A question for NPO's current allies

Kastor

2 minutes ago, Kastor said:

I would say the opposite, if you believe that you're winning, wouldn't you impose terms, therefore wouldn't you bring them to the table with you? When Paris surrendered, Hitler came to them, he was literally in France. When Japan surrendered, the US went to Japan. You don't go to the winner, the winner comes to you and offers you terms.

Well then I guess we’ll never leave since they can come to us when they are ready to submit. We’re fine where we’re at. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Edward I said:

"Certain things"

Interesting. What are these "certain things" about which you're so concerned on behalf of BK-sphere?

What does "total victory" mean to you? BK has been pretty clear on the terms they want: admission of defeat, an NAP, and some meme terms. If KETOG's definition of "total defeat" is having to admit you've lost, then you have bigger problems than brave and beautiful BK.

BK was the one who was hit in the first place, if you'll recall, so they didn't "allow" anything here.

I think we've moved past denial and anger and on to bargaining now. That's good to see.

KETOG and Chaos didn't give BK or NPO the benefit of the doubt regarding IQ. Prominent members of both started spouting paranoid conspiracy theories about IQ's continued, secret-but-obvious existence as soon as it dissolved.

lol

Your nation is in Empyrea, so yes, you're part of the KETOG sphere. Your arguments are fallacious in their on their own though, you're right.

1. Who says I'm concerned? I could care less if NPO destroys BK, I've always been a NPO-fanboy. I'm just pointing out the obvious. That you don't want 200+ nations growing to 15-18 cities and then looking at BK.

2. I'll concede that I used the wrong term there, I suppose a better term to use is "surrender".

3. BK knew they were getting hit, it wasn't a surprise. Its not like they were blindly blitzed. They knew it was coming, and they knew NPO would save them. The question moving forward is "Will NPO make any moves off their growth and political capital gain, or not? And if so, will this affect BK?"

4. I don't speak for KETOG, and I've barely fought against you guys, move on from this talking point.

5. Didn't IQ do the same when Rose and TKR broke up? The only difference is they didn't fight a war together, you guys did. I think they're both stupid points, however I would say that there's is a much more valid stupid point.

6. I fought and was leader of Lordaeron during that war, don't ignore that this happened.

7.hahahahaha

3 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Nah. We're fine keeping this going till those who've lost decide they don't want anymore of it. That's a common standard that was set by your very own sphere, I see no reason to change it at this moment. If they want to keep this charade going, we're fine with it. 

Thats very valid, and I'd agree, considering you're in NPO and your plan to grow your allies while you're the only one fighting is.....a good one?

I'd be pushing this if I was in your position too. You should want this war to drag on. You benefit. BK doesn't. Which is why this topic is for BK-aligned people, not NPO bots. :P

• Like 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

6 minutes ago, Kastor said:

This isn't an argument

Correct, it's an observation.

3 minutes ago, Kastor said:

I would say the opposite, if you believe that you're winning, wouldn't you impose terms, therefore wouldn't you bring them to the table with you? When Paris surrendered, Hitler came to them, he was literally in France. When Japan surrendered, the US went to Japan. You don't go to the winner, the winner comes to you and offers you terms.

WW1 ended with an inverse opposite. Which is why Hitler wanted to ratify surrender of France in Paris. Can't say the precedent you cite is that omnipresent, or relevant.

As for talk about NPO growing at expense of BK, that's another humbug. I myself haven't sat on max commerce or infra above 1k/1.2k for months now. Now, I'm not sure how one defines >growth anno 2019, but it's pretty weird to associate full military improv buildup and 420$ gdp per capita with >growth.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Khandov said:

As for talk about NPO growing at expense of BK, that's another humbug. I myself haven't sat on max commerce or infra above 1k/1.2k for months now. Now, I'm not sure how one defines >growth anno 2019, but it's pretty weird to associate full military improv buildup and 420$ gdp per capita with >growth.

That's your first mistake. Assuming people here care about facts ^_^ 

2 minutes ago, Khandov said:

Correct, it's an observation.

WW1 ended with an inverse opposite. Which is why Hitler wanted to ratify surrender of France in Paris. Can't say the precedent you cite is that omnipresent, or relevant.

Well you're trying to distract. Your growth is irrelevant. You're trying to grow your protectorate of 500+ and your allies. If I ever said that NPO itself was trying to grow, I am mistaken, but I don't believe I ever said that.

It took NPO, at a fraction of that size, years to get into the mid tier and into the upper city range. These new folks are less coordinated (so far) and not yet growing at the rate NPO tends to see when it is really giving it a go.

If I were in a "rival" AA I'd still see no reason to be concerned, because it will take a very long time for this new influx of members to be in range to do a thing to me. 

The ones that should be concerned, if any, are those that habitually prey upon the lower tiers in impunity. Not hard to get a couple dozen of these new nations to flood raiding alliance's attempts and making money with counters for war experience. 

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

1 minute ago, WSxPhoenix said:

It took NPO, at a fraction of that size, years to get into the mid tier and into the upper city range. These new folks are less coordinated (so far) and not yet growing at the rate NPO tends to see when it is really giving it a go.

