Slot Filling

Exar Kun -George

5 minutes ago, Durand said:

Thanks, finally someone that can explain. Also, this is messed up. Like, really messed up.

I honestly dont believe any harm was done in this case since Joe became active almost as soon as this thread was posted.  I dont believe he was going to be able to be blockaded and raided at day change today while active.  He is just too big for that to happen in 1 round unless he is inactive.  

If he was still inactive then yeah, I can see where that could have meant the Grumpy raid ruined your chances at a massive bank raid.

Edited by AkAk

Summary of events:

1. Grumpy too tired to run a proper bank.

2. Grumpy puts its stuff in Joe because 40 whale.

3. Joe goes inactive.

4. Sphonx pokes in the server pointing out Joe is inactive.

5. Grumpy panic that Joe will be slotted soon and lose half their $.

6. Two Grumpy + One Rose whale fill in the alots and don't launch any attacks.

7. Joe comes online (Grumpy prayers answered), moves the money back to Grumpy bank, and sends out peace offers.

8. Attacking whales accept peace and Grumpy claim entire fiasco is nothing more than a 'senior moment'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

My apologies to the moderation staff, I didnt realize this was under game reports which is a non discussion forum.  So I will state for the Moderation Staff that one of my members contacted Alex before we started our raid on our inactive member to confirm that our actions where within the rules of the game, which Alex did.  

If the moderation staff has any questions please feel free to contact me.

• Like 3

If we'd done this, we'd have been banned. I'd say own up to it, take it on the nose. And accept a nation strike to quell the masses. 

If Alex approved this that makes it even more concerning as he’s actively interfering in a war. Regardless if one takes the slot fillers at face value they only need one person for him to get alerts. Filling all three slots is not any different then having it in vacation mode. 

Edited by Aragorn, son of Arathorn
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Rossiya said:

Summary of events:

1. Grumpy too tired to run a proper bank.

2. Grumpy puts its stuff in Joe because 40 whale.

3. Joe goes inactive.

4. Sphonx pokes in the server pointing out Joe is inactive.

5. Grumpy panic that Joe will be slotted soon and lose half their $.

6. Two Grumpy + One Rose whale fill in the alots and don't launch any attacks.

7. Joe comes online (Grumpy prayers answered), moves the money back to Grumpy bank, and sends out peace offers.

8. Attacking whales accept peace and Grumpy claim entire fiasco is nothing more than a 'senior moment'.

I think timeline is:

1. Grumpy lets joe carry the bank

2. Joe goes inactive

3. Grumpy realized he’s having problems.

4. Grumpy contacts alex

5. Slots joe to nuke him and help coalition B

6. Sphinx and others noticed it and the propaganda follows.

• Upvote 2

Holy mother of Christ are you quite done jacking each other off yet?

I think we figured it out the first time, you're upset and you don't like it. That's nice.

Just wait for Alex to corroborate or someone to decide they have logs they want to post. I've heard that Joe had some sort of real life complication. I have no clue what it was, but I daresay this information was likely conveyed to Alex, and that he took that context into consideration.

Not that this wasn't still the worst way to handle it, tbh. If it was a bad enough context to allow the rules to be nullified Alex should simply have quietly returned the whole thing with no deleting, as that's basically what Happened anyway and would have less if this bullshit.

• Downvote 2

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

I am torn, On one hand I agree that this is war slot filling however not sure it can be proven as they could easy say they was waiting to nuke as @Buorhann hinted at, A while back we had an issue with someone attacking our lower members and they would only fire nukes, would not try and win the battle just wanted to nuke infra, At first I reported this to Alex as he would get to 12 MAP and still not fire a nuke, sometimes within those five days he would only fire one nuke, Alex claimed this was not war slot filling even tho the guy have no chance or will to win, he just wanted to nuke infra.

The issue I have now is if @Alex did approve it and its proven with screen shots he approved it, I see a shit ton of people now doing the same thing as its not in violation of the rules, So now if someone has your bank all you need to do is war slot him, and before you have 12 map just peace out let someone else jump in and it can not be war slot filling as you was waiting to nuke but did not get a chance before peace was agreed. Then again with the issue we had with someone before, you can wait 3 days before even hitting as long as you make it clear your nuking.

1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

Holy mother of Christ are you quite done jacking each other off yet?

I think we figured it out the first time, you're upset and you don't like it. That's nice.

Just wait for Alex to corroborate or someone to decide they have logs they want to post. I've heard that Joe had some sort of real life complication. I have no clue what it was, but I daresay this information was likely conveyed to Alex, and that he took that context into consideration.

Not that this wasn't still the worst way to handle it, tbh. If it was a bad enough context to allow the rules to be nullified Alex should simply have quietly returned the whole thing with no deleting, as that's basically what Happened anyway and would have less if this bullshit.

For me its not what they did but how they did it and the fact is seems Alex approved it.

7 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I tell ya, we try to help you guys out and remove some of our largest member's infra for ya, because obviously you guys don't have what it takes to hit him.  All you do is complain... That being said we spoke with sheeps before we attacked and we got his blessing.  We were planning on nuking the crap out of him for ya, toss him some defeats, but now you are going to have to do it yourselves again.

Try to help the other side out one time...

I'm willing to help you guy's raid Felandia. 
Dm me on discord ;) 

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

5 hours ago, Migraine d'al Braskia said:

I simply refuse to believe any of you are serious

5 hours ago, Durand said:

Same. This is ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure that they're kidding, but this whole thing is weird. It will be a week or more before you guys can hit Felandia, and even longer before you could blockade him, so why in the world would they declare on him? It's just bizarre,

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

• Moderators

There is no need to get this thread to 30+ pages. This is a no discussion forum and only members related to the reports should be posting here.

I think that both sides have made their point. I will personally ask Alex about this issue.

• Like 3

Outside opinion...

To me this is war slotting. I speculate that even if Alex approved of this, he did not know this player was holding an  alliance's bank.

Factors to consider are:

1. How long did these wars last?

2. Was a single attack launched at all?

3. If they were going to launch nukes and bring his infra down then why end the wars so fast?

After investigating each war individually, 2 wars lasted for 6 hours and 1 war lasted for 8 hours. That's not enough time to get 12 MAPS to launch a nuke. Not a single attack was launched within the first 6 to 8 hours of each war. This, in itself, is war slotting, as I believe they had no intention of attacking Joe but to protect their alliance bank.

War Slot & Espionage Filling

Declaring war on a nation without the intention of fighting them is punishable by a nation strike and additional punishment for multiple violations. You are not allowed to declare war on nations to prevent them from being attacked by other nations. This same rule applies with spies and espionage operations. Knowingly participating in having your war or spy slots filled is also considered a violation of this rule.

Moderation discretion must be applied when interpreting and enforcing this rule. An example of behavior violating the rules would be declaring war on a nation and sending attacks with minimal units, or using 'Fortify', to appear to be fighting a war, when in reality the attacker has no intention to fight and win the war.

You all can make your own conclusions (like I did), play politics, etc. But this is OOC and there should be no politics. The rules were broken in my opinion. 

Edit: Just a disclaimer, I'm not recommending any kind of action if one is to be taken. Whatever the mods, and Alex, decide to do is up to them. I respect any decision that is made by them. 

Edited by Singha

On 8/26/2019 at 11:30 PM, Buorhann said:

How long was he slotted?  Was it longer than 12 MAPs accumulated before he truced the battles?

Has anyone hit Joe before then?

Less than 8 hours. 

No and no.

Edited by AkAk