Trial & Error

Just John

Hey There Orbis! I am going to want to chat with you all about my alliances. On what my future will be in this game.

After the past coupe years you've come to known me as the "Man Behind The Coups" I intend to stop that today. My reputation is a meme. However,I don't earn money off of it so if you want to use me as a meme there is a tax on it. - California State Government.

Now, on a serious note. I will either be joining my final alliance to retire in. Or create a successful alliance such as Phoenix Rising & The Mighty Atlantic. I will be launching a new alliance where I will put the same effort as I once did in PR & TMA however I thought about it talked with some experienced players and we can all agree on what lead to my coups. Now, I intend to put an end to it. I love the people here, (even CirtusK). I intend to not to have a heir spot and to only place trusted people in the Officer role. With or without an ally or protectorate I intend to make assets not liabilities is which I have been doing and to use Common Sense when leading.

I love this community dis why some of you have noticed I haven't left it . However I'll still be doing my break and won't do this while on my break.

I would love to work with people across the game for assistance and there opinion on this before I start starting it.

Through Trial & Error on several types of leadership and alliance types I believe I do know on what I can do to finally succeed without a coup party. (Party Idea)

Thank You Orbis! Lova all!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Here's my two cents: If you have repeatedly failed to make successful alliances, stop making alliances. 

EDIT: 
When I asked my alliancemates who you were, one of the first responses was "He's a meme at this point". It's obvious that you're a meme and have an awful reputation, and while I don't want you to quit, nobody who knows your reputation (most of Orbis) would want to join your alliance. Join a strong, established alliance and take a step back.

Edited by Changeup
  • Upvote 2

unknown_3_1_65.png

19 hours ago, Cypher said:

You’ve taken no effective advice in your previous thread to your head. 

Stop. Creating. New. Alliances.

You'll be far more successful if you joined an established alliance, built up connections and actually learned how

That’s what I did. You need to learn from your mistakes and build up your connections. I was able to turn my awful reputation around and build a large group of friends. While I shit talk a lot of people I actually love most of the community. Hell I’d even give you a chance to rebuild relations @Sean Anthony. You took that offer and torn it into pieces and what happened you got couped. I’d still give you a chance and maybe even help you like what I’ve done to Parrish and Diomedes. 

Edited by MinesomeMC

9 hours ago, Changeup said:

Here's my two cents: If you have repeatedly failed to make successful alliances, stop making alliances. 

EDIT: 
When I asked my alliancemates who you were, one of the first responses was "He's a meme at this point". It's obvious that you're a meme and have an awful reputation, and while I don't want you to quit, nobody who knows your reputation (most of Orbis) would want to join your alliance. Join a strong, established alliance and take a step back.

^ This 

Your best thing to do - would maybe be just reroll with a new name and everything and join a medium sized alliance. Somewhere you can get into the community, meet newer, fresh people, and actually be part of the growth of the alliance. You need to LEARN. I have created a handful of alliances here and each of them is a lesson - before making alliances I spent my noob years in other alliances seeing how everything works, making connections, engaging in global wars and actual politics. Then you can take new friends with you on an actual new adventure - create something together with an actual support team and try an ACTUAL alliance run. 

You will only continue to fail and continue to be a meme if you carry on the way you are. Nobody will take you seriously - ever. Unless of course, you like the negative responses and the negative PR on your name and your alliances. You don't want people saying 'ughgh another one?' you want people saying hey good luck man.

My advice, reroll - join an alliance you can be involved in - keep your shit identity on the DL - play the game and like engage at a normal baseline. 

• Upvote 2