A question for NPO's current allies

Kastor

1 minute ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Then the nation link associated with your forum is broken. MB.

Thank you for pointing that out all the same. I wouldn't have known. I wonder how that happened as it worked before.. anyway, *goes to correct*.

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Our plan?  What exactly was our plan and how did it fail again?

Lol if you want to try and sell this as a win to your members, go ahead. When you’re ready to give up you know who to crawl too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Just now, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Thank you for pointing that out all the same. I wouldn't have known. I wonder how that happened as it worked before.. anyway, *goes to correct*.

No worries, mate. I may talk a lot of shit, but I'm not a prick about honest mistakes. lol

• Like 2

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Just now, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Lol if you want to try and sell this as a win to your members, go ahead. When you’re ready to give up you know who to crawl too. 

Still waiting on what our plan was.

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

We don’t?  How so?

If you haven't figured out why yet.. 
.. then the war must go on.

1 minute ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

No worries, mate. I may talk a lot of shit, but I'm not a prick about honest mistakes. lol

I find shit-talking endearing and mildly entertaining... so no worries. If you don't have attitude, you lack life.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!

Just now, Maelstrom Vortex said:

If you haven't figured out why yet.. 

.. then the war must go on.

I’m perfectly fine as it is.  I’m waiting for your explanation.  I can certainly argue it out.

Just now, Buorhann said:

Still waiting on what our plan was.

Just now, CandyShi said:

Lol if you want to blatantly dodge the question, don’t bother answering. Anyone with 2 brain cells could see this dodge.

There’s 100+ pages at this point arguing about the cause of the war on other threads, so no need to infect another one with points already stated. 

Interesting you pick a fresh thread to start when you gave up on the others though. Trying to dodge something?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

I’m perfectly fine as it is.  I’m waiting for your explanation.  I can certainly argue it out.

Lets just say that you are grossly out numbered across the board on war fighting capability. 

>!

6 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

No, because in that thread your guys’ explanation of the “plan” sounds like:

1) fake a war with TKR

2) know that a plot will be leaked from BK sphere

3) attack.

I want clarification, from the **leader of BK**, what you concretely think our plan is. I also don’t think you know what the word “dodge” means, or that the “others threads” were infested by people like Inst who cause loss of brain cells as soon as they start typing, and are currently in the “necro bumping” zone.

Remember: you’re the one who brought up our supposed “plan” in this thread. We didn’t bring it up, you did.

Perhaps you can't read, since Buor decided to bring it up in connection to the thought of Kerchog surrendering. Perhaps you're so desperate for any sort of victory that you latch onto anything for the ability to have a "win". 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I think it wouldn’t be a bad idea for BK to improve relations with some spheres, where even if not allies; circumstances could have them working together. Would be skeptical of whether such a long NAP period would be a good thing if I were BK & IQ wasn’t reforming in some way after this.

26 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

Bour’s response was in a response to you implying that we “consolidated to hit you”. Bour’s response made the connection saying basically: “wait you still think ‘the plan’ was a thing? It’s sort of what you’re implying here”. And you said “yes”. 

At least that’s what I read from it, Bour said the word “plan” first but you obviously alluded to it first.

Rose, Chaos, and KETOG all colluding and coordinating is consolidation, no?

• Downvote 7

People in Rose didn’t know they were getting involved until less than 24 hours before the attack, which probably was the most convincing piece of information the attack wasn’t preplanned before the Surf’s Up ceasefire.

May have just been allies of the moment.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

NPO and BK all colluding and coordinating is consolidation, no?

And again, you’re ignoring the very clear leaks, with a time period (mid-June) for the attack. It was leaked... a little before mid-June. Rose you could make an argument about, but Chaos and KETOG had 100% valid reasons to pre-empt BK sphere.

You know.. it's like both sides formed coalitions to protect themselves.. *philosophic pose*.

So what you're saying is.. everyone colluded to form groups in their own best interests...  funny that, how geopolitics works in a nation sim.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

>!

Just now, CandyShi said:

What part of stop derailing the thread and letting leo answer the damn question don't you understand?

Everyone'd love to know the plan of their enemy. Doesn't mean they get to. *chortle* I beg to differ I am on topic, just in a way you truly do not appreciate.

• Downvote 2

>!

6 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

1) The question was to say (what Leo thinks and refers to constantly) KERTOGujaofhaor’s evil master plan is. 

2) Derailing as in deflecting from the main point of the past page. Just let Leo answer the question so someone who has tons of time can argue your point with you please.

1) He has no reason to answer.
2) But watching you get flustered seeking answers you are not entitled to is so totally hilarious. Leo's discretion if he answers, but if I were him.. I'd let you stew.

• Downvote 4

>!

1 minute ago, Thalmor said:

bro u just posted cringe bro u r going to lose subscriber 

And I care... why?

• Downvote 1

>!

