[Peace] The Ellie Peace Accords

Zei-Sakura Alsainn

I remain steadfast in my principal belief that any person, thing or entity involved in the ratification of a 6 month NAP of any kind under any circumstance or duress should fornicate with him, her or itself. 

-P

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

os9LcJK.gif

17 minutes ago, Epi said:

"period of 6 months, commencing once the rest of KERCHTOG has signed peace"

September 5th, 2021

Three years, three long years...at first it was going well...but set back, after set back...loss after loss...made what was supposed to be a quick and decisive win... into three years of hell. Of course that's all Orbis is now, hell and now we're in control again.

September 6th, 2026

The last whale quit today, a momentous occasion celebrated by all our legions... but it was hard to see the sky past hundreds of thousands of planes. Perhaps that's the best analogy for this war, for whilst we were fighting our vision was clouded...This world we've come back to is all too different...Can we really go back to farming? Can we sleep soundly in the peace without keeping one eye open and a dry-dock on the bedside table... Prepared for any raider who dared cross our path...and wishing they were something more.

October 7th, 2030

The war wasn't over, our diplomats had finally found it...a challenge after almost a decade on easy mode. In the wake of their surrender North Point began to grow whilst Fark was still unable to produce fire... their surrender had ended their participation in this war and we were bonded to the corpse of Kertog through the power of E-Law. But no...their NAP began after KERTOG surrendered...there was still hope.

But as our legions rallied, we realized how single minded our pilots had become. They towered above us as giants, City 200 nations that could down-declare on city 2 nations with 400 spies and space projects... Sheepy's last update almost 5 years earlier had won us this war...but what had it cost? in the words of a long forgotten Big Black king...Everything!

littlewitchhug.gif

See you in 2030 - Love Camelot

Hail your new god now and I may show mercy. ?

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I remain steadfast in my principal belief that any person, thing or entity involved in the ratification of a 6 month NAP of any kind under any circumstance or duress should fornicate with him, her or itself. 

-P

Shit..... @Akuryo So where do you want to hook up at?

11 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Hail your new god now and I may show mercy. ?

Your drawing is good Aku, but not good enough to get you into art college in Vienna. ;,p 

28 minutes ago, Epi said:

"period of 6 months, commencing once the rest of KERCHTOG has signed peace"

September 5th, 2021

Three years, three long years...at first it was going well...but set back, after set back...loss after loss...made what was supposed to be a quick and decisive win... into three years of hell. Of course that's all Orbis is now, hell and now we're in control again.

littlewitchhug.gif

- Love Camelot

Upvote for Halo Wars reference. ;,D 

Edited by Sphinx

4 hours ago, ShadyAssassin said:

6 month of NAP

I know Rose prots are the Legions of Doom but 6 months?

How fricking afraid are you of a broke micro with sub 20 members lmao

It has nothing to do with being a Rose protectorate or being scared of 20 members. Look at the wording of the last term, the entirety of Coalition A is either going to have to accept a 6 months NAP or the war continues on until they do.

• Upvote 1

Congrats and Good luck bud. Here's to a swift rebuild o7.

Edited by Zues

9 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Sounds to me you need more people in IQ

Correction: We need more people with IQ

Anyways Congratulations on Peace.  Have fun rebuilding.

Also, @Akuryo during the coronation ceremony, can you explain how the frick you say gorge's name?  That shit isn't English.

@Yui https://imgur.com/a/dbNzxjB

Edited by Cooper_
Yui <3
  • Like 1

Would be an interesting decision if the rest of KERCHTOG agreed to a six month NAP with all of coalition B & any future allies.  Any alliance could fall under the NAP after by signing with any coalition B alliance if they wanted.

(Also if Arrgh is considered Coalition A, what if they never surrender?:P)

5 hours ago, Cypher said:

It has nothing to do with being a Rose protectorate or being scared of 20 members. Look at the wording of the last term, the entirety of Coalition A is either going to have to accept a 6 months NAP or the war continues on until they do.

We cannot accept anything less than a 69 month NAP.

Take it or leave it.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Akuryo said:

7: North Point agrees to a NAP with all parties in coalition B (Memesphere) and any and all allies of  coalition B, including new allies they may sign during the term of this agreement, for a period of 6 months,

wew

forumsig.png

1 hour ago, ShadyAssassin said:

We cannot accept anything less than a 69 month NAP.

Take it or leave it.

bro you're super dumb. 

We need 69420 hour nap. So that it will be about 96 months. It's ingenious. Trust me. 

• Haha 4