Hello

Wendell

HELLO!!

@Durand

You were just responding let's go dude.

Just now, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Maybe it’s not your presence but your numerous posts that have no substance and add literally nothing to the game. 

I knew it. I can't even say 25 words without a downvote or stupid comment like this.

What are you adding to the game? Serious question? Post forum suggestions link now. I'm waiting....

I just one person to downvote me to make my day. Who's gonna be the winner?

@Aragorn, son of Arathorn

go ahead and downvote, you know want to.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 7

36 minutes ago, Deulos said:

My very presence here just pisses people off. So, air your grievances with me here. You may downvote all my posts, call me names, etc. Whatever.

@Durand

@Akuryo

You all can start.

Thanks

I mean just change your name to Deulos the CEO of TKRs blackmailers company and you should be good to go

22 minutes ago, Deulos said:

@Durand
  Really???? Not a peep...

@Akuryo

I expect more outta you. Bring the HEAT!!

?‍♂️dude, you aren't funny. Your it's not your presence that's annoying (well kinda), but your dumb posts that, as @Aragorn, son of Arathorn said, add nothing to the game.

Also, I downvoted some of your posts, since it's what you like...

And get to 2000 score fast, I'm bored. 

Edited by Durand

The chicken talks. I don't see even participating in the war. Help your alliance out and stop hugging pixels.

@Aragorn, son of Arathorn

I thought I asked you to post something you added?? Does that mean you add nothing as well? Never know until you post.?‍♂️

• Downvote 5

31 minutes ago, Migraine d'al Braskia said:

You fool! You fell for the oldest trick in the book

Here let me give it back to you

Oh you fell for it what is with you man

Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb

Edited by Tymeier
Had to double-check movie quote

Generally, I think the point system is stupid and serves only to facilitate echo chambers and epeen measuring contests; often such systems become detrimental to communities because of these things and other similar downfalls. But what do I know? I come from and support anonymous free speech loving communities where posts, threads, and ideas must stand upon their own merit and not rely on the identity of the poster.

That being said, generally your posts can't stand upon their own merit, as so often they read like low effort spam, and I may have downvoted them seriously in the past if only to quickly show my stance on your posts, as I couldn't be bothered to write something like this, but this time around is different, as now you seem to be asking for these meaningless downvotes and attention to your condition, and so I am happy to oblige.

• Upvote 1

Love you

7 hours ago, Deulos said:

My very presence here just pisses people off. So, air your grievances with me here. You may downvote all my posts, call me names, etc. Whatever.

@Durand

@Akuryo

You all can start.

Thanks

Mate its not that your presence pisses people off, there's a lot of people who don't really like each other. Its that your posts don't add anything of value to a conversation and read like someone who's just trying to troll. Take Aku for example the guy's ego is probably bigger than Leo/Buorhann/Sphinx/Vladimir's combined and he does rub some people the wrong way, but his posts are genuinely interesting even if you disagree with them, yours just suck.

• Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

In truth he just want down-votes, You are all giving him what he wants so why not just up-vote him.

When someone screams look at me, the last thing you should do is look at them in the way they want.

5 hours ago, Malleator said:

Generally, I think the point system is stupid and serves only to facilitate echo chambers and epeen measuring contests; often such systems become detrimental to communities because of these things and other similar downfalls. But what do I know? I come from and support anonymous free speech loving communities where posts, threads, and ideas must stand upon their own merit and not rely on the identity of the poster.

That being said, generally your posts can't stand upon their own merit, as so often they read like low effort spam, and I may have downvoted them seriously in the past if only to quickly show my stance on your posts, as I couldn't be bothered to write something like this, but this time around is different, as now you seem to be asking for these meaningless downvotes and attention to your condition, and so I am happy to oblige.

90% of this forum consists of spam. Spam about NPO, pissing contests, text walls, repeat suggestions and general absence of Alex the game administrator to even come up with a plan to moderate. That's one of the problems.

for example most of the people that comment on this post is either NPO, a Coalition B puppet, TCW, or generally don't like pirates. Others may include projectionists that constantly moan about new ideas, calling them spam, while continuing to post the same stale ass ideas that stagnant the game.

1 hour ago, Dumb said:

Just stop putting worthless posts up, a.k.a. spamming, nub

What is worthless post in your mind?

• Downvote 1