1. There are ~ 150 nations with NS > 100. Those are the ... "active" ones. More will be coming, but the rate has slowed already, and most of those that are coming won't be playing long-term. If those 150 nations stayed active, then in an year or two they may have a bigger political impact, but for now, not really.

2. From what I understand, this isn't an NPO invasion from another game, but an invasion from some weeb server guided by NPO, so the weebs aren't glued to NPO based on some loyalty factor. As time passes with them under NPO's protection, a real relationship may develop. If anyone is concerned about them serving NPO's interests in the long term, reach out to their members now. A few have already switched to other alliances like Arrgh (probably on their own).

3. If this invasion is indeed not from another NPO branch, then guess what, concerned AAs are not at a disadvantage at pulling off something similar if they really wanted to. I'm certain there's a bunch of people with some access to a mass of people online they can invite into the game. More people playing is generally a good thing for the game.

4. Does this impact the war? Coalition B has already achieved total military victory, while it will never (not within several months) catch up with Coalition A's net damage because there isn't much left to destroy anymore. Coalition A is only doing OK in the lower tier because so much of it has been pushed to the bottom. The weebs could potentially help somewhat in that area, but can't do anything more than hasten the conclusion of the war. So, no, Coalition B won't collapse out of fear of some weebs in order to save the egos of a dozen or so Coalition A leaders.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Rossiya said:

1. There are ~ 150 nations with NS > 100. Those are the ... "active" ones. More will be coming, but the rate has slowed already, and most of those that are coming won't be playing long-term. If those 150 nations stayed active, then in an year or two they may have a bigger political impact, but for now, not really.

2. From what I understand, this isn't an NPO invasion from another game, but an invasion from some weeb server guided by NPO, so the weebs aren't glued to NPO based on some loyalty factor. As time passes with them under NPO's protection, a real relationship may develop. If anyone is concerned about them serving NPO's interests in the long term, reach out to their members now. A few have already switched to other alliances like Arrgh (probably on their own).

3. If this invasion is indeed not from another NPO branch, then guess what, concerned AAs are not at a disadvantage at pulling off something similar if they really wanted to. I'm certain there's a bunch of people with some access to a mass of people online they can invite into the game. More people playing is generally a good thing for the game.

4. Does this impact the war? Coalition B has already achieved total military victory, while it will never (not within several months) catch up with Coalition A's net damage because there isn't much left to destroy anymore. Coalition A is only doing OK in the lower tier because so much of it has been pushed to the bottom. The weebs could potentially help somewhat in that area, but can't do anything more than hasten the conclusion of the war. So, no, Coalition B won't collapse out of fear of some weebs in order to save the egos of a dozen or so Coalition A leaders.

I wonder if I am considered part of this "Invasion" given I've only arrived in the past year and a half or so myself, only coming truly active in the last few months. If so.. Bad news folks.. a few of us are hard core members with almost a decade of Pacifican activity under our belt, so don't get your hopes up on too many conversions and those of us that are such.. are ridiculously loyal. And there's no particular performance in any particular game that will sway that loyalty. The NPO could implode here, I'd still be there for them.. anywhere.

They are my trench brothers and sisters.. 

• Downvote 1

>!

2 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

I wonder if I am considered part of this "Invasion" given I've only arrived in the past few months myself. If so.. Bad news folks.. a few of us are hard core members with almost a decade of Pacifican activity under our belt, so don't get your hopes up on too many conversions and those of us that are such.. are ridiculously loyal. And there's no particular performance in any particular game that will sway that loyalty. The NPO could implode here, I'd still be there for them.. anywhere.

No, you wouldn't be part of the invasion. Invasion members are only those that have come en masse over the last few weeks from wherever most of those 580 have come. And I do not use the term "invasion" to imply some threat, but use it as short for "a mass arrival of people".

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rossiya said:

No, you wouldn't be part of the invasion. Invasion members are only those that have come en masse over the last few weeks from wherever most of those 580 have come. And I do not use the term "invasion" to imply some threat, but use it as short for "a mass arrival of people".

Hrmm.. I had not even noticed that. What I will say is that I know several Pacificans, myself included, have influence that is far reaching beyond this game and I would not be surprised if more communities do not get pulled in. I also know we're not even close to our core membership body having a significant fraction present here.

The hard part these days is just getting folks interested in playing a text based nation sim.. or to add another to the litany.

>!

I'll say this as one of the FA head of an alliance allied to NPO though I'm sure this thread was aimed at their coalition partners rather than their actual allies, I honestly look forward to working with them. I think an important distinction to make here is that despite Auctor being the ingame leader, the inner workings of the alliance essentially makes them independent but with some NPO guides. We never had a similar antagonistic thread when NPO initially migrated to PnW despite being sensed as a threat to the current meta due to their size and moreso due to their actions on other games because they were protected by half the game (tS, Rose, UPN, Alpha and others). So why are we starting to target alliances now that they're protected by the opposing coalition?  They can just as well move away from NPO and establish something else or they can remain with them. Either way fresh air brought to the game is very much needed.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2