Infinite Cash Exploit?

Lu Xun

I'm noting right now that pre-war, when economic activity should have been greater than it is now, there was 600-800bn cash in game. Currently, there is 1.2 trillion cash in game, and that's with a devastated game economy. Are there any inlkings that certain parties are back to their old tricks?

• Upvote 1

An acquaintance directed me to:

https://politicsandwar.com/world-graphs/graphID=17

There is definitely a mismatch between the data.

I'm told it's likely a glitch, but who knows. Can we have confirmation that it's the money supply estimator on world map that's failing, not the money supply tracker?

Edited by Inst

• Administrators

The difference between what's shown on the World Graphs page and what's shown on the World Map page is that the World Graphs page does not include money in nations in Vacation Mode.

(Technically, the world graphs only includes money in nations with less than 200 turns of Vacation Mode remaining)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

What's the relevant numbers then? IIRC, there are roughly 8000-9000 nations in VM, implying an average nation holding by inactives of 40-50mn. That's very strange, from the point of view of an experienced raider, since most of the 8000-9000 would be quasi-deletes who got raided out and are quitting the game.

That doesn't explain the bug at hand. If the world graph pages include VM data that the world map doesnt then those graph numbers should be higher than the map ones, but its the opposite and the world map numbers are higher.

Also, the world map now displays 720bil in existence compared to the 1.2tril it showed yesterday

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

• Administrators
20 hours ago, Dryad said:

That doesn't explain the bug at hand. If the world graph pages include VM data that the world map doesnt then those graph numbers should be higher than the map ones, but its the opposite and the world map numbers are higher.

I posted it backwards, sorry. I meant that the World Map page includes the VM nations, and the World Graphs does not. I edited my above post for clarification on that.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

14 hours ago, Alex said:

I posted it backwards, sorry. I meant that the World Map page includes the VM nations, and the World Graphs does not. I edited my above post for clarification on that.

Um, that was still a huge jump @Alex id much appreciate you look into this ASAP, i recall making a comment on this like a week ago. The growth in cash is not er normal, the World Map page still jumped by like 400-600 bn in like a month. Lets say some people are coming out of VM and cased the world map page to jump... the amount of money is insane, looking into how / why that nation has that money would be uh worthwhile 

Edited by James T. Kirk

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.