A question for NPO's current allies

Kastor

1 hour ago, CandyShi said:

Giving intentionally vague answers, especially when you’re describing our supposed “evil plan”, doesn’t help your credibility. 

It’s not vague to point to the obvious collusion that happened there. Plus it was admitted the logs had been held for a while. You’re not fooling anyone. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Do they tell you to bite the pillow before Roq goes in Richard Gere style on your ass, or do they just do it live and dry?

You're guys' propaganda bureau must have an actual brain washing machine.

Hahahhaha... Sorry, Roq.. awesome as he is.. is not in my tastes. 
Pft.. Propaganda? I've been with the order 10 years. I'm fully indoctrinated by now.

7 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

Who’s logs? The TCW log drop happened about a day before we stopped attacking Chaos.

If you’re talking about your sides “TKR man bad” logs, then... thanks for proving my point?

You still dodged the question, and have been wasting people’s time for the past 2 pages. So I’ll give you a set of specific questions.

1) What was the plan? Outline it.

2) I’ll skip the who and where, they’re kind of irrelevant/don’t apply to this situation.

3) How was the plan executed?

4) Why was the plan executed?

5) When was the plan executed (and this goes with the “what” question)?

1) Make CandyShi scream about the plan.
2) CandyShi and Us.
3) By talking about the plan.
4) Because it was entertaining.
5) When CandyShi reacted to the postulation of the plan.

Actual plan: 1. They wanted to destroy us. we destroyed them instead.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex
  • Haha 2

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!

10 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Hahahhaha... Sorry, Roq.. awesome as he is.. is not in my tastes. 
Pft.. Propaganda? I've been with the order 10 years. I'm fully indoctrinated by now.

I only laugh reacted for this part right here. At least someone can admit it. lol

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

5 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

I only laugh reacted for this part right here. At least someone can admit it. lol

Well, I was Emperor on one of the Worlds we went to. They even put me on trial for.. well.. running rough shod over the international community there. Fun times that. So at least I can say I make my own kool-aid before drinking it.

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!

21 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

So salty NPO joined. Almost like they threw a wrench in your plans. 

NPO has established a political hegemony at the cost of your alliance. You can't get on here and brag about your alliance winning when they were losing before NPO jumped in to save you. In that process BK has given up their sovereignty to a more powerful force. The question you try and deflect over and over, is "When and how are you going to build your political power back to what it was?" If your answer is "I love and adore NPO", "We won crybabies", "nanny nanny boo boo" "everyone is toxic" etc.,you seriously need a reality check. And very fast....

9 minutes ago, Deulos said:

NPO has established a political hegemony at the cost of your alliance. You can't get on here and brag about your alliance winning when they were losing before NPO jumped in to save you. In that process BK has given up their sovereignty to a more powerful force. The question you try and deflect over and over, is "When and how are you going to build your political power back to what it was?" If your answer is "I love and adore NPO", "We won crybabies", "nanny nanny boo boo" "everyone is toxic" etc.,you seriously need a reality check. And very fast....

Except that last line.. is literally what happens every world we touch. If it were not grounded in history, you'd have an argument for him, but truth is truth.. people hate it when a greater coalition destroys the sovereignty of theirs. The salt always flows.

We're always underestimated.. but those that recognize that it isn't merely trickery that makes Pacifica strong, but cohesion, unity, the ability to assemble and deploy effectively a coherent force.. they get to win with us. We make each other sovereign.

If it were solely tricks.. or manipulation, we might fall apart.. but.. we don't.

• Downvote 4

>!

4 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

To start an aggressive war. Doubt you meant to lose it though. 

Yes, because we obviously knew that one TCW guy would get mad, rage quit, and dumb the logs stating that you guys were planning to attack us. Honestly, how is this even a point of contention? Logs were literally leaked that, in heavy detail, described your plans to hit Chaos and KETOGG.

3 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Oh no, there was no meaning for them to lose it. They were chuckling quietly about how they might disband us... we have the posts saved so we can look at them every time we go to negotiate as a reminder as to what we're dealing with here.

Some people were furious at NPO entering, and lashed out and just said whatever came to their mind. If they were thinking clearly, they would never have called for you guys to disband. Obviously no one should even be thinking those thoughts, but I don’t think anyone seriously wants NPO to disband.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, MCMaster-095 said:

Some people were furious at NPO entering, and lashed out and just said whatever came to their mind. If they were thinking clearly, they would never have called for you guys to disband. Obviously no one should even be thinking those thoughts, but I don’t think anyone seriously wants NPO to disband.

Given others have genuinely attempted such in the past.. we take such threats quite seriously. Until they mellow out and come party with us. It's surprising who has ended up in our ranks over the years after trying wholeheartedly to annihilate us.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

>!

8 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Given others have genuinely attempted such in the past.. we take such threats quite seriously. Until they mellow out and come party with us. It's surprising who has ended up in our ranks over the years after trying wholeheartedly to annihilate us.

