A question for NPO's current allies

Kastor

4 hours ago, Kastor said:

I've always been a NPO-fanboy. 

Biggest truth of this thread.

;p

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

2 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

There’s 100+ pages at this point arguing about the cause of the war on other threads, so no need to infect another one with points already stated. 

Interesting you pick a fresh thread to start when you gave up on the others though. Trying to dodge something?

So you have no problems summing it up?

Or are you relying on NPO folks to help you out on that too?

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

So you have no problems summing it up?

Or are you relying on NPO folks to help you out on that too?

So salty NPO joined. Almost like they threw a wrench in your plans. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Well, NPO had to liven up the game given that most of KERCHTOG seems to be planning to Dolphinplan after the war is over. Gotta get some new nations to replace the deletions.

That said, wasn't your line that "NPO and BK would never turn on each other?" Now it's "BK and NPO will turn on each other, are you scared?"

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I'll say this as one of the FA head of an alliance allied to NPO though I'm sure this thread was aimed at their coalition partners rather than their actual allies, I honestly look forward to working with them. I think an important distinction to make here is that despite Auctor being the ingame leader, the inner workings of the alliance essentially makes them independent but with some NPO guides. We never had a similar antagonistic thread when NPO initially migrated to PnW despite being sensed as a threat to the current meta due to their size and moreso due to their actions on other games because they were protected by half the game (tS, Rose, UPN, Alpha and others). So why are we starting to target alliances now that they're protected by the opposing coalition?  They can just as well move away from NPO and establish something else or they can remain with them. Either way fresh air brought to the game is very much needed.

You're right, thanks.

Going to keep this short (this hasn't been proofread by anyone so forgive any errors or if i said something wrong)

Bear in mind, the only reason Auctor is the "leader" is for him to "maintain the guinea pigs' bank,"   because I'm inexperienced at this game mechanic at the moment.  Keep in mind, I'm kind of "new" to P&W too. I may hold an old nation, but I never paid more than 5 minutes of attention to this game, until very recently (last last month at earliest.) 

No need to be scared =P We're all just friends playing a game. I'm pretty sure 90% of us Guinea Pig members will *retire* by the end of all this ( I mean, I don't even know how long *i'd* last,) but I set low standards. I notice a lot of people in this thread, especially those that say we'd destroy the entire low tier-- are giving us way too high expectations, I feel pressured to live up to them, but I don't think we can >_<  but the idea sounds fun XD

but in practice, Guinea Pigs is  kinda a quiet alliance testing out game features (and I have my own secret personal goal in mind.) Not some ambitious undertaking to win a war for either "Coalition side" -- this one, I'd planned to stay out of from Day 1. Many people asked whether we'd join the war since we joined *in the middle of a war* and i said no. But I still have an "ambitious goal" .. Ok no more posts from me for now, bye guys 

• Upvote 4

Just now, Buorhann said:

What was our plan?

If I recall correctly, in the original leak there was no mention of BK sphere hitting KETOGG (that was supposedly NPO & pals' target) ... yet KETOGG joined with Chaos to hit BK sphere. One could argue the moment you did that you accepted the BK-NPO vs. Chaos-KETOGG setup... and if you had, it would be only natural that you'd hit NPO once you suppressed BK-sphere's military.

19 minutes ago, Rossiya said:

If I recall correctly, in the original leak there was no mention of BK sphere hitting KETOGG (that was supposedly NPO & pals' target) ... yet KETOGG joined with Chaos to hit BK sphere. One could argue the moment you did that you accepted the BK-NPO vs. Chaos-KETOGG setup... and if you had, it would be only natural that you'd hit NPO once you suppressed BK-sphere's military.

KETOG hit due to the overall plot plus other situations going on during our war with Chaos.  BK/TCW/etc were trying to butt in for some odd reason, and when we denied their assistance - they started to mil up further and sent out activity checks.

Once the leak went out, basically that was the final straw - which confirmed a lot of our suspicions.

