Can't even trust your neighbors.

JackRackham429

Summary: Jolt66 owns TDU.

If you want the long version here you go.
Bout a week ago myself and three government members left TDU temporarily to build in another AA then return in order to have the funding from our nations to build TDU successfully. During this time I let my IRL neighbor Jolt66 hold TDU. He played for a bit a year ago, but went inactive. Later, when TDU originally fell, I asked him to hold it in case HTO failed so that we would have a place to go if it did.  Shorty after giving him TDU to hold he suddenly became interested in actually playing the game and decided he wanted to lead the alliance. To be honest, I don't care anymore. If he wants to put up with the reputation TDU has so be it.

Just remember, you can't trust anyone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 6

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

I played the mercs, countered, lost infra, received damages, lost loot, and why ? Only for TDU. So I'l stand with you forever.

But I, even if it dosen't always happen, have a great idea.

So, you could stay in Yakuza, or any other actually good alliance, and buy cities. Do not counter for anyone but your good friends, and grow peacefully.

Please, do not play the pirate while trying to grow, especially not in a farming alliance. It never works, even I tried, complicated af. 

When you have 20 cities or more, and about 2 other great friends that do too, create TDU again. 

• Upvote 3