Skae

Announcement from Coalition B

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Skae said:

SUPER SIMPLE AND TOTALLY AGREEABLE/MEMEABLE DEMANDS.

If it doesn’t include something to the effect of acknowledging who the best waifu is, I might actually be a bit disappointed. 

Thanks for posting this, it gave me a couple chuckles ;D

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Dio Brando said:

If it doesn’t include something to the effect of acknowledging who the best waifu is, I might actually be a bit disappointed. 

You won't be disappointed... because~
1*0KdPDMPPdPqo69O55-PGuQ.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ArcKnox said:

Why would anyone trust a peace deal with IQ after everything that's happened during this war?

Umm well for starters we aren't IQ, and don't you think you're a bit paranoid if you have trust issues when our side has signaled on multiple occasions we're happy for peace but its only your unreasonable expectations which halt any chance of that occurring for now.  

5 minutes ago, Micchan said:

What war?

We are raiding

Which will not help you guys at all, happy to sit on you until you agree to come to terms though. So whatever floats your boat. (If you guys even still had them)

Just now, Sphinx said:

Umm well for starters we aren't IQ, and don't you think you're a bit paranoid if you have trust issues when our side has signaled on multiple occasions we're happy for peace but its only your unreasonable expectations which halt any chance of that occurring for now.  

Lmfao

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Kevanovia said:

Lmfao

For the record various parties rejected our requirement of a NAP, if something as benign as that isn't palatable for your side then it doesn't leave us much to go from. 

Edited by Sphinx
typo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

For the record various parties rejected our requirement of a NAP, if something as benign as that isn't palatable for your side then it doesn't leave us much to go from. 

This post is disingenuous. 

Let’s do a 3 year NAP.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw9bOqAdNpwgFzVJtSjm1

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

I hope that it is over since I'm skeptical about this so called "Victory"  that I'm reading.

Edit: Never mind, Saw the other post so it is over then, or is it?

Another Edit: This Peace/Withdraw is a joke just like the other one.

Edited by Madden8021

23 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Which will not help you guys at all, happy to sit on you until you agree to come to terms though. So whatever floats your boat. (If you guys even still had them)

I'm fighting with your side money and sometimes I put something in the bank even if I target BK/NPO active players in the mid-upper tier, may not help too much me but sure doesn't help you guys

Also listen to your master BK, this war will never end they said

No idea what "KERTHOG", or however you spell it, is.

I just know there is the "Ruling Class" and the "Ruled Class" in this war.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Skae said:

Pls, get your facts straight. 

image.thumb.png.b91b82814ddc5bf37d7c743f3c586030.png

We are the ones with positive net everyday.

This graph shows you all barely defeated KERCHTOG and Chaos. Without NPO (with their BS about someone threatening them) it would have been a defeat for Coalition B way back when. I like to think there were actually two wars. The first ending in an obvious defeat and second war in a close defeat for KERCHTOG. Anyways, KERCHTOG still has a valid causi belli because NPO interfered, revived IQ and tried twisting things around.

Edited by Deulos
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, Migraine d'al Braskia said:

rejectedmessage.jpg

Excuse me high IQ dank memer, pls give me ur expert analysis on what winning a war is. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Vladamir Putin said:

But as it stands, the damage gap is huge and pretty soon here, and once they airstrike all the infra they can, if they cannot secure decent loot somewhere, the damage gap will remain.

Except for the fact that if you remain that low, you will miss out on money. Cost of opportunity is something you'll have to factor in if the war has to continue. Ofc there is no good way to show this, but it remains a factor.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Kurnugia said:

Except for the fact that if you remain that low, you will miss out on money. Cost of opportunity is something you'll have to factor in if the war has to continue. Ofc there is no good way to show this, but it remains a factor.

Not that any of you are making much money either, probably less than I do raiding actually, so what's your point?

Edited by Akuryo

They pulled a reverse Nova Riata... declaring victory even when the majority of people dont agree they are winning

5 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Not that any of you are making much money either, probably less than I do raiding actually, so what's your point?

Well I doubt that you are making more money in total than me. Raiding included. 

Secondly, do to our coalition having the upper hand, we control the pace of the war.

