Weebs

Stadius

On 8/26/2019 at 9:01 PM, Micchan said:

Asuka as waifu HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All the girls in Evangelion are terrible (Kaworu counts as girl too)

This is the best girl in Eva

hqdefault.jpg

I imagine it would take a strong man to handle that girl. A man strong like, at least an entire power grid of a country.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

1374086_1477827909159598_315140477823434

Anti Weeaboo League would like to request help from PnW members to list all the known weebs. Are you a weeb? Don't worry you can sign your name here

https://forms.gle/mXYTxpJTjBhUcA9p7

Thank you for your cooperation. Extermination of weeaboos will commence soon. 

Edited by alyster
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, alyster said:

Anti Weeaboo League would like to request help from PnW members to list all the known weebs. Are you a weeb? Don't worry you can sign your name here

What do we write at "Common Username"?

Edited by Ripper
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ripper said:

What do we write at "Common Username"?

Most commonly used username. If they change usernames or have different names in different places. Weebs are vile people. 

Edited by alyster

27 minutes ago, alyster said:

wNVvkwK.jpg?fb

Now we're making lists? What's next, special flairs for people? Then comes the... ohhhh neptune...

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

On 8/26/2019 at 1:27 PM, Pasky Darkfire said:

no_anime.png

Do you have the base image? without the red on it.

On 8/26/2019 at 2:59 PM, Thalmor said:

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Asuka. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fricking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fricking ANYTHING for the chance to get Asuka pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fricking bear. Why would Gainax and Anno create something so perfect? To fricking tantalize us? fricking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fricking can't anymore. frick.

4yqyp9lni2z11.jpg

GET IN THE GODDAMN MECH SHINJI

On 8/27/2019 at 7:26 AM, Kurnugia said:

2d > 3d

Change my mind.

Also Astolfo best Waifu.

2d > 3d

Change my mind.

Also Astolfo best Waifu.

ummmm, no. Cu Chulainn is best girl in the fate franchise. Although Gilgamesh is a TOTAL dom, which is pretty great.

Males with animu profile pictures:

In today's world, when so many people live so much of their lives online, a lot of males have more contact with fek animu females than with real 3D ones, so the otherwise completely normal female-appreciative behavior that used to result in female posters hanging on the walls of males' rooms, now produces this disappointing weebu outcome instead.

Do not fret my friend, for natural selection will resolve the problem in the long-term - though it may take centuries, weebs are inevitably doomed.

Females with animu profile pictures:

I speculate that animu pictures provide a combination of (1) the ability to post a female profile picture, while (2) maintaining privacy and (3) avoiding the unwanted attention that a real picture may generate.

Other people with animu pictures:

Please read under "Males with animu profile pictures"

- - - -

If you discover a quicker solution to this problem, please contact Rossiya for coordination.

o/ Vladimir

1 minute ago, Ryleh said:

Says mr ill promote anime for money

Says mr 'ill throw money at anything that promotes anime' but doesn't actually follow through.

iM bLocKAded