Coalition B be like

Wendell

2 hours ago, Deulos said:

I'm sorry I failed you.

Nope, you just failed Arrgh. I mean, I've never seen a pirate like you.

Claiming not to care about your victims, and then making a whole thread about them.Trying to be funny by posting memes that make absolutely no sense, or aren't funny at all. And especially, creating threads about literally anything, mostly useless topics about you exposing your salt on the forums. 

Let me be real with you, no one really cares. I mean, dude, just stick to raiding. Cause it's honestly all you're good at. 

• Upvote 2

Grumpy's warchest is closer to 30 billion right now. If Grumpy were fighting at full power, with reduced combatants, the cost would come out to roughly 4 billion a week. However, since they have their share of inactives, they could hold out for another 15 weeks or so and still have cash for rebuys.

Full rebuys are actually closer to 13 bn, so that goes down to 17 bn available to play with. That comes out to 4 weeks of full intensity fighting and 8 weeks with much of the alliance going inactive.

It's also possible they have their rebuy funding stocked up in a third alliance instead, which would cover a lot of this stuff.

Edited by Inst
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Durand said:

Claiming not to care about your victims, and then making a whole thread about them.Trying to be funny by posting memes that make absolutely no sense, or aren't funny at all. And especially, creating threads about literally anything, mostly useless topics about you exposing your salt on the forums. 

Okay maybe one thing you said is correct, not caring about my victims. Yeah I don't , most victims end up being good raid targets or getting perma warred by me. Only way out is to have something I can use (or follow my instructions for peace) ,sorry that offends you.

Secondly, cowards put the wrong nation link on their profile then talk shit about Arrgh.

Thirdly, I can post anything I want in the forums in fact I'm going to just post absolutely hog wash right now just to piss you off.

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Deulos said:

Secondly, cowards put the wrong nation link on their profile then talk shit about Arrgh.

Are you referring to me ? Cause I put the right nation link, just so you know...

4 minutes ago, Deulos said:

Thirdly, I can post anything I want in the forums in fact I'm going to just post absolutely hog wash right now just to piss you off.

? dude, you don't piss off anyone. You're just a bad troll.

51 minutes ago, Durand said:

Nope, you just failed Arrgh. I mean, I've never seen a pirate like you.

Let me be real with you, no one really cares. I mean, dude, just stick to raiding. Cause it's honestly all you're good at. 

Sounds really pissy to me. Maybe it's just my imagination.

5 minutes ago, Durand said:

Are you referring to me ? Cause I put the right nation link, just so you know...

You can stop lying at any time. Whenever you're ready.

• Downvote 2

Let's define some terms.

Internal Propaganda: Stuff you tell people on your own side to keep them believing in their side, fighting, etc.

External Propaganda: Stuff you tell the rest of the world to get them to like you, to get them to be convinced in your side, etc etc etc.

You're posting internal propaganda for Arrgh members and KERCHTOG members onto the forums, when many of them have evacced seeing that there's little benefit to be gained from the OWF. This stuff might be funny in Arrgh or KERCHTOG coalition channels, but you post it out here, it'll be mocked.

I miss when Arrgh was actually cool. Oh Ogaden we miss you. 

Edited by Zues
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Inst said:

Let's define some terms.

Internal Propaganda: Stuff you tell people on your own side to keep them believing in their side, fighting, etc.

External Propaganda: Stuff you tell the rest of the world to get them to like you, to get them to be convinced in your side, etc etc etc.

You're posting internal propaganda for Arrgh members and KERCHTOG members onto the forums, when many of them have evacced seeing that there's little benefit to be gained from the OWF. This stuff might be funny in Arrgh or KERCHTOG coalition channels, but you post it out here, it'll be mocked.

So what you're saying is."i don't wanna see KERCHTOG's or Arrghs side of humor or propaganda. All I want is Coaliton B chatting so I can have a safe echo chamber without my tiny pixel feelings being hurt."

I see Coalition B internal humor shot all over the place, many being inside jokes that get up voted by the inner crowd that understands it. That's not external humor...

2 hours ago, Zues said:

I miss when Arrgh was actually cool. Oh Ogaden we miss you. 

Yeah, you missed it when you stopped being relevant,with that defunct alliance pip you still got up.

Edited by Deulos

12 hours ago, Deulos said:

So what you're saying is."i don't wanna see KERCHTOG's or Arrghs side of humor or propaganda. All I want is Coaliton B chatting so I can have a safe echo chamber without my tiny pixel feelings being hurt."

I see Coalition B internal humor shot all over the place, many being inside jokes that get up voted by the inner crowd that understands it. That's not external humor...

Yeah, you missed it when you stopped being relevant,with that defunct alliance pip you still got up.

Hate to burst your bubble but I am relevant unlike you. Also TEst will continue to live and it's mark will forever be in this game same as old Arrgh. Not whatever sorry excuse you are.