Stop the Respect

Not sure if you're more obsessed with Kosmos at this point, although the topic of even thinking about hitting or anybody getting triggered by stuff you've done has never come up.

Although I know you're just mixing random stuff into a big post, although you probably think about kosmos more than he does you. :P

3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Not sure if you're more obsessed with Kosmos at this point, although the topic of even thinking about hitting or anybody getting triggered by stuff you've done has never come up.

Although I know you're just mixing random stuff into a big post, although you probably think about kosmos more than he does you. :P

I just wanted him to show up like Blood Mary and spout something

then leave

He was mentioned in the last thread and he didn't teleport in

?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ShadyAssassin said:

We all know BK is just a shitty micro with NPO protecting them. Even BK members know it lol and cant deny it.

Ye but Fark is shittier especially with kosmos 

Edited by MinesomeMC

lol NPO is the worst suck alliance in this shitty menus game please get our quality alliance name off your alliance page I'd rather be associated with the tramp girl swamped with aids than NPO

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 hour ago, MinesomeMC said:

Ye but Fark is shittier especially with kosmos 

You might think your current alliance isn’t a failure, but it is & you might as well just give it up. Pretty much a RoK rebrand, so coming from you it’s lulz being called that. 

Although nothing personal, but might as well be honest in this moment with you. Good luck 

• Downvote 2

9 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You might think your current alliance isn’t a failure, but it is & you might as well just give it up. Pretty much a RoK rebrand, so coming from you it’s lulz being called that. 

Although nothing personal, but might as well be honest in this moment with you. Good luck 

Lmao we are getting closer to top 50, have way better fa than you (BoC is the best), have a grant system that works effectively, active gov, we fought in the global, average city count of 11 and average score of 1.6k. That to me is not a failure. Unlike the micros you've run.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
11 hours ago, ShadyAssassin said:

We all know BK is just a shitty micro with NPO protecting them. Even BK members know it lol and cant deny it.

so you are losing to a shitty micro, I see your point now.

1 hour ago, MinesomeMC said:

Lmao we are getting closer to top 50, have way better fa than you (BoC is the best), have a grant system that works effectively, active gov, we fought in the global, average city count of 11 and average score of 1.6k. That to me is not a failure. Unlike the micros you've run.

*Laughs in 14.2 average cities as a micro*

• Haha 1