Leaving for a year

Steve Delaminecraft

Hello, I have been on this game for many years but I think I am taking a break. I went from active to very inactive and it is getting boring for me.

I posted a lot of autistic shit on the forum I am aware of that lol.

It was nice playing this game but I just lost the passion over time :/ The lack of new interesting feature made me kinda leave because the game mechanics hasn't changed since I started it.  I'd like to thanks the USN for bringing up my nation to the middle and for Soup Kitchen to get me a new home. Also I'd like to thanks the community for providing an enjoyable gameplay experience. Thank you

Im gonna now leave P and W for maybe a year or more cya--.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Steve Delaminecraft said:

Hello, I have been on this game for many years but I think I am taking a break. I went from active to very inactive and it is getting boring for me.

I posted a lot of autistic shit on the forum I am aware of that lol.

It was nice playing this game but I just lost the passion over time ? The lack of new interesting feature made me kinda leave because the game mechanics hasn't changed since I started it.  I'd like to thanks the USN for bringing up my nation to the middle and for Soup Kitchen to get me a new home. Also I'd like to thanks the community for providing an enjoyable gameplay experience. Thank you

Im gonna now leave P and W for maybe a year or more cya--.

I don't personally know you, but my fam is in SOUP so - sad to see you leave, unfortunately these games don't usually have that steady mech change to keep people interested (and weirdly nobody is smart enough to make a 'better' sim game) - so you get that stagnation and bored feeling. Best thing to do is to just kick it with your community/friends on discord. The game is what it is.

For me, through my time here, being a mod and interacting with the community was great, being in my alliance chats or other community servers keeps you engaged - it all comes back down to people in the game and not the game itself.

If you do take time off, come back, check to see if anything changed (or just chill on discord)!

• Like 1