Hi i'm new

Stadius

Hello i am new please teach

thank you!

how to use forum?

Let me reiterate: I'm new to the current state of PnW, there's an overwhelming amt of information

Edited by Stadius
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Stadius said:

Hello i am new please teach

thank you!

how to use forum?

Let me reiterate: I'm new to the current state of PnW, there's an overwhelming amt of information

So Stadius, there's a very simple way to get into the current state of Politics and War. Shut off your brain, shut off your eyes, shut off your ears, and ignore everything that you feel. No matter what you may have thought or heard prior to shutting down your senses, you will defend the side of the war that you're, at all costs. It doesn't matter if you're wrong, a lot pf people are and nobody cares. (I still love you Aragorn, and I think that the next neutral you should hit is Fark or Pantheon. I bet those alliances have tons of infrastructure) now-a-days it's all about repping your side. Throw up your Blood or Crip signs and just parade around knowing that you can start a flame war.

Now, you've probably started a flame war, nice! Now, no matter what you do, don't concede a point. It doesn't matter how insignificant the point is, don't even think about letting them trick you into taking their crap. It doesn't matter how appealing it sounds, I mean, I did tell you to turn off your ears and brain, right? So, no matter what they say, no matter how smart it sounds, down-vote it and respond. Make sure that you mention that they're triggered cause of what you said. 

Now, you've most likely started a screaming war now. But, the other side isn't listening to you, nor you to them. You've both shut off your brain and are just screaming at each other now. So, if you run out of in character topics to insult them with, bring in real life politics. Claim that they're an SJW and that they're nothing more than just an ignoramus stumbling around through life like the failure that they are. I've heard that it makes a great conversation starter. If that, somehow fails to get a reaction out of them, throw an internet punch and aim for a insult that is so OOC that even your government is cringing at it. When they respond with an equally harsh OOC attack, delete your OOC attack. Now, screenshot their attack on you, and show it to your friends like the victory that it isn't. 

This has been Citrus' guide to become a better Politics and War player.

Edited by CitrusK
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Stadius said:

Fantastic guide, thank you for introducing me to PnW, i'll be sure to share this with all new players!

Any time! I'm always willing to help a new player out!

Seent that name around before. 

Forums aren't bad - politics aren't bad - they only get bad when you take everyone seriously and feel personally hurt by comments. If you let it roll off you like water off a ducks back, you're gucci fam.

On 8/31/2019 at 7:18 PM, Mad Max said:

Seent that name around before. 

Forums aren't bad - politics aren't bad - they only get bad when you take everyone seriously and feel personally hurt by comments. If you let it roll off you like water off a ducks back, you're gucci fam.

I find this post personally offensive and reserve the right to use it as a CB three years from now.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png