[DOW] Italy Strikes Again

Bill the Moose

Just now, hope said:

then keep it on your discord server or post it in Orbis Central, this is for serious posts or if you're a relevant alliance, not for your dead memes that nobody cares about and nobody is interested in. 

We are a relevant alliance. Your alliance has two treaties and no one has heard of you. We have treaties with The Originals, Deathly Hallows, Fark, and Pantheon. We have also been in the news multiple times. As a former news server owner and reporter, I can confidently say I've never seen your alliance in the news. So kindly take your not interested ass off my thread and find something to entertain yourself with. Like a fidget spinner or a rock. Something that doesn't require much IQ

• Downvote 5

BILL THE MOOSE!!

emoji2.png

40 minutes ago, Bill the Moose said:

We are a relevant alliance. Your alliance has two treaties and no one has heard of you. We have treaties with The Originals, Deathly Hallows, Fark, and Pantheon. We have also been in the news multiple times. As a former news server owner and reporter, I can confidently say I've never seen your alliance in the news. So kindly take your not interested ass off my thread and find something to entertain yourself with. Like a fidget spinner or a rock. Something that doesn't require much IQ

Yeah i'm sorry treaties don't make you relevant, that's not how it works. Especially since very few people care about literally anyone you're treatied to.

• Upvote 1