Slot Filling

Exar Kun -George

2 hours ago, Skae said:

To be honest, we were eyeing him for a while. And now that we were going to make a move on him he gets filled. This completely hinders our plan to slot him and who knows, we might completely lose this chance to get him with the bank while he's inactive. So this goes beyond simple slot filling.

So you were going to hit him with the 0 nations your coalition had in range of him?  We try to drag him down for ya, make him an easier target, and the complaints we get...  Because of your grand plans, we wont nuke beige him anymore, and we are working on opening up all 3 of his defensive slots for you guys, I expect to see them filled within the day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I tell ya, we try to help you guys out and remove some of our largest member's infra for ya, because obviously you guys don't have what it takes to hit him.  All you do is complain... That being said we spoke with sheeps before we attacked and we got his blessing.  We were planning on nuking the crap out of him for ya, toss him some defeats, but now you are going to have to do it yourselves again.

x doubt.png

All jokes aside, that thing really wasn't fair. Maybe, just maybe, removing some parts of that bank would teach y'all a lesson. Just maybe. 

Ultimately even if GOB intended to beige Joe (lol) their intent doesn't matter and can't be proven. The hard facts are that his slots were filled by three of his allies, and he used the protection of those slots being filled to deposit GOB's bank. Trucing with two of them the literal minute after the deposits had been completed.

Edited by Dad
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

So you were going to hit him with the 0 nations your coalition had in range of him?  We try to drag him down for ya, make him an easier target, and the complaints we get...  Because of your grand plans, we wont nuke beige him anymore, and we are working on opening up all 3 of his defensive slots for you guys, I expect to see them filled within the day.

This would be much funnier if gun wasn't still smoking.

5 minutes ago, Dad said:

Ultimately even if GOB intended to beige Joe (lol) their intent doesn't matter. The hard facts are that his slots were filled by three of his allies, and he used the protection of those slots being filled to deposit GOB's bank. Trucing with two of them the literal minute after the deposits had been completed.

Exactly. We should treat that the same way that we would treat someone who hides his bank in VM (or almost). Lmfao, this is getting ridiculous. Blaming Coalition B for every mistake created by humans, and complaining about literally everything, only for something like this to happen. With all of this, I lost all the respect that I had for Grumpy.

1 minute ago, Senatorius said:

Isn't it Coalition B's stance that an alliance isn't supposed to be concerned about what is fair and only concerned about what is in the member's best interests?

If Alex gives it approval, then it is in the games rules but complaining that an alliance works for its best interest within the games rules odd considering that NPO etc have consistently said that fairness is not their concern.

People need to make up their minds either we play realpolitik or need to be good sports.

I simply refuse to believe any of you are serious

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif

Genuinely serious and not just on this matter, the thing is broader than just this. Why do both sides here only cry about fairness when they have lost out? I am yet to see even a hint of it this whole conflict except with possibly the withdrawal by tS who's best interests were served by continuing to fight with an overwhelming coalition but felt that it was unfair or deceitful. Both sides reserve the right to look after themselves despite the affect on the game as a whole... and for the record I fully agree here that Alex made the wrong call on this one but a call was made (a rule was set) and the alliance did what was best for them... and damn the enjoyment of everyone else. Standard PnW.

Let's see the logs of Alex approving slot filling to protect the grumpy bank. 

image.png.d414856c4901498a3ad743b9ab0a0ca4.png
image.png.333994f64435bfe0167ebd88a453ec98.png
image.png.09853799119c6f3ad4a069b97ab04493.png

image.png.72d77a3224dc04019a36806904046d13.png

51 minutes ago, Migraine d'al Braskia said:

Oh please

slotfil.PNG

Deposits bank in the safety of a slot fill. Not to mention the entire double buy timeframe was protected by the slot filling.

3 minutes ago, Senatorius said:

Genuinely serious and not just on this matter, the thing is broader than just this. Why do both sides here only cry about fairness when they have lost out? I am yet to see even a hint of it this whole conflict except with possibly the withdrawal by tS who's best interests were served by continuing to fight with an overwhelming coalition but felt that it was unfair or deceitful. Both sides reserve the right to look after themselves despite the affect on the game as a whole... and for the record I fully agree here that Alex made the wrong call on this one but a call was made (a rule was set) and the alliance did what was best for them... and damn the enjoyment of everyone else. Standard PnW.

Do say. So we can break the rules of the game now?

• Upvote 3

?

Did Alex even replied to those messages ??? Or did y'all just assumed that he was gonna say yes ? Cause if not...

2 minutes ago, Khai Jäger said:

Do say. So we can break the rules of the game now?

So your whole issue is that you perceive it as breaking the rules?? If it turns out that Alex did approve of it then you don't have an issue??

I still think that Alex made the wrong call with it but my position is that I think most alliances would have done the same thing if they too had Alex approval and that is based on previous statements and actions by other alliances.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nevermind, if he had answered, you guys would have posted it here...

@Khai Jägerbtw, if he says that Alex didn't answer, he's just dumb. Like, really dumb.

Also, @Senatorius, just answer by yes or no. I don't want to hear you explaining what you already said countless times. Liars get what they deserved anyways, don't waste your time, and don't waste mine.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Senatorius said:

So your whole issue is that you perceive it as breaking the rules?? If it turns out that Alex did approve of it then you don't have an issue??

I still think that Alex made the wrong call with it but my position is that I think most alliances would have done the same thing if they too had Alex approval and that is based on previous statements and actions by other alliances.

Perceive? lmao
Maybe you should read the rules.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, pretty sure they went: "Yo Alex, can we slot fill our bank real quick?

And what the hell are you claiming? Alex can simply bypass the game's rules like he's a God to benefit an alliance and you are okay with it?

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif

From what I understand (since you didn't answer lol), Alex never approved. You guys asked him, and he didn't answer, since he wasn't online. Otherwise, you would have provided proof. Here is something for you...

Grumpy cheating.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Migraine d'al Braskia said:

You should have it say "Is this a 'Yes'?" but what's done is done

Oh yeah, that would have been much better, my bad. Whatever, I won't change it... @Senatorius? btw

2 minutes ago, AkAk said:

Yes Grumpy asked Alex and he approved the hit before anything was done.

Hopefully he pops in here soon enough to clear things up.

Thanks, finally someone that can explain. Also, this is messed up. Like, really messed up.