Yeah, I don't blame you guys for taking these threats seriously. Much better to take a joke seriously than assume something's a joke and then realize they were being truthful when it's too late. However, none of us want you guys to disband. I actually don't mind NPO, and I like them better than the majority of alliances in this game. Besides, you guys are worthy opponents who I know will put up a good fight, which is something I can't say about a lot of alliances.

• Upvote 1

This one derailed too! The forums have really sucked this war, just people attacking each other over the same shit in different threads.

You addressed your question to gov but I'll just post anyway as a TCW member, because it doesn't seem like that many people have answered anyway.

I think we should go for a total victory over Kerchtogg (And not to be rude but as much as Buor seems to think they haven't lost, its quite evident they have), nor am I worried about NPO or their growth. You make particular mention of the GPWC thing being a possible cause for concern, but I think its great - more players is good for the game (If we can actually retain any of them) and most people don't stay in the same alliance forever, they will eventually become involved with the community and likely join other alliances - so its not as if NPO will become huge. 

33 minutes ago, Skepta said:

(And not to be rude but as much as Buor seems to think they haven't lost, its quite evident they have)

Maybe I’ll take the time to explain it someday, but anybody that can think beyond “Covering plane gap” should see it’s pretty much impossible to keep a player down - let alone multiple alliances down - to the point of actually winning.

I’ve been nonstop raiding, rebuilding with raided funds, and stashing extra funds this war despite not having Air control, for example.

Again, damage has already been done.  It took dragging in CC, AD, TFP, Swagrr, Yarr, and now Yakuza (Possibly some others too that I may have missed) in order for certain alliances in Coalition B to start turning a more positive climb on their stats.

The only way to lose in a war with the current mechanics AND daily bonus is if the player(s) themselves decide to give up willingly.

27 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

The only way to lose in a war with the current mechanics AND daily bonus is if the player(s) themselves decide to give up willingly.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but many of your players have been giving up.

Here's an activity comparison of two alliances of the exact same size in both coalitions.

image.png.8345825177b02086fb4ba21b253fc322.png

Yes I know Afrika Korps has a K not a C in "Korps" but I cba to fix it.

Edited by Dad
  • Downvote 1

Participation rates (i.e. percentage of nations who are actually declaring wars) has been rock solid at around 20% for at least a month- for both coalitions.

• Like 1

Le1AjCa.png

I did Coalition wide activity checking too while I'm here. The picture isn't quite as bleak as TGH vs. AK, compared to their coalition averages TGH is very inactive and AK is very active.

image.png.0c2628f98d985b12a3597f470ffff0d5.png

Overall Coalition B is only 10% more active than Coalition A, and not 35% more like the TGH-AK comparision suggests.

And since I omitted VMers from the above data, here's the VM proportions of both coalitions. 

image.png.c8b3375c4e7d506cc8e38573fe3af6dd.png

Edited by Dad
  • Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, Avakael said:

Participation rates (i.e. percentage of nations who are actually declaring wars) has been rock solid at around 20% for at least a month- for both coalitions.

Making a new post because idk how to add quotes in an edit.

Interesting, doesn't that support my data about an activity gap though? Coalition A is smaller and therefore should have a larger target pool, while Coalition B is larger and should have the inverse issue. If the same proportion of both coalitions is declaring wars then doesn't that also imply an activity gap?

1 hour ago, Dad said:

Making a new post because idk how to add quotes in an edit.

Interesting, doesn't that support my data about an activity gap though? Coalition A is smaller and therefore should have a larger target pool, while Coalition B is larger and should have the inverse issue. If the same proportion of both coalitions is declaring wars then doesn't that also imply an activity gap?

There's only a target access issue if there isn't enough slots to go around. I think a lot of people just stop giving a damn after the first 3 or 4 rounds, especially if they've been reduced to 0 military or 0 resources on hand. An awful lot of people on both sides hit 0 at one point or another.

Le1AjCa.png

Ugh hate these forums on mobile.

The other data point you’re missing is the amount of players who left or deleted from each coalition.  Last I saw, Coalition B had a 2:1 ratio on that.

The gap may have closed recently though.

Edited by Buorhann

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Ugh hate these forums on mobile.

The other data point you’re missing is the amount of players who left or deleted from each coalition.  Last I saw, Coalition B had a 2:1 ratio on that.

The gap may have closed recently though.

I don't have deletions handy atm, but I would be very surprised if the amount of deletions made up for the VM gap, let alone the general activity gap between coalitions.

18 minutes ago, Dad said:

I don't have deletions handy atm, but I would be very surprised if the amount of deletions made up for the VM gap, let alone the general activity gap between coalitions.

Last time i saw it however long ago you guys were at like 280 to 180. That number includes VMs, deletions, bailers and kicks, though. 

• Upvote 1