[DOW] Italy Strikes Again

Bill the Moose

Just now, Ferrok said:

Best of luck to our allies, our fellow comrades in arms! What remains of the Dixie Union will be no match for the Legions of Venice!

thanks dude! We'll whack them into the dirt

• Upvote 1

BILL THE MOOSE!!

emoji2.png

1 minute ago, Ranger said:

As an original founder of TDU I thank you for putting the old girl down before jolt has a chance to run her reputation even farther into the ground 

Good luck to you dude and good luck to everyone that got out of TDU after Jolt took over. We wish you the best. I respect y'all for starting your own alliance and trying. Not many people understand the difficulties of running an alliance.

• Like 1

BILL THE MOOSE!!

emoji2.png

6 hours ago, hope said:

MtqQTPm.png

this is the reason people want a separate alliance affairs for micros

it's for the memes. Crap, do you people have to complain about everything? It's all in fun people. Also kinda funny that someone in a micro that is 1/4 the size of my alliance is complaining about micro's

Edited by Bill the Moose

BILL THE MOOSE!!

emoji2.png

5 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

I don’t think people really want micro affairs anymore. 

I would really love it if Legions of Venice wasn't a micro anymore? We are on our way to #50. Just need more members and more cash to make it happen

BILL THE MOOSE!!

emoji2.png

34 minutes ago, Bill the Moose said:

it's for the memes. Crap, do you people have to complain about everything? It's all in fun people. Also kinda funny that someone in a micro that is 1/4 the size of my alliance is complaining about micro's

then keep it on your discord server or post it in Orbis Central, this is for serious posts or if you're a relevant alliance, not for your dead memes that nobody cares about and nobody is interested in. 

Edited by hope
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1