2 hours ago, Skae said:

So the coalition who doesn't even fight back as we sit on them is the victor? Pls 

IKR? I've had literally only three people counter me in the last month. If Coalition B are such 'victors', you'd think they'd be 'winning', or at least doing better than a 3:29 k/d ratio. (4:28 if you want to count net damage per individual war as opposed to beige.)

I'm more than happy to accept IQ's conceding that they're getting successfully raided and aren't protecting anyone :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Kurnugia said:

If opportunity cost comes in, the price of having a substantial military with nothing to use it on to close the gap would only hinder IQ. 

5 minutes ago, Kurnugia said:

Secondly, do to our coalition having the upper hand, we control the pace of the war.

What pace? You choosing to do a full airstrike on soldiers or 1 ship or 20 tanks during the morning, or at night? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Deulos said:

This graph shows you all barely defeated KERCHTOG and Chaos. Without NPO (with their BS about someone threatening them) it would have been a defeat for Coalition B way back when. I like to think there were actually two wars. The first ending in an obvious defeat and second war in a close defeat for KERCHTOG. Anyways, KERCHTOG still has a valid causi belli because NPO interfered, revived IQ and tried twisting things around.

That's cute. What I do like is that you admit defeat. And no, it would not have been a close defeat. Wars typically last longer than a single week, so there was no nearing defeat for our coalition ever. NPO timed their entry nicely with the rebuild of the rest of the coalition, which allowed us to obliterate everything sub 25 while they took the bulk of the hits for a period of time. Ofc, you can say it's NPOs fault you lost. That's a nice excuse, a cute one at least. 

23 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

IKR? I've had literally only three people counter me in the last month. If Coalition B are such 'victors', you'd think they'd be 'winning', or at least doing better than a 3:29 k/d ratio. (4:28 if you want to count net damage per individual war as opposed to beige.)

I'm more than happy to accept IQ's conceding that they're getting successfully raided and aren't protecting anyone :)

Pls, why do I need to attack you if you have no units. smh. You aren't worth my time.

image.png.3c09c98795fc96985194d504c8fb13ba.png

And do read before you say you guys have a 3:29 k/d ratio. Look below
image.png.f0bb63d8ffb33cb858aa0f4159e09302.png
^This obviously shows that despite being the ones on the defensive, we killed as much as you did while dragging every single one of you down. Everyone knows that the attacking side has the initial advantage, however you guys failed by overextending. We then used that against you to secure a total victory.

1 hour ago, Vladamir Putin said:

Although that is a point to be made (but rather exaggerated in relevance by IQ), the graphs show that even though IQ's numbers and full planes inevitably wiped the planes of their opponents, by the time they did so, their opponents looted way too much for them to be able to close the gap. (Aka the lack of infra wasn't nearly as big of a deal as IQ not storing their resources properly stat-wise) Although if the current pattern continued, IQ could possibly close the gap by 2023. 

Either side can argue that what they want. IQ could argue that even though they entered with twice the numbers on two blocs (via BS CBs) that had low infra (but also had almost no spies and reduced warchests) and ended up with hundreds of billions in the negatives that they secured a phyrric victory. I'd definitely be pushing that agenda if I were them. 

But as it stands, the damage gap is huge and pretty soon here, and once they airstrike all the infra they can, if they cannot secure decent loot somewhere, the damage gap will remain.

In which case other arguments will be made such as nations going inactive, nations deleted, alliances disbanded, VMs, morale, allies lost, allies gained. 

Although in the grand scheme of things, you could argue that negative stats are worth it if each consecutive war, another enemy of yours joins your sphere. Which has generally been the pattern for the last several years and one that will stagnate the game until it dies. 

Image result for i like you  meme

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Skae said:

All the whales are dead.

... except for  the 3 that are bigger than all of the others. I'm sure this won't result in a balance issue at all though good work guys.

Edited by MRBOOTY

Also I'm pretty sure that the British Army was bigger than the American army after the Revolution. Speaking of which...

"The attrition of constant fighting,[1] the inability of the Royal Navy to decisively defeat the French Navy,[1] and the withdrawal of the majority of British forces from North America in 1778 ultimately led to the British army's defeat."

This is from the Wikipedia article about that war. Considering that you guys are LITERALLY infighting, and that you're announcing your withdraw here, I can't help but wonder if this is a repeat of history.

• Like 4