However, I want to know what our plan was that Leo thinks.  The fact it's so easy (Claimed by him earlier) and yet he's dodging it tells me they're not fully confident to support their speculation.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Kastor said:

You're in the "driver's seat" you control the negotiations. You know where they will go and where they won't. I'm not privy to discussions, but there's no way that its the other side's fault. The other side cannot control peace discussions because they aren't in the driver's seat.

this comment is so funny Kastor, its your side and has been for a while now

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

I'm not worried. What those certain few members of the New Pacific Order have done is invite their friends to play. We should all be doing the same thing. Remember, the last game most of us were in was mostly built on invasion alliances from all sorts of weird parts of the internet, not just other similar games.

There are short and medium term political implications from the presence of GPWC, but they won't be able to simultaneously isolate themselves from the wider PnW community and have a significant political or military impact on the wider game. The people who stay interested will branch out and form their own opinions. Even the NPO and NpO became separate, eventually.

• Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

4 hours ago, CandyShi said:

And since I know you’re going to bring it up, no. Leaks about IQ from January don’t count since IQ disbanded, and Roq refuses to provide his “secret conversations/leaks” that he mentioned.

oh boy,

Im really sick and tired of this excuse, its a known fact that TGH and Co as well as chaos spewed rhetoric all the way up to the war that "IQ never split", "big bad iq still exists", this alone just demolishes your entire statement. 

When a former IQ leader receives logs of a planned hit on "IQ alliances", when IQ has been disbanded for a while, but then everywhere in public eye your side claims IQ exists, what else is he going to think? You can't have the best of both worlds, you can't have cake and pie at once. This really comes down to your sides failure, your consistent rhetoric put you into this position. 

Now on another note we have put our colos perspective is countless posts and threads, if you can't be bothered to read them take your circle jerk with @Buorhannsomewhere else.

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

53 minutes ago, James T. Kirk said:

oh boy,

Im really sick and tired of this excuse, its a known fact that TGH and Co as well as chaos spewed rhetoric all the way up to the war that "IQ never split", "big bad iq still exists", this alone just demolishes your entire statement. 

When a former IQ leader receives logs of a planned hit on "IQ alliances", when IQ has been disbanded for a while, but then everywhere in public eye your side claims IQ exists, what else is he going to think? You can't have the best of both worlds, you can't have cake and pie at once. This really comes down to your sides failure, your consistent rhetoric put you into this position. 

Now on another note we have put our colos perspective is countless posts and threads, if you can't be bothered to read them take your circle jerk with @Buorhannsomewhere else.

Yeah, that's complete horseshit.  When IQ disbanded, multiple parties supported it.  Including myself.  In your "there's countless posts and threads" - there's Roq literally admitting we had talks with them.  There's literally a post on these boards of an announcement in TGH's internals of me mentioning on aiding any previous IQ alliance if they were attacked during the disbanding.

If we constantly spewed rhetoric that IQ didn't disband, don't you think that would be...  weird?

No, the rhetoric occurred after NPO jumped in this war for no reason other than "Orange Man Bad", after trying to coerce Syndicate/HS into attacking all of KETOG and failing that.

Edited by Buorhann

50 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

No, the rhetoric occurred after NPO jumped in this war for no reason other than "Orange Man Bad", after trying to coerce Syndicate/HS into attacking all of KETOG and failing that.

What a load of horse shit. I really wonder where you're getting your half-baked information regarding the NPO, I feel like I'd leak them better information at least. 

1 hour ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

To start an aggressive war. Doubt you meant to lose it though. 

Oh no, there was no meaning for them to lose it. They were chuckling quietly about how they might disband us... we have the posts saved so we can look at them every time we go to negotiate as a reminder as to what we're dealing with here.

To them, the FAN treatment would not be enough.. fortunately for them.. I am also not the one in control of negotiations.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex
  • Downvote 1

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!

17 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Oh no, there was no meaning for them to lose it. They were chuckling quietly about how they might disband us... we have the posts saved so we can look at them every time we go to negotiate as a reminder as to what we're dealing with here.

To them, the FAN treatment would not be enough.. fortunately for them.. I am also not the one in control of negotiations.

Do they tell you to bite the pillow before Roq goes in Richard Gere style on your ass, or do they just do it live and dry?

Your guys' propaganda bureau must have an actual brain washing machine.

Edited by Pasky Darkfire
  • Haha 2

Bottom_Border Siggy.png