Stop the disrespect!

Aragorn

29 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Somewhere along the way, Orbis’ wish for new drama got lost in translation and God plopped this on our laps. 

This isn't drama, just a well orchestrated mess. 

And I agree, this was unnecessary, but why you not add fuel to the fire? 

14 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

He only likes you when people don't like it when he doesn't like you

I like him regardless. 

• Upvote 1

Personally I like escalation over killing of war boners; although not really sure there is worthwhile material here to escalate. So would probably require some desire from Medialion, although I would have felt 100% justified hitting him with without needing reason beyond correcting a mistaken belief he was saying out load with action.

Although other than this drama with Soupar, I've never had reason to think relations would end up like this. So to bad, but I agree with Soupar on sticking up for himself.

• Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, souparmon said:

I love gator and otto both, 

sorry to kill your war boners

War boner? I'm like, pretty sure that I came fifteen times and my "little friend" is trying to recharge. Sorry mate, a bit late to kill it. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, CitrusK said:

War boner? I'm like, pretty sure that I came fifteen times and my "little friend" is trying to recharge. Sorry mate, a bit late to kill it. 

Its never really to late to start a war if somebody decides to give a reason; regardless of how much prior fighting has occurred. :P

• Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Personally I like escalation over killing of war boners; although not really sure there is worthwhile material here to escalate. So would probably require some desire from Medialion, although I would have felt 100% justified hitting him with without needing reason beyond correcting a mistaken belief he was saying out load with action.

Although other than this drama with Soupar, I've never had reason to think relations would end up like this. So to bad, but I agree with Soupar on sticking up for himself.

If ya want escalation why don’t u join the war...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alucard Hellsing said:

Can I have drek?

No.

1 hour ago, Gatorcock said:

HE'S OURS.

Bold of you to assume that I will let you keep my econ buddy.

As a prestigious war dodger alliance hopper, I claim him as my own. You shall not stop me in my conquest, for I shall just join the next alliance you go to war with to subliminally attack Drekkius back to his previous protégé. :P

• Upvote 1

So, Fark dropped my alliance (The Medellin Cartel) on the grounds of disrespect. Which I'm finding amusing to believe since we never disrespected them? 

So, as you know, this kind of behavior should be expected from a micro, and uhm... a surprise coming from Fark?

Sure, a member shitposted and called them trash, but does that really suffice reason to drop a pact? Also, not to mention we're a small poor little micro with no vision, right? So, you shouldn't of taken too much offense to us insulting you.

Just want to point out that the OP contradicted himself in the span of 4 sentences, unless he's from a culture where refuse is considered treasure.

• Upvote 1

I just countered the only nation with a slot open & in range in response to an attack on the Fark AA by theirs. Although I just plan to finish out the round and don't really harbor any grudges. Although sometimes war is the best diplomacy.

• Downvote 2

For me the logs and such mattered little, didn't really pay attention to the content. Pretty sure this is maybe the first treaty we've cancelled since I joined Fark, usually we'll wait for hem to expire if not happy with a decision. Although Soupar signing with this alliance and what he did for Gator was something he was doing as a favor & seemed confident trusting him on it would pay off in the long term. If he lost confidence in that, its good he was able to do what needed doing and cut it.

What Soupar may have done before the cancellation didn't matter by the point I got involved; as already this alliance we helped because of Soupar was showing more disrespect in response to Soupar deciding to cut off the treaty due to loyalty issues. Complete disrespect toward the one you have the treaty thanks to certainly is reason for it to go away. I've seen one at least ask if its normal to cut a treaty because of one person, if you let somebody join your alliance and not care as they destroy your key diplomatic ties; then one person is enough. I didn't have any strong connections with them, so Soupar feeling they were loyal or not was good enough to decide whether it should continue existing.

Although a counter attack on whoever is in range from the same AA would be my standard response to most AAs attacking anyways. I'm not very invested in this whole situation though other than defending my alliance interests.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, souparmon said:

I love gator and otto both, 

sorry to kill your war boners

hi yes i am from cumalot we will protect fark from bullies like medellin ??

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

For me the logs and such mattered little, didn't really pay attention to the content. Pretty sure this is maybe the first treaty we've cancelled since I joined Fark, usually we'll wait for hem to expire if not happy with a decision. Although Soupar signing with this alliance and what he did for Gator was something he was doing as a favor & seemed confident trusting him on it would pay off in the long term. If he lost confidence in that, its good he was able to do what needed doing and cut it.

Didn’t even read it but if you’re already writing an essay on this, it tells me you’re upset Medellin dropped you ??

3 minutes ago, ChristianTheGOAT said:

hi yes i am from cumalot we will protect fark from bullies like medellin ??

Guess Camelot lowered their standards to add another meatshield for now; Also you'll never find an alliance you feel at home in. So have fun hopping around forever, until nobody wants to bring you in. Sounds like you might have sabotaged medellin's FA for them; although not sure why any alliance would really take you in anymore. (Except when an expendable asset;as with Camelot) :P

• Downvote 1