Weebs

Stadius

@alyster yes, Boris agrees entirely, Boris has always stood up for anti-weeb action and he won't stop now, we need a game wide anti-weeb movement, no matter what alliance you are in you can say no to weebs. (And declare wars on them) 

Edited by Comrade Boris
Spelling ain't my good thing
  • Upvote 2

KERCHTOG + Coalition B vs. Coalition W (Weebs)

We need to purge the forums and the game of these damn weebs and restore orbis PnW to a safe family-friendly game

@Alex join our cause

Edited by Stadius
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Asuka. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fricking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fricking ANYTHING for the chance to get Asuka pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fricking bear. Why would Gainax and Anno create something so perfect? To fricking tantalize us? fricking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fricking can't anymore. frick.

Shinji, is that you?

• Upvote 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

6 minutes ago, Avakael said:

can someone explain why they started calling them "profile pictures" instead of "avatars"

X2XZNiV.png

(Acceptable)

Profile pictures:

hy34IUJ.png

(Unacceptable)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thalmor said:

I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Asuka. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fricking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fricking ANYTHING for the chance to get Asuka pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fricking bear. Why would Gainax and Anno create something so perfect? To fricking tantalize us? fricking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fricking can't anymore. frick.

Asuka as waifu HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All the girls in Evangelion are terrible (Kaworu counts as girl too)

This is the best girl in Eva

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kurnugia said:

2d > 3d

Change my mind.

Also Astolfo best Waifu.

2d > 3d

Change my mind.

Also Astolfo best Waifu.

I really hope you're gay or it will be very shocking to find that your waifu is a man

Yes it's not a joke, Astolfo is a man

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Micchan said:

I really hope you're gay or it will be very shocking to find that your waifu is a man

Yes it's not a joke, Astolfo is a man

You should talk with the NPO senate about my memes and gender bender xP

• Like 1

Opinions are my own.

unknown.png