If I were in a "rival" AA I'd still see no reason to be concerned, because it will take a very long time for this new influx of members to be in range to do a thing to me. 

The ones that should be concerned, if any, are those that habitually prey upon the lower tiers in impunity. Not hard to get a couple dozen of these new nations to flood raiding alliance's attempts and making money with counters for war experience. 

I guess we're rewriting history.

NPO stayed low because they wanted to stay low. Its well documented by Roq and others in NPO. They didn't want to stay in the mid-range and be a threat to Sydisphere(plus their low-tier Strat worked well for them). For NPO since ToT, have consistently grown, and have a 19 city average. and even then, growing 130+ nations to 19 avg, and they still wanted to stay low. Now they have no reason to stay low.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kastor said:

I guess we're rewriting history.

NPO stayed low because they wanted to stay low. Its well documented by Roq and others in NPO. They didn't want to stay in the mid-range and be a threat to Sydisphere(plus their low-tier Strat worked well for them). For NPO since ToT, have consistently grown, and have a 19 city average. and even then, growing 130+ nations to 19 avg, and they still wanted to stay low. Now they have no reason to stay low.

I mean, I'll admit that I might be misinformed. I'm not throwing spin here. If they can fund these nations to get within striking distance of rivals in the tiers, it should be noted by everyone just as a precautionary measure. 

I think just about anyone on the planet, if they see such a massive group of nations coordinate and grow at the speeds you're describing, should take note and play accordingly.

• Upvote 2

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

And what a wonderful time to fund them, the war. Where we haven't have too many options of raising cash outside baseball.

28 minutes ago, Kastor said:

I'd be pushing this if I was in your position too. You should want this war to drag on. You benefit. BK doesn't. Which is why this topic is for BK-aligned people, not NPO bots. :P

>npo bots

I'm NPO Terminator. I'll be back.

Edited by Khandov
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

>No one has approached us for peace talks! NOT A SINGLE ONE!
<Get called out for being indecisive on terms by multiple opposition leaders
>NOT A SINGLE ONE!
<North Point Peaces out of the war.
>NO ONE AT ALL

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Is this the same Kerchtog that thought they may disband us a  couple months ago...

Something about these forecasts just.. don't add up. Needless to say, I won't be trusting any Kerchtog soothsayers... 

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!

35 minutes ago, TheNG said:

Haha of course not, we're all very safe and happy here in the not-IQ coalition of dreams and happy fun times. I'm sweating profusely and twitching because it's hot in here. 

But since you have the nerve to criticize NPO, I'll be the first to say I was deeply sorry to hear about your imminent suicide via two bullets to the back of the head. No one could've expected it. 

Hail Roq! Hail NPO!

W8fshE5.jpg

0yqyjla.png

• Haha 6

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

6 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

>No one has approached us for peace talks! NOT A SINGLE ONE!
<Get called out for being indecisive on terms by multiple opposition leaders
>NOT A SINGLE ONE!
<North Point Peaces out of the war.
>NO ONE AT ALL

They can call us out to placate their members, but your side refuses to enter talks. Once they enter the talks they can have all the terms as is they know the major ones. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

They can call us out to placate their members, but your side refuses to enter talks. Once they enter the talks they can have all the terms as is they know the major ones. 

Why in the world would we want to negotiate anything? At this point we should be dictating them. You do not yet understand the magnitude of your defeat so I guess the war grinds longer.

• Downvote 2

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!

2 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

NPO didn’t consolidate to hit us at the first chance they got. I’m not sure why we’d be worried about a potential threat when you have current opposition leaders calling for total war and the sinking of the BK ship. 

We didn’t consolidate as much as you didn’t exercise your secret treaty with NPO.

(Plus, you know, the TCW leak...   It’s like you folks are still stuck on this idea that this was our plan)

@Kastor

Don’t worry.  Game will be alright after this war is over.

NPO and BK have already exercised their power over the others given their internal talks when it came to pushing around certain alliances Protectorates.

You think GoG or UPN care, for example?  Lol.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Why in the world would we want to negotiate anything? At this point we should be dictating them. You do not yet understand the magnitude of your defeat so I guess the war grinds longer.

I don’t think you understand what side I’m on lol. 

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

We didn’t consolidate as much as you didn’t exercise your secret treaty with NPO.

(Plus, you know, the TCW leak...   It’s like you folks are still stuck on this idea that this was our plan)

It was your plan, and it failed. 

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

We don't need commentary from the Dirty Delete section. Go make a new nation and come back.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Just now, Pasky Darkfire said:

We don't need commentary from the Dirty Delete section. Go make a new nation and come back.

Dirty Delete? What the heck are you even talking about?  I've never deleted. 

>!

3 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

I don’t think you understand what side I’m on lol. 

It was your plan, and it failed. 

This is what I get for skimming profiles. Lol. Nice nation name.

Anyway, Kerch hasn't ground to stand on in negotiations.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

>!