What will happen to TDU after the war?

We have no clue, and none of us care.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, CitrusK said:

Fun fact! Simmons has officially taken control of TDU! He has no plans of handing back the alliance to Jack due to an internal skirmish between the two. What will happen to TDU after the war?

i care. everyone needs a stable alliance that can help them along in the game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

BILL THE MOOSE!!

emoji2.png

6 minutes ago, Bill the Moose said:

stable alliance 

That's not how I would describe TDU mate. I'd prefer if the members found an alliance that wouldn't need a neighbor to hold the AA while they go do whatever the hell they want. 

TDU is not a good alliance. No matter what their government says. They need to understand this, and dissolve into other alliances while keeping the community held together. An alliance disbanding is not an awful thing. The alliance should disband, keep their discord server, and dissolve into other alliances. If the community can't keep in contact while in a discord server, then it's not worth saving.

Edited by CitrusK
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, CitrusK said:

That's not how I would describe TDU mate. I'd prefer if the members found an alliance that wouldn't need a neighbor to hold the AA while they go do whatever the hell they want. 

TDU is not a good alliance. No matter their government. They need to understand this, and dissolve into other alliances while keeping the community held together. An alliance disbanding is not an awful thing. The alliance should disband, keep their discord server, and dissolve into other alliances. If the community can't keep in contact while in a discord server, then it's not worth saving.

TDU isn't a stable alliance. Yet. I plan on helping them make the alliance stable. My inital goal was getting TDU back for Jack and the rest of the good people in the alliance. Now my goal is to make it better and make it successful

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BILL THE MOOSE!!

emoji2.png

10 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

Jack is uninterested in Dixie now. And if you didn’t care, why did you make the post?

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Bill the Moose said:

TDU isn't a stable alliance. Yet. I plan on helping them make the alliance stable. My inital goal was getting TDU back for Jack and the rest of the good people in the alliance. Now my goal is to make it better and make it successful

They have never been nor will they ever be a stable alliance. The stupid runs much to deep for them to ever root it all out. They should have stayed dead and buried.

• Downvote 1